Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (43561 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Brendaniel: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lifestone:

I hope you are a grand father now?

I never still marry sef grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I never still marry sef grin
Jesus. You need help o

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lifestone:
Jesus. You need help o

God don help me grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.

80s bawo?

22nd wedding anniversary??

Dem mix Colorado with Loud for you?

Na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ofadaman:
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing

Una think say sidechick started today... Go and ask your Mothers. Nothing is new. These generation just forming woke.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by treatise: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
gay I Don hear your story.
You can't rape it.
Hallucinatory expression that tilts toward self-destruct .

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Men always do better with second wives, look around you. Congrats to them.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
JoeNL22:
Congratulations.
Obi.....send a congratulatory letter or message to them.
For with Obi, through RMD, a new Nigeria is POssible

Won tun ti bere werey won leni. Mr. Dispatch rider. Postmaster General! Obi no kukuma sabi you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
They are not your parent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
placeofallure:

Won tun ti bere werey won leni. Mr. Dispatch rider. Postmaster General! Obi no kukuma sabi you.
Says who?
Obi is my junior brother cousin daddy!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
The way some women lose their shape and beauty after childbirth tho.
This woman is a typical example.
She used to be very beautiful as an AIT staff back then.

Not saying she’s ugly now, but she was waaay more beautiful then.

Happy anniversary, pls don’t join the bandwagon of divorcees.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
sageb:
Happy Anniversary to the RMDs

Are you waiting for the Couple to split?
Do you get orgasm when couple's divorce?
I have a thing with elderly women.
So she would be free for me to devour.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Mariamojo: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Love is indeed beautiful, especially with the right person who has the same goals, values, and beliefs as you do.
Congratulations to them, I pray they last forever

Omicronvaccine:
Actor Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo and wife, Jumobi, celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary today, IGBERETV reports.

The actor posted a photo of them on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmvySikDXVU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Akerele44:

They are not your parent
mess you.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
treatise:

Hallucinatory expression that tilts toward self-destruct .
Faggy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FuckSilly: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
I wonder o

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okhuadams:
I rebuke you and your bad mouth
A you a she...? I am Hot.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yoighaman:

Never.

You too will never get divorced.
You cant give what you don't have.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benwallt:
They can't. He chose a Yoruba woman. It's till death with peace of mind.
Yoruba women are pigs.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Zico777(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Akerele44:

They are not your parent
They are not yours either.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Happy Anniversary,abeg make una no divorce ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Daneguakhi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Wow, 22 years already, I remember the days of Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT...
OG I see u

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Odumoye(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT, gone were those days but thank God for her life, there wasn't social media palava back then....cos God knows what would have happened then, the marriage might not have seen the light of the day as it's now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Oju4190: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
is it this one that died that time?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
This man na sort after gigolo those days....d days of raw deal
,lagos fine boy. grin grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
Yoruba women are pigs.
you just described your mother

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sageb: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
I have a thing with elderly women. So she would be free for me to devour.
😂 Lol Awon gigolo, Leave sugar mummies alone.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.
Satan bawo.. was Satan blind before year 2000?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you just described your mother
Your mama too
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD) is a matured man. Simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) / Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.