Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41395 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BigYash: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm sorry, I thought you dey make use of your common sense.

And there is no where in my post I compared Lagos State with Anambra State, I only talked about the achievement of Obi and Tinubu. But this your mumu talk don show say you're just a hater of Asiwaju.

You even claim he does not know his name grin
Na me make mistake when dey follow mumu like you talk sef.. Anybody wen dey support that push and start ,to take over from this failed regime, that's about fading out,suppose know say common sense far from him or her. I hope you have gotten your APV ready to vote sha? . Someone that can't remember his party's name,a man who is supposed to be relaxing and enjoying his retirement based on his age,but no mumu like you dey push am.

You guys wants to kill him before his time. And the same you is calling me a hater of Tinubu. You are the real hater of Tinubu,because you want him dead.

He said Presidency is his right ,cux say na inheritance. Lol..
You'all think buying of votes can save your ass this time around . You've all failed already. No sane Nigeria will vote that party and the candidate ,even if they are given money..
Na only mumu dey support bad thing..
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by onuman: 1:52am On Dec 31, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

Gov Wike, fact is: Nigeria and all of us in it MUST not continue to be dragged down by ethno-religious bigots.

Peter Obi must win, or MUST be made to win, the 2023 presidential ection, if we all Nigerians want progress in Nigeria.
In any other FUNCTIONING country in the world where Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar are the foremost presidential candidates, Peter Obi MUST win Atiku and Tinubu hands down.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Wike is sent from God to restore sanity in the south.

Can you explain how?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2022
eben97:
HONESTLY,this is just it.this northern guys see nigeria as a personal belonging,an object inherited ,.may be from their great father danfodio!i am amazed a southern man can be this powerful enough to be in charge of a whole party like pdp!

Which southern man is powerful and how is he in charge of PDP?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2022
prophetfire:
KARMA IS DEALING WITH ATIKU.

How is that?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2022
tishbite42:
Despite the fact that all these happenings are due to his selfish interests, Wike is saying the bitter truth.
Atiku is a devious and evil man. He did it to OBJ, Jonathan and now the South East.
The South should sweep him out.

What bitter truth is Wike saying
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Mickykarim: 2:51am On Dec 31, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

THIS GUY THINKS HE IS INDISPENSIBLE.

Why is he making it about himself?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Mummiesboy: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2022
pol23:
Wike the Lion.
When your enemy start clapping for you, you should check yourself… You should know you’re making a grave mistake.
APC people now romancing Wike, PDP don’t want to let go, LP is trying to get him aboard…. It’s all for politics.. what will be your relevance after the presidential election?
If Wike give his support to Obi, it can be a smart move and he can surely get some relevance afterwards.
But If he do that for APC , his eye go clear shortly after….
Well, I’m not expecting any biggie from either of this politicians. To me OBI is the most unqualified, but if he wins it will be a loud statement to the Nigerian politicians and godfathers (the power truly belongs to the people).
If the election is free and fair… Obi will most likely wins.
I’m a Yoruba man and I will be voting for Atiku, everyone around me are shouting Obi….
We just hope someone will come and arrange this severely scattered country by APC.
Am begging you to vote for Obi of the labour party. By so doing alone political jobbers holding our destinies for years will know that power really belongs to the people
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ekhai(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2022
I DIDN'T KNOW A MAN CAN BE BIGGER THAN A WHOLE POLITICAL PARTY LIKE PDP. SO PDP IS WIKE AND WE DID NOT KNOW. WIKE THE MAN OF THE CENTURY. WIKE, WIKE, POWER TO THE PEOPLE. POWER TO THE PEOPLE, WIKE.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DICO111(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.

You are a very sensible individual, you understand the political atmosphere well..... Neglecting the party(APC is just a nomenclature,The individual makes the difference) Tinubu could have been a viable option too if not for the aforementioned deficiencies in his physical and mental state.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by FuckOsuPigs: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Humility is a virtue... That's Peter Obi,

PETER OBI is your next president...

