Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41396 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by omonnakoda: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ogaga87:
Just so lucky Obasanjo has retired from this party. He would have give this nuisance the Ibori/Alamieyeseigha treatment..
what treatment did he give Ibori
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
If this is true then Atiku really dealt obj a bad hand and deserves all he's getting and more

4 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by blowjohn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't be a neophyte.
It was same Wike and Fayose who brought sheriff to be chairman due to their political naivety and rambunctiousness.
They only backtrack and pushed him out when they realised he was a mole

Meaning wike and fayose had sense to send a mole away.

Meaning wike is the Man

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Aboki99(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Idi0t man! Try and identify openly with an opposition presidential candidate and see shege!

Wike is the reason why Northerners who otherwise wouldn't have contemplated voting for Atiku vote for him.

G5 has succeeded into turning the presidential elections into a regional and religious tug of war.

Let's see who have the numbers and unity!

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Justkatty(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aarhhh
The kind mind this man get ehhh

No just find this one trouble o.

Anyways I believe he knows his worth in the party that's why.

Abeg people wey get PVC vote wisely as e no reach us wey be under 18.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by LogicBomb8: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
001 has spoken no body gbonuu

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Wickedfacts: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't be a neophyte.
It was same Wike and Fayose who brought sheriff to be chairman due to their political naivety and rambunctiousness.
They only backtrack and pushed him out when they realised he was a mole

Stop typing trash. If you lack politcal knowledge, shut up and listen.
They brought Sheriff, they also removed him. You simply confirmed that Wike has the right to hire and fire within PDP.
Where was Atiku at that period of time? Bleeping prostitutes in Dubai.

The day I knew Atiku is in trouble is when I saw Jerry Gana standing behind Wike. Those are veteran PDP seniors. Wike owns PDP and that is why Atiku is even confused.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by okpas01: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is insane. You can't be in PDP and work for another party.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reality is Wike has been one of the few stable people in their party. Most others have been moving up and down. They left PDP to die. He is actually saying the truth too.
But as it is now, let him take a stand, for better for worse.

If not that Southerners don't know how to unite, Northern born to rule mentality would not be so profound.

9 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
blowjohn:

Meaning wike and fayose had sense to send a mole away.

Meaning wike is the Man
Yeah. After it emerged the mole was just playing all of them by offering them VP ticket to run with him.
Mtcheew
You guys just comment without knowing anything
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by gassbee: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Is risky to expel him now, he might decamp to apc. Expelling him wil b cool wen he has left power

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by asobo1: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:
When PDP was under the armpit of Ali Modu Sheriff, Atiku ran off to Dubai. Okowa was inside his wife's kitchen.

These fools egging Atiku on, where were they when Wike was the pillar of PDP so that the party won't die.

Wike will sink PDP and it will do Atiku like Korean movie.
Foolish talk. Who brought Ali Modu to PDP. Wike lack political dexterity that is why he always misfires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah. After it emerged the mole was just playing all of them by offering them VP ticket to run with him.
Mtcheew
You guys just comment without knowing anything

Meaning you like what wike is doing right.

Even me too

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Amayabor1: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parrot!

You will soon be old newspaper after 2023 election.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

They brought Sheriff, they also removed him. You simply confirmed that Wike has the right to hire and fire within PDP.

The day I knew Atiku is in trouble is when I saw Jerry Gana standing behind Wike. Those are veteran PDP seniors. Wike owns PDP and that is why Atiku is even confused.
So how does bringing a chairman to scatter your party and later removing him when he's done a lot of damage make him a good politician.
At least you didn't dispute the fact I gave you. You're only justifying the tardiness
And what do you mean by Wike has the right to hire and fire. If it is so, why hasn't he been able to pick the ticket twice. You lots are too naive about politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kennyz247(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

No, he knows his right and bold about it.

Atiku and co, should respect the party's constitution, period!
which stupid constitution are u talking about?
PDP constitution states if the chairman should step down,his vice takes over,and before dat should be done,the presidential candidate must have won or lose the election,then a convention will be held and the new Party chairman shall be inaugurated afterward..
so y is Wike insisting on ayu must resign? if he is sure of the constitution he Wike make known to the whole Nigerian not all ds noise making....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

clueless empty chest beater Wike, when the time of you to be expelled from Pdp you will surely be expelled. Your time never reach. Keep on wailing on the media. No one take you serious cos’ of your clueless selfish interests again. Clueless empty chest beater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mynd44:
Mod wey dey book space

4 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Enemyofpeace: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wahala dey o. What makes this guy that powerful in PDP? Atiku don buy market
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Abbeytoy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party

Did you even read the post or this is just pure hate?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Enemyofpeace: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mynd44:
madam, you too don dey follow book space? Seun must see this

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
blowjohn:

Meaning you like what wike is doing right.

Even me too
I don't. Nobody should. It's far better for those supporting Obi if he decamps to Labour than this dilly dallying.
As he is now, he's neither helping nor stopping anything from happening. The only people he can harm is PDP but he can't help anyone.
That's foolishness. Politics is not child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by deji68: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yinmu... after election all grgra will be gone go and ask Fayose . grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by asobo1: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You lack political knowledge to refer to Prof Jerry Ghana as a veteran grin Jerry Ghana can't win a house of representatives seat in his Niger state. Veteran that was in SDP in 2019 and deceived Donald Duke to contest for president and just returned back to PDP less than 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Chelseanababa(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
ogascomax:
Wike stop crying na. They said endorsed a candidate first then you will know if you will see member of PDP but you are hear making or running your mouth. Just endorsed someone let check something.
Who is your English teacher? I want to check something
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by tishbite42: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:
where does this man get his guts from?
OBJ and Danjuma dey give am mouth
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by zoedew: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party
Not quite. The point is that he stands on very firm ground on insisting that the Chairman be a man of honour and Atiku stop hiding under the PDP Constitution when he is not unaware of the gentleman agreement the dishonourable Ayu The Fox had with Wike and other principal stakeholders of PDP. Ayu has no regard for his name. I pity his children who must bear the stained surname.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by franchasng: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.
Yes I would have preferred Baba Emilokan if he was contesting against Buhari in 2019, Emilokan would have done well then before nemesis caught up with him now.

His frail health, drug deals, grip on Lagos state treasury since 1999 should never be overlooked by any well meaning Nigerian.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Whoknowsme: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives
This is about PDP, so why bringing Labour party and Obi into the topic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

the so called Jerry Gana left Pdp for years and still Pdp stand gidigba today. To hell with Jerry gana and his crooks , no one ever take them serious. Who dem be gan self. They are just bunch of empty chest beaters and empty barrels group of politicians. Most of them did their worst in Osun State governorship election at the end they were all disgrace and shamed. Wike and his clueless crooks that are following him about will be disgrace and shamed in the end. Atiku/Okowa will win the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. The power belongs to the electorates and not G5 crooks that are seeking for attention from Nigeria people. Nigerians don wise up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by rickpat(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
tishbite42:

OBJ and Danjuma dey give am mouth
na wa...this kind nigerian POLITICANS sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.