Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day (58159 Views)

Bride Gifts Her Groom A Box Filled With Cash On Their Wedding Day / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by drololaaof: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by SilverOrLead: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
held at Okota Palace Way, Lagos recently

Okota Palace Way, Lagos recently.

Lagos recently.

Lagos

OK, no more wedding in Alaigbo . grin
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Alexiiydon: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.
lol where you won see the money self you whey be same na man you go rely on for marriage
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Okhuadams(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Okhuadams(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
CrownLands:
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Kudos to the "women libs"
Story
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Okhuadams(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.
poverty no go kill you. You no even get the money to buy 1 talkless of 3. Na your money abeg go take parasol for your stomach pain
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Enemyofpeace: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
That's what happens when your prick is strong, big, delicious and it can shift womb. I wish I get that kind prick.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by womenareapezz: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
I remember back some year when nairalanders will be tapping people's blessing like palmwine tapper grin

Now they are afraid to tap blessing grin

By the way! I'm sure this woman got numerous sugar daddies undecided

Trust that female animals at your own risk
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Obakoolex(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mase2020g:

Not pained
I myself married a virgin

But when we see good thing appreciate bro
And what makes you think it's just a good thing and not a show off
I wish them well but many show off marriages, we all know how it goes.

Also you said you married a virgin too....well if multiple fortune have not trailed you after the wedding then you might not understand my point.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by chris51(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
As a single girl, where did she get money to buy exotic cars. Not alone to give them as gift to her groom. Very questionable foundation.

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by asanausana91: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
They don finish that man, he will be the woman of the house.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Obakoolex(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Indeed... Na you get value for your cash o & I hope you put jara on top her bride price. cheesy
Her in my house now understands the virtues of patience till wedding night, also I continue to spoil her mother with gifts because she single handedly raised her.

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:

Lol.

Sapa has really dealt with you in this life!
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
CrownLands:
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Kudos to the "women libs"

Just because of this one alone...

2094 is the next time we might hear or see something like this again.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Konjiboii: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Which kind mumu mumu aliases be all that wan, efcc need to do the needful.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
yahoodetector:
This here is a real woman.

Unlike the broke ones we have here making noise like Siofra, Candidlady, Jennyclay, ahnie, Abkayee, Magnoliaa , Prettygirl200, Simplepee, Sweetvie, Shallomy, Sweetplum etc that can't even afford wheel spanner. grin
You dey ment
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by JasonScoolari: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

You dey ment
Can you do it?
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by naijapikin2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
How many cars have you given your family members.maybe she has siblings that are in need of some important things and she's dashing 3;cars to her... Whatever man.

Don't just come back to nairaland and complain for us.

We've run out of handkerchief to wipe your tears
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by GorillaApp(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
But you can receive one from a man? The mindset of most Nigerian women is mind boggling. You can receive but can't give. You fear he will use it to carry other women, but you would be angry if the same is thought about you. Smh.
I won't receive any car from any woman though
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Aliou007(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lol. I pray you find a good man who’ll change this perception for you.
virginprincess:
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by gasparpisciotta: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Drug money for sure

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jeon:
Only Simpsons deserves this.
Not some redpills who are intimidated by a Woman's success.

Don't worry my future Simp,

Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris. wink

Hi DaddyCK cheesy.
a redpiller with money can never envy the guy.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Thepotterman: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:

Na so you stingy reach
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Thepotterman: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
chris51:
As a single girl, where did she get money to buy exotic cars. Not alone to give them as gift to her groom. Very questionable foundation.

Which kind mentality be this, as single girl, and so what, can't single girls be rich, why do you have to be dis bias, can't single girls be Rich
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by deyplay: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nice gesture from her. However, it doesn't change the fact that 98% of them are liabilities and are always meant to recieve from men. Only 2% of them are helpmeet. And these 2% are very, very rare to find. It is like looking for a Virgin in a maternity home.
lol Funny you What if the nurse is a virgin?
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
deyplay:
lol Funny you What if the nurse is a virgin?
It is very rare to find a virgin nurse. Dem spoil like 2moro no dey. Don't be decieved by their pretty uniform.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by chibnnodi: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
What morals are we to pass to the next generation? What is her source of wealth?

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by t2luv1: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Amazing. Most importantly, hope she will be submissive to her husband?

Why does she have to be submissive? Amazing
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by t2luv1: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
GorillaApp:

But you can receive one from a man? The mindset of most Nigerian women is mind boggling. You can receive but can't give. You fear he will use it to carry other women, but you would be angry if the same is thought about you. Smh.
I won't receive any car from any woman though

Why not? I am just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.