Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41397 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by putin2: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nonsense pls I'm not your fan pls get out go and kiss your Apc ash fool
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Sunnyja: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party
He single handedly funded the party when other ran to APC and Dubai in 2015!

9 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agajereg: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike...a man of timber and caliber

6 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ghiloman28(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike the wicked producer.

10 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by jogsman01(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Well, Wike serves PDP right...!

Useless man and useless party!

6 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ogascomax: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike stop crying na. They said endorsed a candidate first then you will know if you will see member of PDP but you are hear making or running your mouth. Just endorsed someone let check something.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by kennisman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
PDP......failure
APC......failure

Obidattti on the way.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by basork: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
No need for plenty talk just declare support for anyother candidate and watch how it will unfold.

Na only you know wetin dey happen for everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Kam2021: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
So ATIKU did worse?

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Grgt0n: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike Nysome

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Qardinalcaptain: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
The WIKEd..

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Shikena(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nice one Baba Wike

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Onelove508: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
.if Atiku had known Wike would be this stubborn, he would have simple picked him as his deputy. Even with the G5 victory isn't sure for Atiku let alone without them.

Wike self is taking this too far jor, we understand u were cheated, but... Haha! Move on jor... Atiku has ignored him to try his luck without him but he won't stop ranting up-and-down. Do ur worse if u like but talk less man.

I wish Obi becomes president just to prove that anybody can be president not just some entitled few greedy men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by WhizdomXX(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike the wizkid.

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mynd44:

Even super mode sef dey book space...wonderfully wonderful wonderment grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:

No, he knows his right and bold about it.

Atiku and co, should respect the party's constitution, period!

7 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BigYash: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
He knows all their secrets and weaknesses.. Unfortunately atiku no too wise,cux this Wike I am seeing dey easy to manipulate.. If na me be atiku,wike for don enter street dey campaign for me since grin But let's try obi and the new party.. Old things must pass away ..

11 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Indispensable85(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike dey choke dem

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Now all of you can see what we go through in Rivers State in the hands of this dictator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by dagbas: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mumu man. Openly declare support for your APC candidate and see if the PDP won't suspend you.
No individual is bigger than the party.
Your vavulence will soon expire in 5months time.
Ask where is Amaechi who was the ATM of APC in 2011
Your mumu suppose don do. We in Rivers are just tired of you joor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by afbstrategies: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is about to hear nwii. Let's see how this plays out
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by saintkel(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
If only our southern governors have such guts

3 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by TheAlchemist: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
The born to rule mentality of Atiku has lead to crippling PDP a once formidable party.

5 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by rickpat(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:

He bought PDP when Atiku and Co ran away from Ali Modu Sheriff
na wa...way too bold
post=119557991]....don't exclude PandoraObi also.
They are both collecting wotowoto from Wike[/quote][quote author=Wickedfacts
:

He bought PDP when Atiku and Co ran away from Ali Modu Sheriff
na wa...way too bold
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ictplotter(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noise maker and a coward, few weeks before election him and his confused set of idiots can't still take a stand.
Wike is a dying horse no sane person take him serious again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wickedfacts:
When PDP was under the armpit of Ali Modu Sheriff, Atiku ran off to Dubai. Okowa was inside his wife's kitchen.

These fools egging Atiku on, where were they when Wike was the pillar of PDP so that the party won't die.

Wike will sink PDP and it will do Atiku like Korean movie.
Don't be a neophyte.
It was same Wike and Fayose who brought sheriff to be chairman due to their political naivety and rambunctiousness.
They only backtrack and pushed him out when they realised he was a mole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by dahmie2013: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ogaga87:
Just so lucky Obasanjo has retired from this party. He would have give this nuisance the Ibori/Alamieyeseigha treatment..
I don't get... What effontery? Coming out on national TV & spewing this nonsense. "Obasanjo knelt down to beg Atiku". Na wa o...
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by mcgodison2531(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
FEARLESS MAN
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by ThoughtOfYou: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
BigYash:
He knows all their secrets and weaknesses.. Unfortunately atiku no too wise,cux this Wike I am seeing dey easy to manipulate.. If na me be atiku,wike for don enter street dey campaign for me since grin But let's try obi and the new party.. Old things must pass away ..

Totally agree with you. Obi is our man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dates FG Budgets Were Signed Into Law (2008-2016) / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.