Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. (26426 Views)

Why Have The Anti Japa Guys Stopped Opening Threads??? / Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by LINTUNE(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
sukkot:
nowhere is safe in the world if you move to their poor environment. try moving to some neighborhoods on the west side and southside of chicago. wink
oga get the message...Nigeria has so much ppl, yet the cost of living is so high...over there, no matter how poor, u can still afford food..infact, I learnt that food is highly subsidized there...let's be frank...Nigeria is no longer safe, economic and security wise...so stop discouraging ppl from "jappaing" in the name of hustling online, now a days it doesn't have to do much with money...this country is just too messed up..

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by sukkot: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:
oga get the message...Nigeria has so much ppl, yet the cost of living is so high...over there, no matter how poor, u can still afford food..infact, I learnt that food is highly subsidized there...let's be frank...Nigeria is no longer safe, economic and security wise...so stop discouraging ppl from "jappaing" in the name of hustling online, now a days it doesn't have to do much with money...this country is just too messed up..
where do you get this wrong informtion from ? many people in america and britain cannot afford to buy food which is why they have charities and food banks who help to feed the hungry in these two countries. and i never stopped anyone or discouraged anyone from japaing. not sure where you got that. all am saying is naija is not that bad. wink

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by oluayebenz: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2023
sukkot:
where do you get this wrong informtion from ? many people in america and britain cannot afford to buy food which is why they have charities and food banks who help to feed the hungry in these two countries. and i never stopped anyone or discouraged anyone from japaing. not sure where you got that. all am saying is naija is not that bad. wink

Many of them are not wise.

They are found of circulating wrong info all over the internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by rezzy: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2023
LagBlogger:

AISA pays it's main USA trained teachers about $40,000 a year. The head of school would make far more than that. No Oyinbo will agree to 10m per annum salary.

Even returnees probably will earn more than that.

True, the day i heard how much a British international school here in Lagos pays its director of education (oyinbo man) en, and they pay in dollars
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by sukkot: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
oluayebenz:

Many of them are not wise.

They are found of circulating wrong info all over the internet

insane people lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by FavouredNK: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
But I honestly wonder why some people don't know how to mind their business on this Nairaland seriously. If anybody feels like and wants to japa from Nigeria, as long as that person has not come to seek for financial assistance from you. I don't see the reason why it should bother you that people are leaving because as far as I m concerned, it's their decision, their choice, their money and their lives. If they go their to be doing 3 jobs or 5 jobs it's still their energy and their time not yours. As long as they haven't come to complain to you pls desist from trying to live people's life for them. Whatever makes one happy is a go for him/ her and shouldn't be an avenue for you to come on a thread to show how wise you are for choosing to remain in Nigeria while others are foolish to japa instead of staying. Time will still tell us who is wise and who is foolish, let's just watch out for this Nigeria that keeps unfolding like onions with each passing day.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
sukkot:
well make sure you dont go and hire your children out to be servant because you cant take care of them angry
had anyone come to you u sadist
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Olalomi01: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:
oga get the message...Nigeria has so much ppl, yet the cost of living is so high...over [i]there, no matter how poor, u can still afford food..infact, I learnt that food is highly subsidized there...[/i]let's be frank...Nigeria is no longer safe, economic and security wise...so stop discouraging ppl from "jappaing" in the name of hustling online, now a days it doesn't have to do much with money...this country is just too messed up..

cheesy grin grin grin. Is this playing? I don't belief someone write this. Nigeria is the cheapest country to live in, at least one that I've personally seen. The number of homeless people in America will possibly surpass the population of a southeastern State in Nigeria. LoL. Why do I feel like Most of you have no idea of what's really going on in all these abroad countries you people worship? Like, you only rely on the "feel good" part of the abroad Nigerians tell you . If food is really subsidized , why are they crying of inflation? Nigerians are not reality intelligent as people really think they are

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Philomath1212: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
in Dublin Nigerians are living in shared rooms not house for 400 euro per month how can you call that progress! From driving a benz 2013 to bicycle in Ireland say because you wan snap picture post to show friends

Honda 2013? Benz 2013?

