Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday (4344 Views)

Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Have You Seen A Spirit Crying?? Just Saw One And I Actually Cried / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by lekkicctv(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
No video/picture evidence?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Sanguine(f): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
UFOs are Everywhere!
I Believe they will be the Rapture cover up '

I Believe they will be used to Explain the Sudden disappearance of millions of people allover the World.

Mr Pastor, you and your nonsense "beliefs"!
There will never be any sudden disappearance of people any day in future. The earlier you study your Bible properly and stop all these your rubbish about rapture this and that, the best for you.

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Gofwane(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
"I was staring at the stars seeing UFOs, I was high (very high" @Op story just reminded me of the above line by Roddy Ricch.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by KingDash: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bros calm down.. nothing concern me with religion.. I just dey ask the Christians wey think say God is real
Nonexisting1:
I get very angry whenever I hear those lines from you. Some good people are living their hell here yet you expect them to wait until they die before they can experience heaven when a lot of people are already living in their own heavens here. So evil people will have to die before they are sent to hell to be punished for their evil deeds. Don't make me curse you. Take your nonsense religion out of this thread now.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Asquare84(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Have you see pastor for prayer and cast out those demon called ufo
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by udede(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Na the alliens wey go monitor election dey land small small
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by udede(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kids every where
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by gonkin(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
SergeantTitus:
It was so unfortunate I didn't go to my farm with my android phone, I took my small phone along which I regret. Now I've always wondered why there are barely sightings in africa but yesterday my doubt was cleared .

I have several acres of farm in Ogun state and last evening around past 6 I went to Inpect the farm. Its located in a village.. After several walks, I saw a very large object with an oval top just laying still. I moved a little closer and I was shocked, scared and amazed at what I saw. It was a flying saucer. Just like the ones we see in youtube and movies. I couldn't move closer due to stories I've read about alien abduction and the likes.. I was dead scared and wanted to pick race when it suddenly lighted up with a low pitch faint sound then hung in the air a little , hovered before disappearing into the sky. Call me crazy, claim I smoked kwale weed or whatever but man, I was dead sure of what I saw. You won't believe these things until you have an encounter.

I remember seeing such but not a saucer during my ND at Ibadan. Though people i told mocked me like crazy but i know what i saw. But who would believe u.?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by toujurs: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bro who dey supply you, weed undecided
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Gadafii: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
ruggedtimi:
why do you think they are superior than ours?
if they have the technology to come to earth from a distance star while we are still exploring our own star, then they are more advanced, simple right?

1 Like

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Gadafii:
if they have the technology to come to earth from a distance star while we are still exploring our own star, then they are more advanced, simple right?
have you met an alien before?..As conspiracy theorist claims that the us govt is hiding documents of confirmed sights of aliens, you think the us govt will spend millions on projects sending robots to mars in order to find life or evidence of life?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2022
SergeantTitus:
It was so unfortunate I didn't go to my farm with my android phone, I took my small phone along which I regret. Now I've always wondered why there are barely sightings in africa but yesterday my doubt was cleared .

I have several acres of farm in Ogun state and last evening around past 6 I went to Inpect the farm. Its located in a village.. After several walks, I saw a very large object with an oval top just laying still. I moved a little closer and I was shocked, scared and amazed at what I saw. It was a flying saucer. Just like the ones we see in youtube and movies. I couldn't move closer due to stories I've read about alien abduction and the likes.. I was dead scared and wanted to pick race when it suddenly lighted up with a low pitch faint sound then hung in the air a little , hovered before disappearing into the sky. Call me crazy, claim I smoked kwale weed or whatever but man, I was dead sure of what I saw. You won't believe these things until you have an encounter.
You too like many Americans didn't take your android phones. If atheists claim there's no God, then there's no UFO.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by jelel6: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
You're right bro, you are right.

Especially your last sentence.

Slick.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by dontrulee: 4:04am On Dec 30, 2022
UFO ko, FFO ni.

Too much movie don dey distort your reality!

Maybe you were hallucinating most likely. grin cheesy
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by dontrulee: 4:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Omo, I just dey laugh reading different comments.

Most people will not believe the op, some will say he took weed, some people will give him the benefit of doubt but the truth remains that until you experience it personally, you may not believe. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by LOVEGINO(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2022
SergeantTitus:

u fvckup. U for kidnap am na.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Gadafii:
Wether UFOs are real or not, I know that humans are not the only civilizations amongs the several millions of stars out there

Look up at night, those tiny lights you see are stars with planets like earth or slightly different, man is yet to fully explore the nearest to us, how then do you conclude there are no lives outside of earth

Life outside earth exist in different form, it may be microbe, android, human like etc, but definitely there is an intelligence outside of our earth, and they are way superior to ours

We could be more superior, you never can tell.
Don't underestimate humans simply because we are in Africa, things are happening in first world countries.
Science and technology wise, don't underestimate humans.
There is no limit to what our brain can achieve.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Gadafii: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

We could be more superior, you never can tell.
Don't underestimate humans simply because we are in Africa, things are happening in first world countries.
Science and technology wise, don't underestimate humans.
There is no limit to what our brain can achieve.
yeah, you are right

The first world countries are currently struggling to explore the nearest planets to earths for many decades now, we don’t have the technology yet to explore outside our stars, if these aliens could truly come to our planet from their far distant planets that we don’t know, you can imagine how advance their technology is for them to achieve that feat
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Irupetepete: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
taretoofine:
Saw three ufos moving haphazardly one night that shit is real , saw it another night told a friend to confirm.

Mind you I be person papa before children go come here come lash me! grin

The sad truth anyone you tell will laugh at you, I was once like that, but experience is a teacher
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Moneyboyz: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
I have actually seen a shooting star two years ago. I was sitting with my mom outside when it came down. I immediately called my mom's attention to it. Just few minutes later another one dropped. It was a beautiful experience. Not sure about the ufo.
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by Joeev: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2022
gonkin:

I remember seeing such but not a saucer during my ND at Ibadan. Though people i told mocked me like crazy but i know what i saw. But who would believe u.?
pls bro can you tell us what you saw?
Re: Ufo's Are Real: I Saw One Yesterday by SenatePresdo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gadafii:
yeah, you are right

The first world countries are currently struggling to explore the nearest planets to earths for many decades now, we don’t have the technology yet to explore outside our stars, if these aliens could truly come to our planet from their far distant planets that we don’t know, you can imagine how advance their technology is for them to achieve that feat

That's what it seems like for a simple logic, that they are more advanced.

But what if there is a country with secret intelligence that these aliens actually visits on the our earth without the general populace knowing?

Do you think NASA and CIA would disclose everything about space exploration for the world population to digest on?

How many of us knows what's happening at Area 51 upt il today after it was disclosed that an alien spaceship crashed there since 1955?
Area 51 is even more secured than the white House, we talking shoot on sight.

Bro things are happening..

What if some human scientists are already interacting with the occupants of UFOs?

What if area 51 is an interplanetary Airport?

Who would disclose it? Many things are extremely classified.. Humans had gone past what many people thing we haven't known.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Not Jealous You Are Not In Love / How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.