Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. (10571 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders / Iceland Air Seat Selection - Airlines | Skywayfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
@ snowland

Your 5th statement... Even the rich bet.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Miracood2:
@ snowland

bet is among 100ways to get rich

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
LIONSABRE:

You said it all bro
Some words of yours really touched my soul and motivated me, I was actually listening to the song "Enya-Only Time official drill remix by brn" while reading your post grin
This is the year I'm gonna make it legally, my dreams will be actualized, and my goals achieved, I'm gonna be a better version of myself
I'll be who and what I want to be
Keep on grinding fellas, we'll all get there
Happy New year.
Wish I could like this more than once. It's that kind of mind set that'll set you apart. I wish you and everyone with this type of mindset success in whatever you do. Love you bro.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's a privilege Sir, one that I didn't take for granted!
Thank You Sir

snowland:
Oh I will be very ungrateful if I forget to thank the person that handled the disbursement. He's one Nigerian that I have never met in person but I can entrust him with any amount of money. He's a tested and trusted fellow and I don't see him as anything else but a brother. He's a Nairalander and I'm 1000% sure he's seeing this.

Thank you very much for not betraying my trust in you.

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
snowland:
All winners, but one, have been credited and this brings the giveaway to a close.
For the records, the strategy I used to select the eventual winners was a combination of three ideas suggested when I asked for suggestions.

First-Come-First-Serve + You-Must-Work-For-It-To-Win-It + Honesty

When I set those questions, the thought was to see who will be willing to put in some efforts and participate in the quiz. Here are the steps I followed.

1. Posted the questions at 10:27pm
2. Ended the testing at 10:38pm
3. Started the screen recording at 10:38pm till 10:43pm
4. Collected names of EVERYONE that posted between 10:27pm and 10:43pm starting from Olamilekxy (I didnt care about your answers at this time. Even if you only booked space)
5. For each and every names collected above, I cross-checked the status of their answers when I recorded the screen with what they currently have. Anyone whose answer(s) had been edited was automatically dropped.
6. I did not have enough names that were qualified within the time frame of 10:27pm to 10:38pm, so I extended the selection till when my screen recording ended.
7. Total of 31 names made the cut. This is where the individual scores were used for ranking, which put 4 names in Standby List.

I want to thank everyone that participated, either you win or you did not. Those that critized constructively, you are aprreciated. Those that threw tantrum, you were noticed. Those that were silent observers, you are loved. To those that won, congratulations!. To those that were not selected, I'm sorry. That you did not win this time does not mean you are a loser. In life, you win some and you lose some.

Giving should not be till you have millions. There are people out there praying to be in your positiion. Givers never lack.

I'm happy I was able to put smiles on the faces of some people.
I'm sad because I know with the current situation in Nigeria, so many people actually really need some financial intervention but I cannot do for everyone.
I'm very glad that some people with their entitlement mentality were frustrated.

Before signing off, I will like to say a few things that I realized in the course of this.

1. An average Nigeria is very selfish. When things are rolling in their favor, it is the best thing after slice bread but when thing turns outside of their expectation, it's tagged fraud, manipulated, cheat, not free and fair e.t.c.
2. An average Nigerian lack the patience to read. This is very saddening.
3. There are still decent and honest Nigerians out there.
4. Following the laid down rules is very alien to majority of Nigerians. Right from those in government to the last common man, nobody wants to follow the rules.
5. Majority of kids these days are into get rich quick syndrome which is why a lot of them are wasting away their money on betting. Betting has been in existence from time immemorial but the rate at which the best shops are now being patronized these days in very alarming.
6. Figuratively speaking, majority Nigerians desire the goodies of heaven but no one wants to die. They want the best of life but does not want to work for it.
7. Sense of entitlement by some Nigerians is mind-boggling. I've never seen such anywhere else in my entire life. If you allow them, they will dictate how you live your life for you, as long as it is going to favor them.

If Nigerians want Nigeria to be like America, then Nigerians MUST be ready to do things how it's done in America. It's as simple as that.

Snowland.
we will win bet, relocate to canada and do giveaway. this i have seen @miracood2

1 Like

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Miracood2:
@ snowland

That's so true. But what's truer is that those rich that bet, they do with a fraction of their net worth, a fraction they can afford to lose.

Also, take a closer look at how they got the wealth in the first place, it was never through betting. They have other sources of income.

If you see any wealthy person that bets heavily, I can authoritatively tell you that such person either never worked for the money or the wealth was gotten illegally.

But you'll see someone with 10k in his or her bank account betting with 1k. That's 10% of your money on something not guaranteed.
What a sure way to keep the brokers abi na bookers dem they call them, richer while you wallow in endless hope of hitting it big one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tk4all:

Your An average Nigerian  phrase is not cool. Stop taking our dear country down pls.

May God bless you more this 2023 in Jesus name.
If you are looking for the Nigeria's number 1 ambassador, you need not look further, I am the one. Everywhere I go, anything I do, I am always proud of my source, my origin, my country of birth, Nigeria.