Which one should we believe?
I was initially reasoning with you along your view but the inconsistency can't be overlooked.
Either way, live and let others live...
Shikena...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Philomath1212:

Honda 2013? Benz 2013?

Which one should we believe?
I was initially reasoning with you along your view but the inconsistency can't be overlooked.
Either way, live and let others live...
Shikena...
keep looking like lucuzade!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

Coming from someone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 & 2019, supports ALL APC's policies, sucks El-Rufai's deek and swallows his cum, and sees nothing wrong with a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a heterogenous religious country. Your hypocrisy is nauseating.

The man who licks a microphone and is thoroughly corrupt is who you christened as the best candidate Nigeria has. The same "best manager" could only support a flagrant and incompetent Buhari in 2015.

Best in managerial expertise!

You thrash talk a lot, you can do better
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by femijay8271(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
justwise:

You people got no shame, are you not the same person advertising travel to Canada material? Asking people that wants to travel to Canada to contact you?
grin grin grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Philomath1212: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
keep looking like lucuzade!

Obviously you're not different from what people are saying...
I know Seun and his mods won't do anything to you because they're enjoying your annoying troll...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by seunajia: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
yes ! I can afford it from my Nigeria investment! So am talking from what am seening to guide others especially those on a budgets ,taking loans etc . My brother that was driving a Honda 2013 in Nigeria started using bicycle in Ireland ( is that progress or retrogression) when if friend have moved to 2016 ! He was living in 2 bedroom in abuja then in Ireland he housing shortage to crisis level he started staying in shared room for 400 euro per month (paying 300k to share room not even house) is that progress after paying 12000 euros ! Then they used several scheme like stamp 1 visa stamp 2 to make it difficult for you to get professional job after graduation ! with a Master degree you be doing physical slave work in the cool ! He back in Nigeria and started working rearranging his life ! Sadly even with 12000 euro Msc na level 9 firs give am same with 60000 Naira msc from Ekiti state university.

This man, you're citing the worst experience in discouraging people from taking a chance of a better life/future. Another person can cite examples of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in the diaspora doing excellently well.

Worse still, your brother couldn't get more than a 60k job in the same Nigeria you're encouraging folks to stay back in! According today's rate, your brother's monthly salary is hardly equal to the daily wage of a blue collar worker in the same UK you're shitting on!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by LagBlogger(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
LINTUNE:

So because it is too messed up, it can't be salvaged hence you're leaving to a country where things work fine event though it was the citizens of that country that made it what it is today.

Based on this thinking jump ship rather than try to salvage it is what you stand for.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Gerrard59(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
maasoap:

You thrash talk a lot, you can do better

Coming from someone who supports ALL APC's policies, which have wrecked the country terribly, it is surprising you know what is better. Tinubu supported Buhari, who is a world-class failure, then rational humans should expect him to outperform Buhari?

What do they say about "show me your friends...."?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
seunajia:

This man, you're citing the worst experience in discouraging people from taking a chance of a better life/future. Another person can cite examples of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in the diaspora doing excellently well.

Worse still, your brother couldn't get more than a 60k job in the same Nigeria you're encouraging folks to stay back in! According today's rate, your brother's monthly salary is hardly equal to the daily wage of a blue collar worker in the same UK you're shitting on!
BDC workers and exchange rate ! My brother got a job in Firs level 9 don't know the salary but am sure is above 200k ! as an auditor and career progression to director tax No glass ceiling! Instead of using the Msc degree ( 13000) euro to be doing caregiver (dead end careers) we encourage to come back to live a decent,prestigious and progress life ! The small savings he made working in the horrible weather in Ireland he used it to buy a car and got married and rented a family apartment! He thinking of opening is Audit firm in Nigeria and source for job in Large cooperation using his experience from FIRS. have you not heared that 70000 university worker's in paradise UK are going on strike! Do people strike in very rich Nation like qatar? the .uk citizens you are selling everything to go and meet cannot raise the 20000 pounds for MSC. JAPA to .uk if you are rich on scholarship or want to do stem subjects.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by LagBlogger(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
acewines:

Most times, the people against migration are those who are frustrated or couldn't get their Visa on multiple trials

And I don't see why people will discourage others from pursuing their goals

What I do tell myself, no risk no pay,if you fail,keep trying and keep praying,one day e go soft

E dey hard be4 someone can make me stop or change my mind

Most times? How many of them do you know to state this?