Don't worry unlike Buhari, HE Peter Obi Will be a president for all... Including you and all other paid urchins on nairaland cool.

Kwankwaso is 3rd. Obi is coming distant 4th grin

But I love what you Zombidients are doing. Spoil all the southeast votes and take it from Atiku. That's what we want grin

You're doing exactly what we have programmed you to do grin

Tinubu is Nigeria's president come May 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DICO111(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2022
ogascomax:
Wike stop crying na. They said endorsed a candidate first then you will know if you will see member of PDP but you are hear making or running your mouth. Just endorsed someone let check something.

Y'all be talking as if Wike does not have the right to wake one morning and declare that he's now into another party (LP,APC,SDP etc)....There's no special favour that he's seeking for from P.D P. He had his full tenure as a governor already, he can do away with them and still be alright....at this Point they need him more than he need them....worst is, he formed a major destructive coalition with other 4 governors.
Wike will be PDP's doom, he has said and done crazy things worth sanctioning already but they know he's untouchable
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by tishbite42: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2022
lexy2014:

What bitter truth is Wike saying
Read the second paragraph of my post
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by tishbite42: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Which southern man is powerful and how is he in charge of PDP?
If u think otherwise, go and suspend him
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by MDK777: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Wike is one of the most faith politician who dare not run away during the hard time of their political party unlike the political harlot like obj, atiku, saraki and co, if every one could have abandoned the party during it hard time where will this Dubai Man run to, he run back to pdp to come and collect the highest card while the people that are trying their best to put the party into a good shape will now be Left will something low, that is the typical attitude of the northerners
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kennyz247(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Parachoko:
What are you saying?

Let me repeat the question

Why did Atiku ask OBJ to sack a minister before he can support the second term ambition of OBJ?

firstly: is minister and party chairman the same? beside he was minister of works
secondly: is Obasunjo not the president as of then ? he has the power to asked any minister to step down for his interest, because he employed the minister..
thirdly : the guy in question tenure is long overdue, that's why he was asked to step down..

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kennyz247(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2022
all ds Wike supporters should please beg him to endorse any other candidate na,we want see who get balls pass..not all ds ranting here and there
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by sucess001(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
brainless child

Poorly brought up kid... mannerless at it's peak
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
sucess001:

Poorly brought up kid... mannerless at it's peak
Uncultured kid with zero regards for his sister's mate.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Tonytonex(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2022
kcmichael:

The PDP should dare him by expelling him na, let's see.

Those people with hatred and unforgiveness na 5&6. Is that how he plans to unite the country? You can't unite your party, because of hatred and you think you can unite over 200m people.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Aboguede(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Gandrova:
Go and drink Bobo when men are talking!

And u are among the men? shocked

See crayfish dey claim fish ooh grin
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Gandrova: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

You can wail more dear urchin....

Peter Obi Will win....

I know very well that these spam accounts Will be useless after Feb 25....
Don't Worry I have saved ur comments to laugh @ you after February 25. 2023
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by WantsandMore: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
rickpat:
where does this man get his guts from?
Oil money, tax & political power.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Eetopa: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Of all the 18 presidential candidate it's only PO that is credible abi?.r=ecolime post=119557908]Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.[/quote]
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nasman387(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
More katakata in PDP.
We don't care. We're all Obident
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ecolime(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Eetopa:
Of all the 18 presidential candidate it's only PO that is credible abi?[/b]
Well, he's the only one I know and trust so he has my vote. You are also free to vote your choice.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by donyfrank: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Common mortal man bragging.
I don't know why PDP is yet to kick this man out the party.
How can one man forming King Kong among men
How much do he have?
His influence only ends in Obiakpor not even Rivers as a whole.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Richy419: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2022
I love wine boldness Atiku is only reaping the fruit of is labour E has dictated to other at some pointand now he will be dictated to if not his just going to sink
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2022
tishbite42:

If u think otherwise, go and suspend him

That isn't the question I asked you. Which southern man is powerful and how is he in charge of PDP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture / "Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.