Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41398 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
sucess001:

Brainless talk
brainless child
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
So,wike is more than PDP,they something they never tell us
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by sageb: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Viltron:
Now all of you can see what we go through in Rivers State in the hands of this dictator.

Wike is power drunk, his stooge SIM is too timid.
Do you know that SIM was not in the delegation for gubernatorial manifesto at the Youth summit?
It is that bad.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Ray333(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
duality:

The thing was that Atiku was prevailed upon by majority of the PDP governors at that time to run in 2003.
He rather preferred to get a commitment from Obj to hand over to him in 2007 rather than running against him.
OBJ knelt out of desperation for Atiku to back off, because he knew Atiku had most governors behind him and would win if he had contested against him, so Atiku eventually convinced same governors pushing him that he won't contest against his boss until 2007 he would run.
After that election what did Obj do he frustrated Atiku by drawing boys whom Atiku brought to power(Elrufai, Ribadu and co) very close in order to spite him.
At some point Elrufai became the defacto VP all just to demystify Atiku.
Later the issue of 3rd term came up and same Atiku in conjunction with Nnamani led senate stopped it from passing cos he had more loyalty than Obj.
Obj felt slighted again.
I bet you if Atiku really stole money Obj would have had his head. But till date he only made accusations.
So check and see who was first betrayed.
Wike is saying half truth and he won't be making such noise if he had been picked as VP, he should be careful if Atiku wins this election, things might be hot for him

You mean this is true?

Haba Atiku!!!!

Where's that Anenih's son
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by asobo1: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
spencekat:
Prof.Gana was one of the founding fathers of PDP.He may not have that electoral value at present,but he had those days.
The person I quoted wants make it look as if Wike have strong PDP mem on hix side. Professor Jerry Ghana by now ought to be a strong force to reckon with if only he didn't leave PDP at some point in time. In politics, your electoral value matters. That is why nobody takes Chief Bode George serious but just giving him respect for his age. His electoral value is next to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Gandrova: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

If PDP expels Wike, they will come 5th in this presidential elections

But either way, Peter Obi will win

God bless Nigeria.
You started the comments well, but you ended with useless points
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by faceland: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Uncle Wike is just giving himself blood-pressure.

Count your lost and move on. Those before you have made the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Gandrova: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:
where does this man get his guts from?
For more than two years, he single handedly paid all the expenses of PDP ! Atiku is a Mega thief compared to Pandora
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Gandrova: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:
When PDP was under the armpit of Ali Modu Sheriff, Atiku ran off to Dubai. Okowa was inside his wife's kitchen.

These fools egging Atiku on, where were they when Wike was the pillar of PDP so that the party won't die.

Wike will sink PDP and it will do Atiku like Korean movie.
Louder pls. They have all forgotten when Nyesom Wike was pumping millions just to make PDP stand !
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Onelove508:
.if Atiku had known Wike would be this stubborn, he would have simple picked him as his deputy. Even with the G5 victory isn't sure for Atiku let alone without them.

Wike self is taking this too far jor, we understand u were cheated, but... Haha! Move on jor... Atiku has ignored him to try his luck without him but he won't stop ranting up-and-down. Do ur worse if u like but talk less man.

I wish Obi becomes president just to prove that anybody can be president not just some entitled few greedy men.
Atiku should have work towards making a Southerner PDP Chairman

Even Ayu promise to resign if a Northerner emerge as the PDP flagbearer

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Gandrova: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aboguede:
Why do I have a feeling that all this dramas are simply PDP screet strategies to steal 2023 election shocked
Go and drink Bobo when men are talking!
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
BigYash:
He knows all their secrets and weaknesses.. Unfortunately atiku no too wise,cux this Wike I am seeing dey easy to manipulate.. If na me be atiku,wike for don enter street dey campaign for me since grin But let's try obi and the new party.. Old things must pass away ..
How's Labour Party a new party?

Labour party once ruled in Ondo State.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
ictplotter:
Noise maker and a coward, few weeks before election him and his confused set of idiots can't still take a stand.
Wike is a dying horse no sane person take him serious again.
Why are you feeling pains because of this then?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
kennyz247:

which stupid constitution are u talking about?
PDP constitution states if the chairman should step down,his vice takes over,and before dat should be done,the presidential candidate must have won or lose the election,then a convention will be held and the new Party chairman shall be inaugurated afterward..
so y is Wike insisting on ayu must resign? if he is sure of the constitution he Wike make known to the whole Nigerian not all ds noise making....
Did Atiku follow the party constitution when he ask OBJ to fire a minister for him to support OBJ?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Johnnyessence:
clueless empty chest beater Wike, when the time of you to be expelled from Pdp you will surely be expelled. Your time never reach. Keep on wailing on the media. No one take you serious cos’ of your clueless selfish interests again. Clueless empty chest beater
You don't take him serious, yet, you're wailing this bitterly?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by deepwater(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ogaga87:
Just so lucky Obasanjo has retired from this party. He would have give this nuisance the Ibori/Alamieyeseigha treatment..

Same obasanjo where dem say knee down beg him vice ?

Una sabi read at all ?

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Goodoldays(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
pol23:
Wike the Lion.
When your enemy start clapping for you, you should check yourself… You should know you’re making a grave mistake.
APC people now romancing Wike, PDP don’t want to let go, LP is trying to get him aboard…. It’s all for politics.. what will be your relevance after the presidential election?
If Wike give his support to Obi, it can be a smart move and he can surely get some relevance afterwards.
But If he do that for APC , his eye go clear shortly after….
Well, I’m not expecting any biggie from either of this politicians. To me OBI is the most unqualified, but if he wins it will be a loud statement to the Nigerian politicians and godfathers (the power truly belongs to the people).
If the election is free and fair… Obi will most likely wins.
I’m a Yoruba man and I will be voting for Atiku, everyone around me are shouting Obi….
We just hope someone will come and arrange this severely scattered country by APC.