People can disagree with you doesn't mean you should look down on them just as there are some with thriving businesses that disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by LagBlogger(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Realteeyee123:
I think people who say people shouldn’t japa are wicked and evil. A lot of them have either gone, can’t go or are very comfortable in Nigeria and don’t want the progress of others.

Leaving Nigeria legally with a good plan is the best decision one can make.

Thank God you said it's your thinking and your thinking is not the gold standard for reasoning.

Now I am of the view that people can make a difference anywhere. But I personally prefer to hustle in Nigeria even though I won't say nobody should leave.

But people that are anti- migration may be right to disagree because the citizens of those countries you are running to did not Japa like you guys are doing but stayed home to build their country.

If all citizens in the world from day one keep running to other countries no country will ever develop just as moving to a safer better country is still a personal choice.

You are wrong to say all people against Japa are evil and funny thing is you don't believe people can still make it here in Nigeria.

The best decision anyone can take is one that serves his life's purpose best.

So ask yourself, does your thinking show honest, rational thinking?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by KaptainAfrika: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Anti-japa people consists of two sets of people - THE DEMONS and THE POSSESSED, because WTF is your concern about migration that has been happening since the foundations of the Earth? People in 1st world countries Japa also, why do you want people to be in same circumstances as you are!? God punish Teresa May for that her announcement in 2011, shey I for dun become British Citizen by now, fking tories and pandering to nativism.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
LagBlogger:

Most times? How many of them do you know to state this?

People can disagree with you doesn't mean you should look down on them just as there are some with thriving businesses that disagree with you.

In 2023

I don stop to shalaye

Carry cup sir/ma, you won the argument
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Cromagnon: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:

Poverty capital of the world(laziness) , insecurity,( laziness)food prices skyrocketing(laziness), professionals leaving in droves(laziness), Naira collapse, inflation, economy in shambles(laziness). Doubt it
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by quickly: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
TWoods:
This is not a very smart way to look at things.

None of this is true. The system is designed to protect the weak. Nigerian men are used to a culture that permits abuse. It's always a shock to the system moving to a society that gives the weaker spouse the power to stand up to your abuse. Black men are no more at the bottom of the totem pole in the West compared to Nigeria.

The idea that you get anything for free in the West is a misnomer. Nothing is free.

Paying a house off after 20 years makes sense. It's why westerners don't feel the pressure to steal government money... since they can easily own a home while making payments commensurate with what they honestly earn. The average Nigerian family can never buy a house just on their salary alone. Your house can be taken away if you fail to pay your tax... that is a good thing as it keeps everyone honest. Your comparison is to a Nigeria where there are no consequences for failing to pay your tax. That's why the country is a hell hole.

As against Nigeria where you can decide not to pay tax and no one does anything? As i said, the western adherence to the rule of law is why you're dying to get visas to come here.

She worked every day, taking care of your kids and home. That isn't free.

You are not very smart, i will give you eg look at Kanye west he and his wife are rich. They are asking him to pay his wife 200000$ every month for upkeep. If he defaults he can have an asset seized or go to jail. Very easy to bankrupt a person because of their simpish legal system that is gayish at heart.

Im comparing Nigeria to the west , if you build a house in Nigeria there nothing like yearly property tax. That property tax is determined by the size of your house and where you live. What is the need for the tax after buying something outright.

There is still income tax over earnings you make in a year. So its a system of compounded taxation. There is still VAT, state tax, county tax.
If you profit from a business, you will pay gains tax etc.

As per the woman matter even if you hire a maid to take care of the children and they are in daycare. you are still in debt to your spouse.

The longer the marriage the more money for her.

The rule is the richer of the two will foot the bill. So if the woman is making the most she will pay to him.

Thats why i am telling you in the West you basically have to pay to live unlike in Nigeria where you can enjoy the fruits of your labour in peace without massive and compunded taxation.

