Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (43563 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo & His Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.

80's ke ?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
SoftP:
These are people that deserves to be called Celebrities
you are right not these ones that take divorce like a cup of coffee to be taken anytime

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jumobi lost her brother to sickle cell in 2020. I remember meeting him twice in 2019. He was looking hale and hearty.

It would shock one that despite Buhari being educated, passed on the ailment to his daughter which means his first wife too was a carrier. Buharis first born daughter died from sickle cell complications.

Didn't he conduct tests on his wife to be or just went ahead with no care in the world? All his 4 grandchildren from one of the daughters from his first marriage are all sicklers. It's really sad.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by warlordd(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibrocool:
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's. His relationship with his wife is still intact. But now that satan has put his eyes in people's life, marriage has become harder. We saw celebrities that married that broke up this year and it will get even worse in years to come.
They got married in 2000 and not in the 80's as u said.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations Richard
I found this man Commitment in Marriage as Very Outstanding and worth Emulation
Richard was so committed to his Late Ex-Wife May-Mofe-Damijo before her Death inv1996
Richard waited for another 4 years [/b]seeking his children permission and to get over the loss of the first wife to remarry.
[b]In yr 2000 he married this present wife
And 22 years of commitment and happiness

Again Congratulation RMD
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
warlordd:

They got married in 2000 and not in the 80's as u said.
his first marriage was in the 80's to his first wife May-More-Damijo
Who died in 96

The bottom line is that RMD was committed to his marriage
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

80's ke ?
yes, to his first wife May-Mofe-Damijo..nee May-Essien-Ezekiel
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benbellamor:
yes

So na 80's RMD marry her abi?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by amenn500: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Wow, 22 years already, I remember the days of Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT...

Yes ooo, Kakaaki, AIT breakfast show.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by warlordd(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
derecho:
Kai...this lady wan die because of RMD that year.
Raymond Dokpesi for don gbesele if she no run comot
U're right, Dokpesi no dey take chances at all. He later cornered Bimbo Odukoya of AIT, and went a step further to marry her.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
FactBoyz:
Marriage is sweet not just when you marry the right person but when the both are God fearing

Marriage becomes sweeter when you do not treat your spouse as you would not want to be treated.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by warlordd(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benbellamor:
his first marriage was in the 80's to his first wife May-More-Damijo
Who died in 96

The bottom line is that RMD was committed to his marriage
Accept it when u're wrong mister man! Was the topic about his first marriage? We all kwow he was married to the late MEE, the CEO of Classique Magazine in the 90's, and not 80's as u said.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FavouredNK: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Sorry o you will wait forever, enemy of progress
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by BigYash: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
We4all:
Only God knows what this woman has endured in this marriage.
You should be more concerned about what Mofe has endured in the marriage undecided
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So na 80's RMD marry her abi?
I was responding to the part if the answer someone replied you below
Here is an example of a celebrity that married in the 80's.
Yes to his LATE first wife May-Mofe-Damijo..nee May-Essien-Ezekiel

he remarried in yr 2000 after the death of first wife a celebrity that works and very popular in NTA then..
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
Like you sniff those underaged boys you tutor at home?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Benbellamor:

I was responding to the part if the answer someone replied you below
Yes to his LATE first wife May-Mofe-Damijo..nee May-Essien-Ezekiel

he remarried in yr 2000 after the death of first wife a celebrity that works and very popular in NTA then..

Ok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ofadaman:
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing
grin that's why she's side chick , warming another man's bed instead of investing in her future with her own husband.. his wife no kukuma send any side chicks, someone with grandchildren..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
The joke is on her. Side chicks are to Bleep n Bleep without stressing ur wife. Then later dump her leftovers for her husband . Side chick my foot.
Ofadaman:
Nice one, I'm sure his side chick would just be seeing the pics and be laffing
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
warlordd:

Accept it when u're wrong mister man! Was the topic about his first marriage? We all kwow he was married to the late MEE, the CEO of Classique Magazine in the 80s.
you mistake me for the person you're quoting below
ibrocool:

l only cut into your discussion
OK

I was am very consistent because I knew her first wife working with NTA then
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
I remember that interview on AIT when she first interviewed him. They were acting like they were alone in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Paul112(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?
stop predicting evil
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Emdebby2: 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
While others are getting divorced, others are celebrating anniversary.
Congratulations to the couple!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lmao. Pained goats. But igbo men are divorcing igbo women on a steady for d past 2 months
Juanmike:
Yoruba women are pigs.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by chichriso: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to them

Meanwhile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enscJJTWVzA
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by NoToPile: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
warlordd:

U're right, Dokpesi no dey take chances at all. He later cornered Bimbo Odukoya of AIT, and went a step further to marry her.

Tosin Odukoya not Bimbo Odukoya.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by mikaael(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Bro....u don old óò...just like me
Lunch break dah year on AIT
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Johfem(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Obviously after your demise. Meanwhile, the divorce won't happen in Jesus mighty name. I rebuke that foul spirit powering that negative throught in you.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Yeah Ait lunch time show @2pm grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by emonkey(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Juanmike:
When are they divorcing?

Haba! No be everyone go be like your own parents na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.