Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? (827 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / If I Traveled To Go See A Lady...am I Not Suppose To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Morning guy! wishing u all a prosperous new year in advance!

I don't come again oh!

A few days a go a female colleague of mine (married with a two years old child) came to me for an advice that a very rich businessman who has being on her trail for sometime and she has firmly rejected the offer , but she has kept it secret from the hubby who is also a graduate seeking for a better job, let me say they are average family.

This Friday the man offered the lady 200k which she rejected, the man even asked for her details to help relocate her to the us but she declined the offer thant she cannot leave her husband and child .

She being worried about it opted to tell her husband hoping that the man will be happy she took the step! guess what!!! the man was so furious with her for rejecting the offers, telling the lady she's wicked and wants them to remain in that their poor state.

He said if the wife does not go back and accept that offer she will not have peace in the house and as I speak the lady is totally confused.

The hobby said that could have the the only chance God has given them to become rich and wealthy, he was of idea that the lady should relocate to the united state and layer she can work on bringing them too, and that anything the man wants the wife should do. imagine! i might not be married yet but I'll never allow my wife to engage in such rubbish.

I see this things in the movie but I don't believe a responsible man who took an oat to stay with the wife for better for worse will approve of such, people say Benue tradition allows the wife to bleep another man and it has no consequences! I can't imagine how a graduate will allow such simply because of money.

Well I did my best by telling her to go tell the pastor and his family members to talk to him. because at this point I think the guy is frustrated, either possessed, I also blamed her for even telling the man at the first place, as a wife u should know the kind of husband u have when it comes to money.

I rest my case abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Skullano(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
E no go better for SAPA at allllll.

1 Like

Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Skullano:
E no go better for SAPA at allllll.

I swear baba!! e tire man

1 Like

Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Weirdcamila: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Drastic times calls for drastic measures .
Sex is not too big a sacrifice to save her poor marriage .
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2022
Weirdcamila:

Eh!! Are u saying she should have sex with the man?
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Enny2013(f): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Marriage comes wt lot of temptations.
The man is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Blupen(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Weirdcamila:
i just wish you have sense
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Enny2013:
Marriage comes wt lot of temptations.
The man is frustrated.

hmm! but that shouldn't result to him urging his wife to go sleep with another man! that's bad
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Blupen:
i just wish you have sense

Hahaha! so I no get sense? hahahha!!
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Enny2013(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

hmm! but that shouldn't result to him urging his wife to go sleep with another man! that's bad
Very bad.

1 Like

Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by StrongAlphMale: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2022
The husband knew an average Nigerian girl has absolutely nothing else to offer aside her pussy hence the reason he wanted her to go ahead with the offer
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
The husband knew an average Nigerian girl has absolutely nothing else to offer aside her pussy hence the reason he wanted her to go ahead with the offer

Boss! that's too bad!! so will u ever allow tour own wife to do such?
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Smartguyboy(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2022
I can understand where the man is coming from but if the wife succeed doing this to take them out of poverty the man will use it against her tomorrow. Why do it to help a useless instead of yourself. So if she want to do it let her do it to her herself and her son forget about the fool.
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
The man is very foolish.

The lady will go to US and marry another guy ASAP.
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Weirdcamila: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

Eh!! Are u saying she should have sex with the man?

She’s having sex with the person she told all these , and the person is making her no offers .
Chill
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Smartguyboy:
I can understand where the man is coming from but if the wife succeed doing this to take them out of poverty the man will use it against her tomorrow. Why do it to help a useless instead of yourself. So if she want to do it let her do it to her herself and her son forget about the fool.

The man is a great disappointment!!!
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
The man is very foolish.

The lady will go to US and marry another guy ASAP.

I tot so too baba! abi make I just tell to agree and relocate abroad and start a new life
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Weirdcamila:

She’s having sex with the person she told all these , and the person is making her no offers .
Chill

Hahhaha! na wao!!! I no get mind reach this level oh!
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Blupen(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

Hahaha! so I no get sense? hahahha!!
lol boss man no be you ooh
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Blupen:
lol boss man no be you ooh

OK boss! u mean the guy?
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Weirdcamila: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

Hahhaha! na wao!!! I no get mind reach this level oh!

There’s no way a woman will open up to someone she’s not intimate with .
Chill
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Blupen(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

OK boss! u mean the guy?
Yeah the weirdcamilla that i quoted
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Weirdcamila:

There’s no way a woman will open up to someone she’s not intimate with . Chill

hmmm!
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Blupen:
Yeah the weirdcamilla that i quoted

OK boss!!!
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Blackestjunior(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Anyway is a way

Anyway to get out of poverty is highly welcomed by me...I
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Blackestjunior:
Anyway is a way
Anyway to get out of poverty is highly welcomed by me...I

hmm! it does not matter what it takes?
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Blackestjunior(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
udofia234:

hmm! it does not matter what it takes?

At all...just want the mullah
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Nonexisting1: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na that kind husband dey use their wives do money ritual. He is also the kind that can love-vendor out his wife and daughters just to make money. She is not married, she is only cohabiting with a man who paid her parents money to have her as companion in a home.
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by Finitin: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
This guy and his unending fictitious stories.
Re: Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? by udofia234(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na that kind husband dey use their wives do money ritual. He is also the kind that can love-vendor out his wife and daughters just to make money. She is not married, she is only cohabiting with a man who paid her parents money to have her as companion in a home.

Correct boss

(1) (Reply)

/ What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H / Can I Ask For A Girl Astrology Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.