There are some old retires that have lost everything they worked for because they couldnt keep up with the taxation and guess what if you dont pay you will have lawsuits against you. Dont answer the lawsuit either jail or confiscation of your asset.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by TWoods(m): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Your problem isnt that you arent smart, its that you have been raised in a completely dysfunctional society. Let me explain below:

quickly:

You are not very smart, i will give you eg look at Kanye west he and his wife are rich. They are asking him to pay his wife 200000$ every month for upkeep. If he defaults he can have an asset seized or go to jail. Very easy to bankrupt a person because of their simpish legal system that is gayish at heart.

The judge sets child support payments (end when the child is 18) based on your income. Kanye earns approximately $180m/year. It means that at worst, Kanye takes home a minimum of $9m/month after taxes. A child support payment of $20k/month is a mere 0.2% of his total income. If you earn $40,000 per year, no judge is going to ask you to pay half of that a month in child support.

quickly:

Im comparing Nigeria to the west , if you build a house in Nigeria there nothing like yearly property tax. That property tax is determined by the size of your house and where you live. What is the need for the tax after buying something outright.

This is why Nigeria remains a hell hole, your ability to think critically is virtually non-existent here and it’s clear you don’t understand how taxes work in the west. Property tax isn’t a tax on the cost of your home. It’s the cost of everything you enjoy by having your home situated in that location. The property taxes you pay in the US goes to maintain schools (K-12 schools are free in the US), roads, fire service, 911, local hospitals, recreational facilities, etc. You may not pay any property taxes after you buy your house in Nigeria, but you spend far more than that to send your kids to expensive private schools, build/maintain your own borehole, fuel your generator, maintain your roads. You are your own fire service, ambulance and 911 service. Good luck to you.

quickly:

There is still income tax over earnings you make in a year. So its a system of compounded taxation. There is still VAT, state tax, county tax.
If you profit from a business, you will pay gains tax etc.

Part of your federal income tax in the US goes to social security and medicare. It means you have guaranteed retirement income and medical coverage after you turn 65. In Nigeria, once you turn 65, you are on your own. See any Americans dying on queues to get their retirement income? Me neither.

State income taxes cover unemployment insurance. What that means is if i lose my job, i can get paid a percentage of my last paycheck for 2 years while i look for a job. Does that exist in Nigeria?

Yes western countries levy several taxes, but these taxes have their benefits, benefits that do not exist in Nigeria.

quickly:

As per the woman matter even if you hire a maid to take care of the children and they are in daycare. you are still in debt to your spouse.

If you put your children in daycare while your wife stays home watching TV all day then you married a bad woman. Sorry.

quickly:

Thats why i am telling you in the West you basically have to pay to live unlike in Nigeria where you can enjoy the fruits of your labour in peace without massive and compunded taxation.

You seem confused. In the US, my total taxes represent less than 40% of my total income. That leaves me with plenty of disposable income to enjoy life. An added advantage is all the everyday freedoms i take for granted - excellent and responsive healthcare facilities (even your presidents don't trust your hospitals), good roads, security, constant water, gas and electricity, peace of mind, excellent schools for my child paid for with my taxes... exactly what are you enjoying in Nigeria? Can you pick your car and just do a cross country drive for fun?

quickly:

There are some old retires that have lost everything they worked for because they couldnt keep up with the taxation and guess what if you dont pay you will have lawsuits against you. Dont answer the lawsuit either jail or confiscation of your asset.

This isn't true. Retirees pay taxes conmmensurate with what they earn - either social security, 401K or pensions. Compared to old retirees in Nigeria, retirees in the US are living in eldorado.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by TWoods(m): 6:58am On Jan 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
BDC workers and exchange rate ! My brother got a job in Firs level 9 don't know the salary but am sure is above 200k ! as an auditor and career progression to director tax No glass ceiling! Instead of using the Msc degree ( 13000) euro to be doing caregiver (dead end careers) we encourage to come back to live a decent,prestigious and progress life ! The small savings he made working in the horrible weather in Ireland he used it to buy a car and got married and rented a family apartment! He thinking of opening is Audit firm in Nigeria and source for job in Large cooperation using his experience from FIRS. have you not heared that 70000 university worker's in paradise UK are going on strike! Do people strike in very rich Nation like qatar? the .uk citizens you are selling everything to go and meet cannot raise the 20000 pounds for MSC. JAPA to .uk if you are rich on scholarship or want to do stem subjects.