Please how is Obi unqualified?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557991:
....don't exclude PandoraObi also.
They are both collecting wotowoto from Wike.

Keep revealing all the other spam account you use... Ew*
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Goodoldays:

Please how is Obi unqualified?

Sometimes you should ust ignore these urchins

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BigYash: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
How's Labour Party a new party?

Labour party once ruled in Ondo State.
Have you seen them rule in fredral level before? Is Ondo State ,Nigeria?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
You started the comments well, but you ended with useless points

You can wail more dear urchin....

Peter Obi Will win....

I know very well that these spam accounts Will be useless after Feb 25....
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kennyz247(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Did Atiku follow the party constitution when he ask OBJ to fire a minister for him to support OBJ?
he wasn't the PDP chairman as of den,and he has been a minister for for more than 7yrs under the obasunjo administration which is obvious,go and check the amended PDP constitution it's quite stated..Wike and PDP appointed Ayu not Atiku, therefore it's only the party board of trustees that has the right to asked Ayu to step down not in Atiku's power
if Wike is not truly a fool,y will u make such agreement in ur room alone with no written documents or withness and u want us to believe such trash

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Abeegi! Peter Obi ko, Peter Obioma ni.

We dey call animals wey get horn, snail too dey show face. Mstcheeeew.

Humility is a virtue... That's Peter Obi,

PETER OBI is your next president...

Don't worry unlike Buhari, HE Peter Obi Will be a president for all... Including you and all other paid urchins on nairaland cool.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
kennyz247:

he wasn't the PDP chairman as of den,and he has been a minister for for more than 7yrs under the obasunjo administration which is obvious,go and check the amended PDP constitution it's quite stated..Wike and PDP appointed Ayu not Atiku, therefore it's only the party board of trustees that has the right to asked Ayu to step down not in Atiku's power
if Wike is not truly a fool,y will u make such agreement in ur room alone with no written documents or withness and u want us to believe such trash
What are you saying?

Let me repeat the question

Why did Atiku ask OBJ to sack a minister before he can support the second term ambition of OBJ?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2022
BigYash:
Have you seen them rule in fredral level before? Is Ondo State ,Nigeria?
Yes, Ondo State is part of Nigeria. You are wrong by calling Labour Party a new party.

And by the way, Obi left PDP few weeks ago because he couldn't get the PDP ticket. Let's give minions like Sowore, Kola Abiola etc a chance if you're serious about trying a new party.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BigYash: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Ondo State is part of Nigeria. You are wrong by calling Labour Party a new party.

And by the way, Obi left PDP few weeks ago because he couldn't get the PDP ticket. Let's give minions like Sowore, Kola Abiola etc a chance if you're serious about trying a new party.
Sowore is confused, dude behaviors like someone who smokes excess weed. If he is given the opportunity, he will certainly mess it up.. I don't know much about kola,but I feel Obi is still better than Buhari,Atiku, and the greedy Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Kaiser20: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2022
See how Devil himself destroyed his APC and PDP and paved way for Peter Obi to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Yankee101: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2022
I pity this man
He thinks too much of himself
Before you there was PDP, and definitely after you too

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2022
BigYash:
Sowore is confused, dude behaviors like someone who smokes excess weed. If he is given the opportunity, he will certainly mess it up.. I don't know much about kola,but I feel Obi is still better than Buhari,Atiku, and the greedy Tinubu.
How is Obi better than Tinubu? Explain make we engage each other on this issue.

Obi have very few legacy project he can point at in Anambra State like the Lekki Free Trade Zone created by Tinubu.

The poverty level figure double up under Obi tenure as the Gov of Anambra State. Obi could only increase the IGR of Anambra State by a mere 18% in 8 years. This is the man you're trying me have something to offer Nigeria?

He could not even come out and challenge anything Soludo said about his time as the Governor.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BigYash: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Parachoko:
How is Obi better than Tinubu? Explain make we engage each other on this issue.

Obi have very few legacy project he can point at in Anambra State like the Lekki Free Trade Zone created by Tinubu.

The poverty level figure double up under Obi tenure as the Gov of Anambra State. Obi could only increase the IGR of Anambra State by a mere 18% in 8 years. This is the man you're trying me have something to offer Nigeria?

He could not even come out and challenge anything Soludo said about his time as the Governor.
You mean Tinubu who do not know his real age,names and classmates is better than Obi? You must be a comedian cheesy You want to compare Lagos State with Anambra? You forgot that Lagos state was the capital of the nation for dacades,right? And anambra was created after lagos was already the country's capital for several decades. And Tinubu is not the only governor lagos state has recorded. He becoming a godfather or kingmaker like his slaves calls him,doesn't mean he solely developed Lagos my guy. You should be smarter than this nau. I no fit follow you dry argue dust,meanwhile try and take time to watch the campaign videos of Buhari. Listen to all Tinubu's speech and compare them with what we got from them(APC) . Then come back and let's continue from where we stopped. Before you think I am from Igbo ,get it clear. I am from SS and I don't lick ass for tribe or religion sake. I say things the way they are.. Watch those promises he made and what they delivered afterwards. Same man is saying he will be building on Buhari's foundation,and his VP said he will be in charge of security. A formal terrorists group(bokoharam) patron. He might even still be active, who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Parachoko: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2022
BigYash:
You mean Tinubu who do not know his real age,names and classmates is better than Obi?
I'm sorry, I thought you dey make use of your common sense.

And there is no where in my post I compared Lagos State with Anambra State, I only talked about the achievement of Obi and Tinubu. But this your mumu talk don show say you're just a hater of Asiwaju.

You even claim he does not know his name grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday / Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.