Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41392 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2022
tishbite42:

Read the second paragraph of my post

Which is bitter truth is there?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Owologbo(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2022
post=119557925:

E sure for am die......
Just as the below sure for bettors. If e sure for any PandoraObi, Make dem Stake am with dem papa house for villa tongue tongue cheesy. 10M to 50M with Una Pandora, Make body do una wotowoto throughout 2023
IDIOT, stop spamming the thread.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Owologbo(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Pakute:
Tinubu has given Wike so much confidence. Exactly how you talk when your political future has been secured.

Tinubu gave Wike confidence in what way?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Ted4real: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2022
I dey �?

If PDP dare and expel Wike and his integrity Group!!!!

PDP will come 6th in the presidential election?

Peter Obi will win Sha will wide margin?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by elinaxy(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Wickedfacts:
When PDP was under the armpit of Ali Modu Sheriff, Atiku ran off to Dubai. Okowa was inside his wife's kitchen.

These fools egging Atiku on, where were they when Wike was the pillar of PDP so that the party won't die.

Wike will sink PDP and it will do Atiku like Korean movie.
hahahaha, funny but true.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Onelove508: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Atiku should have work towards making a Southerner PDP Chairman

Even Ayu promise to resign if a Northerner emerge as the PDP flagbearer

On the surface it appears like that's what is making Wike mad abi? But that not it, he's just using that as mask. He real pain is losing the primary election to Atiku and to worsen it, they still ignored him when it was time to pick a vice, despite all his investment of efforts, resources to keep the party alive hitherto

Do u think Wike and the G5 are this pained and have been ranting since antiquity just because of party chairmanship?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Taigaban: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
At a point most of them abandoned PDP, if not Wike the party could have been dead. Las Las they betrayed PDP in 2019. When they ran back they now wanted to take over everything. No same person will accept that. Wike is right.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by sultry69(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
It's paining Atiku small-small but Wike doesn't care.
Dunno why someone can be so WIKEdly WICKed!
This is what Atiku, Bukola Saraki and others did to GEJ in 2014.
All of you, it's either Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu or Obi. Be prepared to serve one of them.
SAY NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER IN ASO ROCK.
If Dem born any northerner or PDP dog well, bark!
Very sensible submission.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by forghe(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
This analysis is apt

DaddyFreeze2020:
The stance taken by Governor Wike and others by not endorsing any candidate makes them important.

The attention of all Nigerians will now be on whoever the G5 Governors endorse as the Presidential candidate for 2023 (reasons why the APC BAT/Shettima media team trended fake news of G5 endorsing Tinubu)

However, the suspense now will lend more acceptability and support to whoever they eventually endorse.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by BlackKafka: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
AreaFada2:
Reality is Wike has been one of the few stable people in their party. Most others have been moving up and down. They left PDP to die. He is actually saying the truth too.
But as it is now, let him take a stand, for better for worse.

If not that Southerners don't know how to unite, Northern born to rule mentality would not be so profound.

Searching for lies . . . only facts spotted.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party

Rivers state is the richest PDP state!
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by indolomous(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
No man can ever destroy PDP, they are engraved in Nigeria's democracy. Wike is but one man and majority of his supporters are PDP first so if he's out, many will not follow him.

We have seen this movie before.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Pet2018: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
You will soon be cut into size,nah immunity you get now dey shake you
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Owologbo:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Owologbo:

Again,
Rule 2
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Owologbo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
Again, Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. Rule 2
Shay NL de pay me salary ni?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Owologbo:

Rule 2
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Perfectnumber6:

Oluku bloody liar who can't even grow his own vulture grilling business.. just like his useless daddy president who has been barren like his cows ���
Rule 2
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Owologbo(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Why not use your account you used in spamming thread to report your head?
I tried as much as possible to avoid your types; so try dropping your comment without spamming threads.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Owologbo:

Seun my Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.

Rule 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.