They don't have to. They built a country that allows them to pay a fraction in taxes and get that MSC for free or at ridiculously low rates. The 20,000 pounds tuition fee is for folks like you who should not be allowed to come in and enjoy the fruits of their labor since you did not contribute a penny in taxes to their society.

How did your brother get his job? By connections?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2023
TWoods:

They don't have to. They built a country that allows them to pay a fraction in taxes and get that MSC for free or at ridiculously low rates. The 20,000 pounds tuition fee is for folks like you who should not be allowed to come in and enjoy the fruits of their labor since you did not contribute a penny in taxes to their society.

How did your brother get his job? By connections?
he passed the apt test and interview he is Chartered accountants the agency recruited 1500 person mainly accountant with CFA and ICAN.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Akpaamunsi: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Odeeh, how much is 200k per month that justifies your brother coming back home to Nigeria? Can he use that salary to buy house in Lekki? ausubulai

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by ahiboilandgas: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

Odeeh, how much is 200k per month that justifies your brother coming back home to Nigeria? Can he use that salary to buy house in Lekki? ausubulai
big odeeh ! You don't know that the job career progression Ab? In some year time he will director firs of a State and can get house via NHF and federal morgatge bank and NHL .while you will be senior dish washer or care giver ! When this happens you will be shouting Nepotism in Nigeria ! You left the 200k govt jobs for do care giver in the .uk. Now 20 years later the not desperate chap is director FIRS while you is senior care giver paying several visa and IHS renew fees .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Akpaamunsi: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
big odeeh ! You don't know that the job career progression Ab? In some year time he will director firs of a State and can get house via NHF and federal morgatge bank and NHL .while you will be senior dish washer or care giver ! When this happens you will be shouting Nepotism in Nigeria ! You left the 200k govt jobs for do care giver in the .uk. Now 20 years later the not desperate chap is director FIRS while you is senior care giver paying several visa and IHS renew fees .

And who told u care givers don't have career progression in the health industry? U r talking of 20yrs later to own one house on mortgage , whereas a care giver in Australia or UK who knows what they are doing will comfortably build houses in the city and the village within 5years. Agbalaagba odeh. Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by LagBlogger(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Akpaamunsi:

And who told u care givers don't have career progression in the health industry? U r talking of 20yrs later to own one house on mortgage , whereas a care giver in Australia or UK who knows what they are doing will comfortably build houses in the city and the village within 5years. Agbalaagba odeh. Go and sit down

Caregivers are different from social workers. Social workers have career prospects whereas caregivers need further training to progress.

On basic pay, a caregiver probably will build some houses in Nigeria within 5 years but without progressing the director will catch-up and surpass him/her eventually.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Anti Japa People On Nairaland. by Akpaamunsi: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2023
LagBlogger:

Caregivers are different from social workers. Social workers have career prospects whereas caregivers need further training to progress.

On basic pay, a caregiver probably will build some houses in Nigeria within 5 years but without progressing the director will catch-up and surpass him/her eventually.

Care givers have career progression to become either care coordinators, case workers or managers, social workers or registered nurses. In Australia, entry level for a care giver(support worker) is certificate 111 in disability or aged care, from certificate 111, the care giver can go on to study a diploma in community services which gives him a direct pathway to become a social worker or diploma in nursing which also gives him a direct pathway to become a registered nurse after spending an extra 1yr to get the degrees after the diploma. These people you term care givers, if they don't divert to social workers or nurses, eventually end up being service managers, service coordinators or directors in the industry they work in. You are talking of 20yrs for an individual to become a director in Nigeria. A lot can happen in 20yrs, the individual may die, resign or may not even get to that level. It is not a straight forward route to become a director in Nigeria because of the Nigerian factors, whereas within these 20yrs, the care giver, would have built houses, saved enough money to return to Nigeria to set up his business, and probably employ the director. Please let's be guided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Rot At The Lagos, Ebute-Metta Railway Station - Photos / Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.