My car has both Nigeria and American flag. I have a picture of both Nigeria and American flag hanging on my wall. See the picture attached. In everything I do, Nigeria will always be in my heart.

However, we should not shy away from the reality. A spade needs to be called a spade. An average Nigerian will make you wanna deny you are Nigerian.
I'm sure you know what an average means. There are good Nigerians as much as we have the not so good ones.

All we need is do our part to make the country better. If the country is good and everything works, nothing go make people like me not wanna return home.

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Snowland

People bet for many reasons.. one of the reason is hope!

Hope is necessary for survival. People need hope that's why most don't mind using their last kobo in betting because of the hope it gives of winning something hooge!

And you shouldn't blame someone who earns 30k monthly with a family of 4 and he's a punter.. because 30k barely feeds a person in a month talkless of 5 individuals.

I surely get your point but some people are not betting because of greed. They are into it because they've been pushed to the wall.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Swissli(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
When Will Some People Realize It's Not About Working Hard, If It Was I'd Probably Be One Of The Richest Folk Around, I Lost An Organ Working Hard
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abba114:
bet is among 100ways to get rich
And also among 3 sure ways to die broke.

5 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
snowland:

And also among 3 sure ways to die broke.
a man gotta hustle
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Miracood2:
Snowland

People bet for many reasons.. one of the reason is hope!

Hope is necessary for survival. People need hope that's why most don't mind using their last kobo in betting because of the hope it gives of winning something hooge!

And you shouldn't blame someone who earns 30k monthly with a family of 4 and he's a punter.. because 30k barely feeds a person in a month talkless of 5 individuals.

I surely get your point but some people are not betting because of greed. They are into it because they've been pushed to the wall.

i feel sorry for you bro.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Swissli:
When Will Some People Realize It's Not About Working Hard, If It Was I'd Probably Be One Of The Richest Folk Around, I Lost An Organ Working Hard
they will never understand getting rich is majorly by luck the poors are the hardest workers.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by ThatKING(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2023
snowland:

If you are looking for the Nigeria's number 1 ambassador, you need not look further, I am the one. Everywhere I go, anything I do, I am always proud of my source, my origin, my country of birth, Nigeria.

My car has both Nigeria and American flag. I have a picture of both Nigeria and American flag hanging on my wall. See the picture attached. In everything I do, Nigeria will always be in my heart.

However, we should not shy away from the reality. A spade needs to be called a spade. An average Nigerian will make you wanna deny you are Nigerian.
I'm sure you know what an average means. There are good Nigerians as much as we have the not so good ones.

All we need is do our part to make the country better. If the country is good and everything works, nothing go make people like me not wanna return home.

It's well.
you seem to have too much free time on you thats why you think most comment deserves a respose. omo you get time oo.

if you like, be 100percent adequate... e go get person wey go complain say your own too much wink

5 Likes

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Beauty166: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
snowland:

That's so true. But what's truer is that those rich that bet, they do with a fraction of their net worth, a fraction they can afford to lose.

Also, take a closer look at how they got the wealth in the first place, it was never through betting. They have other sources of income.

If you see any wealthy person that bets heavily, I can authoritatively tell you that such person either never worked for the money or the wealth was gotten illegally.

But you'll see someone with 10k in his or her bank account betting with 1k. That's 10% of your money on something not guaranteed.
What a sure way to keep the brokers abi na bookers dem they call them, richer while you wallow in endless hope of hitting it big one day.
I miss This giveaway sir when are you doing another one please I really need financial support
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by purpleicious(f): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Thanks to the giver even though I had no share.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by TissuePaper: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by OhGeeBee: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley
Congrats.
You fit bless me also?
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by JohnnyDboss: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley

Editing or shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by wiseone28: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley
Omo see tissuepaper wey we dey take clean nyash turn millionaire

Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley

Omoh!!

1m
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Miracood2:

Omoh!!

1m
tissuepaper dey lie snowland no fit give person 1ml
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley
liar grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
If anyone believe say I fit dash person 1M for this Buhari era, that person go believe that Joe Biden is a Russian grin grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by IwasNeverGone: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
snowland:
If anyone believe say I fit dash person 1M for this Buhari era, that person go believe that Joe Biden is a Russian grin grin
Lol, that dude dey chase clout grin
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
If I'm to dash out 1M, it's never going to one person.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
snowland:
If I'm to dash out 1M, it's never going to one person.

We think say Ur transfer plug don commit big time error.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by snowland(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Miracood2:

We think say Ur transfer plug don commit big time error.

Haha. I'm smarter than that. Even if if I'm sending money to the most trusted person, I tripple check the Zeros to avoid story that touches.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
snowland:

Haha. I'm smarter than that. Even if if I'm sending money to the most trusted person, I tripple check the Zeros to avoid story that touches.
a know its a lie i told ya mr miracood2
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
snowland:
u tried with the 270k.
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Miracle no dey tire JESUS grin grin

snowland:
Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by Lhimeet(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
TissuePaper:
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Snowland
God bless Nigeria smiley

This is 2023

Try get sense bro
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers / Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.