Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Should I Pop D Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pop D Question? (998 Views)

Guys What Can Make You Marry Weird Mc A Nigeria Pop Star?…>picx / Guys Will You Marry Weird Mc Nigerian Pop Star? ----->pics / Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pop D Question? by xaneth: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2007
I got me a boyfie and we been dating for like 4 yrs, kinda on n off. We werent togeda 4 like a yr, ostensibly because he was abroad. Anywaz, we stared dating again when he got back and he told me he wanted to marry me, doe at the time, i thot it was just a ploy so that i'd start dating him again. I really dont regret making that decision, at least, not yet, because i love him so very much and everythin's been near perfect. we've talked about marriage but only in passing and he makes some comments which makes me think he is indeed inclined in that direction. He also did ask me when I wanted to get married and I said next year and when I asked him too, he also said next ear. Anywaz, now I feel like we should moving things ahead and making a firm commitment but lately, we havent said anything like that and I'm not sure if I should broach the topic and if I'd appear to be pushy or forward.

What do u fellas think? should I just ask him or would it turn him off? Cus I know guys could be touchy about things like dat!Your comments would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Should I Pop D Question? by Bolarge(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2007
xaneth:

I'm not sure if I should broach the topic and if I'd appear to be pushy or forward.
What do u fellas think? should I just ask him or would it turn him off? Cus I know guys could be touchy about things like that!Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

I just don't get it.
Wasn't he the one that brought it up in the first place? Why on earth shld it now turn him off?
Why shld u have any probs steering your discussion in that direction? Even girls whose guys never
broached the subject have a way of telling 'em how it's 'bout time they settled down.
If indeed u've been with him for 4yrs as u claim I see no reason why u shdn't be ready to discuss
anything n' I mean anything with him.
Your life is involved here too remember.
Re: Should I Pop D Question? by godslead(f): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2007
@Bolarge true talk.
@post did he actually propose 2 u?
even if u guys agreed on nxt year both of u still need 2 plan 4 it.
Theres notin wrong wit talking 2 him bout it o
i advice u talk bout it and free ur mind.
Re: Should I Pop D Question? by las: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2007
Well i am an expert in topics like this. Well i want to tell you it depends on how far both of you have gone with the topic in question. If the both of you have spoken about it before, then there is nothing to worry about, But it also depend on his level of maturity. do you think he is matured enough to handle such a topic? Mind you age has got nothing to do witth maturity. If he is, then go ahead. But be carefull.

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Girl Is A Cheat / Ex Factor / Would U Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.