Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths (30228 Views)

JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths / Re: Japa Propaganda And Mindset Of Nigerians Youths / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths by deji17: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Allisgud:
listen!the dubai china,Singapore Qatar u see today progressing is not because they are too religious or well manerd,they are afraid of the law,the govt of china knows it's citizen bad attitude that is why they have to build police stations in Nigeria to arrest those who misbehave in diaspora
Who is the govt? Is it the President, governor, house of rep, civil servants? Are these people from a different planet? Are they not people like us, taken among us?
Re: Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths by CookieBrown: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

You see my point?!! Back and forth to no practical end!

You probably just enjoy arguing for the sheer sake of having the last word!

Let's lay this to rest sir...

Answer this:

How exactly can Nigerians become model citizens like those other nations you keep citing?!!

This is quite simple and needless of arguments. Thank you.

What is the way forward for Nigerians?!! How will the change come?!! ---> Change starts with you! By simply taking responsibility, self reflecting and doing the right thing. You, I and every other Nigerian.

You see my point?!! Back and forth to no practical end! ---> I have provided more than enough solutions to the problem. All you've done is complain and complain without providing any solution or learnt anything yet. And until you and other Nigerians do, nothing will ever change. Nothing! Why in God's name is it so hard to take responsibility and self reflect?

Stop giving excuses and take responsibility. We all have leadership qualities within ourselves. Leadership is not meant for the President or politicians only. Live and lead by example. Bad parents often raise and send bad children into society. These children go on to become corrupt police, corrupt politicians etc. that you have been complaining about.
Re: Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths by lagosrd: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
250 million uncoordinated sheeps without Shepard
Re: Japa Propaganda And The Mindset Of The Nigerian Youths by Kobicove(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Samunique:
At least, they should leave and stay there in peace, grin not painting the nation black after they left. If you destroy your home who will build it for you ?

I wonder o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reopening: Passengers Must Arrive Airports Three Hours Before Flights - FAAN / Man's Car Somersaulted Multiple Times In Enugu (Photos) / Fuel Tanker Explodes At Mechanic Workshop In Anambra, Welder Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.