Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (43550 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Prodadd(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Gogomote: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Vote for peter obi
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by BJanta: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Where is May Helen Ezekiel, alias
Mee?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by treatise: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
After your demiiise

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations, great couple.
Keep popping.....
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
Impetuous Vagabond
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by matify83: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
So happy to see him this happy.
Remembered when he lost his first wife (MEE), thought he would never get over her demise post surgery.

Time indeed is the greatest healer.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dem try.

Yahoo boys don make us dey fear Oyibo friend request, we no even knw who be who. Imagine Jackie Chan dey beg for MTN card��

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Awwwwwww
God, i don't pray for much o kiss
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by imoh4king(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

I have cautioned you many times to stop drinking alomo on empty stomach...u no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congrats. Jumobi of AIT those days has barely changed in looks.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
Hunkle calm down with this vawulence you have in mind oo.
And please stop sniffing Baba Agbado pampers. It's damaging your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by happney65: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jumobi. AIT girl wey oga RMD grab after the unfortunate death of his first wife,May.

E don tey..

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Although nothing is impossible, I doubt that this couple will get divorced because, just by looking at her, you will know that this lady wants to make the marriage work, which is another reason she stays private and avoids the spotlight.

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by SoftP(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
Ozuor
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
They can't. He chose a Yoruba woman. It's till death with peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Miss MEE
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Hunkle calm down with this vawulence you have in mind oo.
And please stop sniffing Baba Agbado pampers. It's damaging your reasoning.
Like you sniff those underaged boys you tutor at home?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Doyou2019: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Wow, 22 years already, I remember the days of Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT...

Oga was wooing her live on the Lunch Break show and it felt so surreal back then grin

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
ArcFresky:

Impetuous Vagabond
You mean You?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by We4all: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Only God knows what this woman has endured in this marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
treatise:
After your demiiise
gay I Don hear your story.
You can't rape it.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by rita25(f): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
haba nau embarassed
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by windvane(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.
taaaaaa!!!!which 80's?RMD got his fame from his late first wife....she use to anchor one show on NTA that year,it was called ME and U,very pretty, selfless and humble woman,RMD married jumobi from AIT Lagos.I wonder why he never posts a remembrance of his late wife....na she really blow am for checkmate back in the days...90's

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Yoighaman(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Never.

You too will never get divorced.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

RMD on da beatz

Congratulations to them
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Wow, 22 years already, I remember the days of Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT...
I hope you are a grand father now?

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ofadaman:
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing

That's why she's a side chick...!

When she has sense, she will stop laughing and weep for her wasted youth. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
I rebuke you and your bad mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Claims She's 40, While He's 37 / Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.