Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? (32040 Views)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Gohs: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
seanwilliam:

I believe in God, but I’m not religious.

Besides , it’s just sex bro. I am not making any promises to anyone .
grin

There are natural laws in the physical realm. . .

There are natural laws in the spiritual realm. . .

Any form of sex outside marriage brings evil spirits.
This is a natural law in the spirit realm.

That's why the Bible said we should run away from sexual immorality — it's because it brings evil spirits which you will not see with your physical eyes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by ashewoboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
jogsman01:
That's how one of them came visiting for the first time, telling me she wasn't comfortable with my room and parlor. I just told her; sisi mi, whatever makes me happy and gives me peace. I'm comfortable with where I am and we never talk marriage sef, you dey want flat. I just zeroed her from my mind straight up.

Kekofunrayin. You should go your separate wayscheesy.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Zeinymira(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
franchasng:
As comfortable as I am in my own little way, I have a daughter now and I am going to teach her to live a simple but classy life.

Unfortunately no matter how rich a lady or her parents are, it is another man that will marry her and you can never tell the size of pocket of the young man that will marry your daughter even though you will strive to ensure she doesn't end up with a broke visionless guy, but it pays for a single lady to live a simple inexpensive lifestyle as this act alone endears her to men that will most likely take her serious.

I speak as a married man. When I married I was very comfortable to the extent I could afford the expensive lifestyle of any lady, but I still made some personal observations and evaluation of the ladies I met when I was ready to settle down and one of the things I considered was their lifestyle, their utterances, their perspective about life generally, how they related with their siblings and how they treated people of less financial value, and lastly their closeness to their maker; and some if not all of these things I mentioned, almost every Nigerian man (rich, poor or average) considers them when picking a wife, except for entertainment celebrities who marry for showoff and to boost their showbiz career.

That's a good thought though. But being broke as levels. And status has its own level.
Let's assume you're very wealthy and you did your best to abide to the rule of letting your daughter live a ample lifestyle. She would still have access to the internet 24/7, water,light, good food etc. These are luxuries too and a necessity. Some men can still not provide the above. How do you expect someone that's use to all those regular basic things of life to cope?
I believe everyone should just find their level.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by ashewoboy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
jogsman01:
I swear. That girl talk say her ex dey beat am ooo. I just thought na the ex type dem write for her destiny, no be my type

Have you heard about ubunja? He talked about it in his miseducation. She is suffering from her sexual imprint. She will usually look for a man like her previous mancheesy. Go and read ubunja's miseducations to learn more.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Zeinymira(f): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aboguede:

Lies.

If it's her class and lifestyle then she should pay for her own bills and let's boy pay for his in the so called costly restaurant. A girl that is asking for subscription na runs girl!

The truth here is that the boy sister did not chose her for the boy but the sister is simply telling the boy to go and get a wife!

Now instead of the mugu to go and bring a young 18 to 20 years girl and marry her, he is looking for so called big girls.

Today, 99% of ladies especially from 28 yrs and the ones that has finished university without husband are all runs ladies and they will become single mothers when they reach 35 yrs.
Full stop!

Ok o. As you put full stop, I no get anything to add. Believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by faithfull18(f): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Okay oh, we are in the new year abeg, when you come telling us tales be posting evidence.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by meedoLock(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
faithfull18:
Okay oh, we are in the new year abeg, when you come telling us tales be posting evidence.

Evidence sha
Ok o, u mean picture of me or the bae? Wahala no dey finish! my dear sister there is no gain saying in all of these. It's just a man sharing his thoughts and believes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
jogsman01:
That's how one of them came visiting for the first time, telling me she wasn't comfortable with my room and parlor. I just told her; sisi mi, whatever makes me happy and gives me peace. I'm comfortable with where I am and we never talk marriage sef, you dey want flat. I just zeroed her from my mind straight up.

Funny enough, she fit dey stay for hut with thatched roof.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by odaniel1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Women. Many of them have pursued opportunities using this entitlement attitude in an effort to maintain "high standards" for themselves rather than "stoop low" like our mothers, who ultimately led lifestyles they did not genuinely desire.
For many of them, I find that school of thought amusing because arrogance always precedes a fall.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Connected1: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Spicycat:

Wait are you saying she's hiding from you because of sex or is there something else you're not telling us. cheesy
What do you think?

Well she's took my kindness for foolishness, I took very good care of her when she became sick three times in one month, I always checked on her everyday, paid in full for all her medical bills and she assumed I was madly in love with her or I won't dump her if she starts misbehaving.

That's it, her level of thinking was low and I left her for good without even thinking twice, she was marveled cheesy

I like women who are wise, a guy spending and taking good care of you doesn't mean he has no options or sees you as gold, I do same for everyone I care about but she got it all wrong, even if it was so, she's not supposed to behave that way.

Well, that's her business now.

