Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (4053 Views)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love by brain54(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na later him talk that one. E no dey for the begining of him post.
Lol…

That be exactly why I say you no Dey read wella…

Read to comprehend bro!
Re: Love by Truvelisback(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
brain54:
Lol…

That be exactly why I say you no Dey read wella…
Read to comprehend bro!
U win.
Re: Love by Tenshades(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:
There’s this Deeper Life Girl I like and have been trying to woo her but anytime and I go A she will go B, she portrays herself to be holier than me...... My friends advices me to let her go that there’s no way both of us can date if I am not a Deeper Life member.

Help comrade

Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Sean

OAM4J

Use Kumuyi as your phone wallpaper and wall art in your room.

Come back and give testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love by adefitim(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tenshades:

Use Kumuyi as your phone wallpaper and wall art in your room.

Come back and give testimony.

grin grin grin grin
You guys are just busting my brain with your comments

2 Likes

Re: Love by stanvesco(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
adefitim:

We are already friends but she said no to love.

Na wa oh...

Well in 2022 women U don't directly ask some kind of babes out. Why stress yourself

See if I was in your shoes man and she'd worth it. I will blank out other guys from the pics and start doing like boyfriend man!

Morning and night calls....texting

Gifts..

Attention to detail
compliments

I doubt if any girl exists that wouldn't fall for the above if done consistently by a fine boy.... Personally, I just need two days serious communication with babe and she would want to marry me next day....

She's currently seeing you as an *Ashawo!*

Let me explain bro....

You see if she had gone out with you and you bleeped her that very first day, you would tag her a slot. Toh, it's now how she's seeing you.

Few weeks into the friendship you are giving out the only thing she wants from you "commitment"

Now you have thrown all your balls into her court!! (Dammit)

You need strategy to reverse this entire thing man!

If she's not very fine and with big nyash.....I will say quit the chase and cut your loss. She would trace you to your house. Nonetheless,is she's worth it.....

I can drop some further moves to reverse this simple shit you are sliding into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love by adefitim(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Odogwu in the game

stanvesco:

Na wa oh...

Well in 2022 women U don't directly ask some kind of babes out. Why stress yourself

See if I was in your shoes man and she'd worth it. I will blank out other guys from the pics and start doing like boyfriend man!

Morning and night calls....texting

Gifts..

Attention to detail
compliments

I doubt if any girl exists that wouldn't fall for the above if done consistently by a fine boy.... Personally, I just need two days serious communication with babe and she would want to marry me next day....

She's currently seeing you as an *Ashawo!*

Let me explain bro....

You see if she had gone out with you and you bleeped her that very first day, you would tag her a slot. Toh, it's now how she's seeing you.

Few weeks into the friendship you are giving out the only thing she wants from you "commitment"

Now you have thrown all your balls into her court!! (Dammit)

You need strategy to reverse this entire thing man!

If she's not very fine and with big nyash.....I will say quit the chase and cut your loss. She would trace you to your house. Nonetheless,is she's worth it.....

I can drop some further moves to reverse this simple shit you are sliding into

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing A Guy? / Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.