Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day (58161 Views)

Bride Gifts Her Groom A Box Filled With Cash On Their Wedding Day / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Obakoolex(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin my wife gave me a better gift on our wedding night..... virginity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Ance4Liverpool: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tomorrow she will start dragging the car's with the husband.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by zedegit: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/surprise-as-bride-gifts-groom-3-vehicles-on-wedding-day/

Nlfpmod

That one no mean say that marriage will last.

The effizy and for the gram is not necessary.
It should be a period of reflection

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by ibrocool(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Something tells me that this is arrangee. If it is true, that's good of her.

By the way, I need wife that will shower me belssing too in 2023. Abeg o
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Ruthymoon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
I nor try am, can't even dream of that, I don't want to invite problems into my marriage smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.

You go come here dey yarwn nonsense
Real life you stupid pass wetin u type

3 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by GodPrince: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jeon:
Only Simpsons deserves this.
Not some redpills who are intimidated by a Woman's success.

Don't worry my future Simp,

Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris. wink

Hi DaddyCK cheesy.
grow up
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by nedekid: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
What does she do for a living?
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin my wife gave me a better gift on our wedding night..... virginity

You don use am build house

If you see good thing , appreciate not compare

6 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Indispensable85(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Absolute submission
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by GodPrince: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mase2020g:

You go come here dey yarwn nonsense
Real life you stupid pass wetin u type
go be low-key smelly ghetto bitch if u check her well. The kind of bitches squatting in the bushes
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by We4all: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:
He's a close friend. Came back from Bahrain 3 months ago. She also gift him The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 before the wedding.

So your friends are fraudsters and into drugs? No wonder!
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
If he didn't disvirgin her, he is wasting his happiness.
The marriage will crash I'm less than 5 years.

Listen

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Evil people everywhere,

May this happen to you
You can't be Happy for someone,

Black skin join wetin damage your reasoning

6 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by zedegit: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i will,i'm not expecting any man to buy me a car.

You should start with a bicycle.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
If the groom Bleep up make them wire him koboko
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
I'll surprise my man like this one day
But my own no go b three oo

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by GodPrince: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lies, social media stories as usual. Nigeria girls are scumbags and will never have this thought let alone attempt it. The scumbags can only beg, suck dick and fuckkk around. Fvckk out my way with fake stories stupid muthafucka. Meanwhile buy your car now
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
People don't care about source of wealth again

Because nobody get better job for your family
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
GodPrince:
Lies, social media stories as usual. Nigeria girls are scumbags and will never have this thought let alone attempt it. The scumbags can only beg, suck dick and fuckkk around. Fvckk out my way with fake stories stupid muthafucka. Meanwhile buy your car now

Nor be she be your problem bro

Go hustle hard

3 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by bigdammyj: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Solofresh2: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.
Avoid night waka
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
GodPrince:
grow up

Aswear talking as if he is 15 16
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mase2020g(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
GodPrince:
go be low-key smelly ghetto bitch if u check her well. The kind of bitches squatting in the bushes

Tell this to your brother

Go hustle hard, and leave other people with thier doings

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Blaqputin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
If he didn't disvirgin her, he is wasting his happiness.
The marriage will crash I'm less than 5 years.

Listen

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
Long rubbish, totally senseless to a sane mind.
Sha nuttin we no go see for roundabout.
Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Aspirila: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
How can you give what you don't have, Mrs virgin brain princess

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Chrismania100: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why is that Afonji always like to poke nose on igbo matters? This lazy evil tribe always thinks igbos reason like evil tribe like them.
Useless tribe full of envy and evil
This is part of the reasons I am supporting Ipob about decamping from this zoo,cos I don't we have any common with this evil Muslim Afonji

CrownLands:
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Kudos to the "women libs"
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by YoungLionken(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is the kind of woman majority of us (men) pray for, not a leech..

Dear men, if you went broke, could you be rescued by your woman (keep the answer private cool) ??.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by dazzlingd(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
It will end in tears
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by faithfull18(f): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Which work is she doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.