Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day (58160 Views)

Bride Gifts Her Groom A Box Filled With Cash On Their Wedding Day / Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Kelvin3476: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
CrownLands:
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Kudos to the "women libs"
EVEN IN THE WESTERN WORLD THEIR WOMEN BELIEVE 100% THAT MEN ARE THE GIVERS, WHILE WOMEN RECIEVES.
EVEN AT DIVORCE

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Kelvin3476: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course i will,i'm not expecting any man to buy me a car.
I KNW U WIL DISOWN UR DAD IF HE TRIES STOPPING U FROM MARRYING A MAN THAT PROMISES TO BUY U A CAR.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Hope the groom won’t use the cars to carry his Pet-Daughters later
hmmmmm
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow, very rare.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Mayflowa(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.

Hhahaha. This might just be a statement activity. I do not believe she bought 3 cars for one person. It doesn't make sense or economic sense. It is either the cars are borrowed or the man bought it and asked the woman to gift it to trend

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Can you do it?
If I can afford it, I ll do more.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by blackslayer: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Amazing. Most importantly, hope she will be submissive to her husband?

I see people use this word "submissive" a lot! Why should a woman be submissive? A man and a woman in a relationship are meant to be equal partners. However i must admit, there needs to be some form of understanding in terms of gender roles etc. Nevertheless, as a man, i do not subscribe to the school of thought that a woman is required to be submissive!

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by ThoughtOfYou: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
blackslayer:

I see people use this word "submissive" a lot! Why should a woman be submissive? A man and a woman in a relationship are meant to be equal partners. However i must admit, there needs to be some form of understanding in terms of gender roles etc. Nevertheless, as a man, i do not subscribe to the school of thought that a woman is required to be submissive!

Submissive does not mean the man will have to lord over her but sometimes, if the man tells her not to do a thing because of what may come, it's important she sees reason with the man and not do it. That is still part of submissiveness.

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Afobaba33(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Op are you sure this happened in Naija?
A Naija girl? Do this!!!
This is unbelievable!!! shocked
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by JasonScoolari: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

If I can afford it, I ll do more.
Lol, oh I see. cheesy
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Hope the groom won’t use the cars to carry his Pet-Daughters later
eggxactly
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, oh I see. cheesy
But definitely not to you.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Iamzik: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
A whole 3cars ,what for?, instead of me to use my money to buy a car for a man i will prefer to give it to charity or invest it into something more profitable,i cannot come and buy a man a car that he will use to showoff for different women,he should go and get one himself,anyways congrat to them.

Pele o hanty charity grin

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by FuckSilly: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
THIS IS MENTALITY THAT TURNED YHU INTO A WH#RE and someone who got passed around like football.

Must you always receive?
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Passionnn: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
CrownLands:
The norm is changing! The African is gradually catching up with the western world counterparts.

Nothing has changed. This is an isolated case. I strongly feel there's a lot of behind the scenes action to all this.

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Kaycee9242(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
If he didn't disvirgin her, he is wasting his happiness.
The marriage will crash I'm less than 5 years.

Listen

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

See if you are looking for a virgin girl to marry then you go wait old, you are citing bible and you forgot that those things happened in the stone age when there was no civilization and education.

Our mothers married then as a virgin because they were married off before they clock 18 in most cases and most of them were not graduates.

If you are looking for virgin to marry then she has to be under age and non graduate. Its not that easy for a lady to pass through the temptations of men in higher institution and still graduate a virgin. Lets be realistic its not easy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by faceLAGOS: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don’t know why Igbo people flaunting wealth & opulence DO NOT impress or inspire me.

This has nothing to do with tribalism or “bad belle”.

Those guys sources of wealth are not always clean & they behave savagely & arrogantly with their money.

It can really be irritating.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Nyascobar1414: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mase2020g:

Tell this to your brother
Go hustle hard, and leave other people with thier doings
for all your hustling wertin you don get? Brokieeeeeee forming hardwork
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by kbright911(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:

E go dey very hard for you to see husband marry.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
The power of almighty gbola,
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Trunquejnr(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
People on this forum are not ok
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by felzokugo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
CrownLands:

So u mean d western world's culture is superior to yours? And u sound happy to embrace it. Oh!! Misplaced priorities!

1 Like

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by felzokugo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
If u like buy car 4 ur man..if u like no buy...na u sabi. Do you hv a man in ur life?...to start with.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by felzokugo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Amazing. Most importantly, hope she will be submissive to her husband?
Submi....wetin?? U go later hear d update.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by maridrug(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Na because you're have a poverty oriented mentality.
If the wealth is surplus, to gift your arch-enemy go dey sweet you.
#noInsult#
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Illegal1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=HeartlessMan post=119524868]Hmmm. Four sugar daddies and one husband.
Only you! [/quote]

hmmm....i never knew we also got an heartless man here,i taught we got jst verywicked man.....

verywicked man+heartless man=devil in human form..
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by SodiumValproate: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jeon:
Only Simpsons deserves this.
Not some redpills who are intimidated by a Woman's success.

Don't worry my future Simp,

Come with me, fly you out to Greece Full speed, survoler Paris. wink

Hi DaddyCK cheesy.

Why are you still living in a house built with mud put plastered with cement with your husband? grin
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Thanos5555: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nonexisting1:
No wonder. I guess she was a businessman in Bahrain.

Mr man , I can't say if the woman's business is legit, but one thing I sha know is that sucking a mans dick that give that level of money.

She must be doing something else. This money is extremely much.
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by EngrKemp: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
virginprincess:
And u want a man to buy u cars u will use to show off for other people,men inclusive?
U see why marriages crash anyhow these days.

Greedy hookup thinking mentality women everywhere in naija
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by CrownLands(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
felzokugo:

So u mean d western world's culture is superior to yours? And u sound happy to embrace it. Oh!! Misplaced priorities!

It's gradually having a permanent stay in Nigeria. That is, we are successfully copying them
Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Karlifate: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Temptee101:
What kind of news is this?

See names...

Bride: Cubana lady
Groom: Young money

Guests:
Aji akara
Ofe akwu
State man
Ababa nawo
Okey wururu

Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by Carlylepneuma: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
If he didn't disvirgin her, he is wasting his happiness.
The marriage will crash I'm less than 5 years.

Listen

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
chairman make this piece a thread because I found it very educating and am sure a lot will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.