Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (4040 Views)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by adefitim(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Love

1 Like

Re: Love by Nazgul: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Deeper life members see members of other Pentecostal churches as sinners. So if you're serious and really want something with her you'd have to follow her to her church (deeper life), if she's a church worker, join the group she's in, and with time, you guys would have more time for each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Nonexisting1: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerian girls are generally wicked but you see Deeper Life girls, they are the meanest of them all. Run now before you become another victim of their stabbing spree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Kantebets(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
adefitim:
There’s this Deeper Life Girl I like and have been trying to woo her but anytime and go A she will go B, she portrays herself to be holier than me...... My friends advices me to let her go that there’s no way both of us can date if I am not a Deeper Life member.

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J
use ur sense
6 months go passs u never see pant

She no go give u kpekus

6 Likes

Re: Love by Truvelisback(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:
There’s this Deeper Life Girl I like and have been trying to woo her but anytime and go A she will go B, she portrays herself to be holier than me...... My friends advices me to let her go that there’s no way both of us can date if I am not a Deeper Life member.

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J
Bro, go and meet her, introduce urself to her by telling her ur name. Then tell her u would like to be her friend if she doesn't mind..

3 Likes

Re: Love by habsydiamond(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2022
The only reason why she will gree for u will be if her church pastor tells her to give u chance which I know is not possible... just kuku zero ur mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love by adefitim(m): 12:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, go and meet her, introduce urself to her by telling her ur name. Then tell her u would like to be her friend if she doesn't mind..

We are already friends but she said no to love.

1 Like

Re: Love by Truvelisback(m): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:

We are already friends but she said no to love.
Bro, na small, small. Just keep in tune with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love by Smartguyboy(m): 1:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Start going to deeper life bible church ⛪️ to get closer to her I have done that before though not deeper life . Or you flash her money �

1 Like

Re: Love by Ishilove: 2:22am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:
There’s this Deeper Life Girl I like and have been trying to woo her but anytime and I go A she will go B, she portrays herself to be holier than me...... My friends advices me to let her go that there’s no way both of us can date if I am not a Deeper Life member.

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J
Ogbeni, don't spoil her life with your preek of fire. Leave her and face somebody more liberal

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love by Nyascobar1414: 2:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, don't spoil her life with your preek of fire. Leave her and face somebody more liberal

Lol,preek of fire

5 Likes

Re: Love by averageguy(m): 2:51am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:
There’s this Deeper Life Girl I like and have been trying to woo her but anytime and I go A she will go B, she portrays herself to be holier than me...... My friends advices me to let her go that there’s no way both of us can date if I am not a Deeper Life member.

Help comrade

You say she portrays herself to be holier than you; is she holier than you though? If she is, it's fair she doesn't want to be with you and you should care enough about her to let her go

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Zonefree(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Preek of fire grin

5 Likes

Re: Love by Mercury12(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2022
What do you want with her.
What are your plans? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Love by Ishilove: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Preek of fire grin
Gbola oku

7 Likes

Re: Love by Zonefree(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Gbola oku
Learn to add little respect to that prestigious tools grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Vinnie2000(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
OP, Join Deeper Life if you really Love her.

Or U Want to Chop her Kpenkus and JAPA, abi? sad cheesy

There was a Time I dated one Dominion City Babe.
Everything about her is 'My Papa said this, My Mentor said dat, Breakthrough Convention is Coming, Praise Night is Tomorrow,.. undecided

And I wanted Short-term Relationship where I will enjoying Free Kpenkus.. sad

So I Have to End the Relationship, B4 It will now be like I am the Wizard in her life. sad

But Anytime, I see her Posts pick online, with those Yanch and Boobs, I feel Sad. embarassed cry cry
Re: Love by nicerod(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
So mean there are no other beautiful ladies around?

U want to die because of one smelling pusi

Ignore her there are many pusiz to conquer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J
What's your plan for her?
Are you a Christian by mouth or by heart?
Can you follow God diligently?
Are you ready for marriage?
Is she ready for marriage?
You don't just date a girl like her. They v values. So you must get to a certain stage of ready to marry before you court her. Same with her.
Above all? How much are you worth presently and will worth in future? You get money?

1 Like

Re: Love by dontrulee: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Deeper Life ladies, especially the conc ones that don't miss any services and carry church for head, I have dated about 7 of them in the past and there's a pattern to get them.

Should I reveal the pattern?? grin grin
Re: Love by bidexdo(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2022
dontrulee:
Deeper Life ladies, especially the conc ones that don't miss any services and carry church for head, I have dated about 7 of them in the past and there's a pattern to get them.

Should I reveal the pattern?? grin grin

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Love by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Gbola oku

You want the gingeredgbola
Or the galvanisedgbola
Or the glowinggbola
Re: Love by oneolajire(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Nonsense

Girls are scums, Nigerian girls are useless are your words. Now you see a good God fearing girl you want to turn her to a scum.

You want to make a thread on NAIRALAND "how I Bleep a deeper life virgin girl".

Or you make a thread "deeper life girls are pretenders, how to get them".

Give your life to Jesus. Fornication leads to hell

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love by Justkatty(f): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Follow her go 2023 Easter retreat, she fit consider you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by eyezik3(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2022
You see my view on this is that you need to get closer to her by going to her church Deeper Life whereby she would be seeing you often. Then you need to get a bit closer to her siblings and friends, then join her work group in church if she's a worker.

Then it now depends on what you're looking towards in her maybe na chop and go, or you wanted a real courtship that will leads to marriage.. But either way you need to get closer to her from the church perspective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by GoodCane: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Deeper life girls like fvck like mad but they're always afraid of doing it, because of what people will say if they find out. Perhaps the church will label them as sinners.

I don bang deeper life girls tire na. Dem dey pretend like mad. They'll tell you they want only kissing no sex, but how can a man romance breasts without fvcking? E no possible. I don bang them tire. OP, you don't need any magic, u don't have to date her before you bang her.
Re: Love by GoodCane: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2022
eyezik3:
You see my view on this is that you need to get closer to her by going to her church Deeper Life whereby she would be seeing you often. Then you need to get a bit closer to her siblings and friends, then join her work group in church if she's a worker.

Then it now depends on what you're looking towards in her maybe na chop and go, or you wanted a real courtship that will leads to marriage.. But either way you need to get closer to her from the church perspective

No sane man should try this rubbish. Because of ordinary pussy wey he wan knack, u say make he Begin attend the church. Na Den the girl go even avoid am pass sef, simply because she wouldn't want their church members or anyone to see them.

The op should go straight to the point. Baba I don bang deeper life girls and I can tell you they love bad boys alot and wishes to explore bad life too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2022
With Money, all things are answerable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by PJtech: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2022
So you wan knack her and come to nairaland to narate how you knack a deeper life girl and also tell us nigerian girls are useless

2 Likes

Re: Love by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Some of your mates are planning on how to ditch fornication as the New Year beckons while yours is on how to go deeper. Please repent.

4 Likes

Re: Love by BigDawsNet: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J

You need to let her be... do not force or manipulate her heart... the deeper life member have a rules they follow which is....

date when ready to marry and
sex after marriage...

Pls don't let her commit any sin because you want her... there are thousands of single lady ready to pleasure you anyway

God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by Baronthecelebri: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / Love Letter By National Hospital Boss Tendered In Court / Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.