For the sex part, I heard her testimonies from her friend who finds delight in backstabbing her.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by DaveHarry(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Sofialuv(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
jogsman01:
hmm
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sofialuv:
hmm
speak out your mind, Aunty Sophie
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
BuddhaPalm:

Funny enough, she fit dey stay for hut with thatched roof.
she didn't even lemme know her house cheesy
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
ashewoboy:

Kekofunrayin. You should go your separate wayscheesy.
mi o ti e need kin kofun at all. Make she just go her way jare. Okele gbigbe pelu suru

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Aboguede(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zeinymira:

Ok o. As you put full stop, I no get anything to add. Believe what you want.

Good you know am right. You are wise that is why it's easy for you to consider defeat shocked
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Greenkim:
Wow..... i wonder how some people can be so selfish and unreasonable.

That's their personality if the op can't cope he should move on

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Sofialuv(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
jogsman01:
speak out your mind, Aunty Sophie
actually wat the guy talk about the girl means the girl doesn't like him
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jogsman01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sofialuv:
actually wat the guy talk about the girl means the girl doesn't like him
you agree with the OP that most ladies are very expensive. Most ladies nowadays don't fall in love except money is involved. So, the OP doesn't meet her expectations. Shey you get?

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Josephkabila12: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
meedoLock:

I tell u. She's already trying to dictate to me even when we are yet to concrete anything
never allow woman to dictate for u in dis life

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Kirkman: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Connected1:

What do you think?

Well she's took my kindness for foolishness, I took very good care of her when she became sick three times in one month, I always checked on her everyday, paid in full for all her medical bills and she assumed I was madly in love with her or I won't dump her if she starts misbehaving.

That's it, her level of thinking was low and I left her for good without even thinking twice, she was marveled cheesy

I like women who are wise, a guy spending and taking good care of you doesn't mean he has no options or sees you as gold, I do same for everyone I care about but she got it all wrong, even if it was so, she's not supposed to behave that way.

Well, that's her business now.

For the sex part, I heard her testimonies from her friend who finds delight in backstabbing her.
Bro..preach on o!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by jimcaddy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
You're seeing the very blood red flag already, yet you still wanna dive inside. Babe will literally milk you dry. Then when she sees you don't have again, she runs off to the next guy. I hate women with such low lever mentality. Any lady always looking to size a guy's pocket up before dating him is low class to me. I won't even rate her at all.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Oracleee: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2023
2dice01:
Red flag all the way

She want you to be subbing for her
She want expensive date
She want expensive lifestyle
All on your head grin

She is for G-boys and Sugar daddies

She's for the street.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Dybala11(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Bahamas95:
Few years from now you'll see aunty in Shiloh searching for MIRACLE HUSBAND.
Abeg remove that mentality from your mind o. Life doesn't always work that way some times. I've seen about 2 ladies whose tale of sexual promiscuity was so damned annoying, yet they got married to extremely good, gentle and god-fearing men. One of them sef, I later got to know that she slept with a well-known individual in my vicinity while the dude was still a minor (age 12/13, in JSS2). The dude is a sex addict now cos of that evil early exposure. Anything is possible in this life. The second lady got married to a pastor after her years of promiscuity on campus, I heard tales of how the lady can sleep with anyone just for chicken change.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Dybala11(m): 1:45am On Jan 02, 2023
marlow1962:

Lol she really ask u that kind question grin
After cross-over night service for my church here (MFM), I unintentionally eavesdrop on the conversations a group of girls were having. Omo, trust anyone at your peril, even church girls.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Dybala11(m): 1:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

It seems you are not man enough for her in true sense.
In ur conversation, you said, the girl talked about how she can be parasite to u all through and you never for once told her how she would start working, and let her know that it's only her finger that cannot deceive her if truly she wants peace and ready to enjoy marriage.

Oga, you lack confident to tell her that, but instead you chickened out but quickly rush gragra to faceless forum to bash every girls

You might be right, but he's not under any obligation to do that. Nobody owes anyone shit in this our world. Except maybe those that borrowed from you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:48am On Jan 02, 2023
U did d right thing by running away. Trust me 80% of ladies are like this. TOO MATERIALISTIC. I do meet ladies of such I don't even think of taken the relationship further. Ladies You are suppose to be a solace to your man not a burden.

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:05am On Jan 02, 2023
I don’t know if it’s only me who like to find out how a lady using iPhone when you know she can’t afford it on her own or her parents.
%97 of Nigeria girls can’t afford iPhone on they own with legit job.
Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Twenty2three: 5:15am On Jan 02, 2023
meedoLock:

To be honest, we were both desperate, but it changed when I saw what I never bargained for. My sister only gave me the number and expect me to do the needful. The truth is that, she seem classical than what I could do with grin

Bro, you need to stop thinking this way. A girl that look classical without working is not classical, We call them bitches

4 Likes

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Twenty2three: 5:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Fiscus105:

It seems you are not man enough for her in true sense.
In ur conversation, you said, the girl talked about how she can be parasite to u all through and you never for once told her how she would start working, and let her know that it's only her finger that cannot deceive her if truly she wants peace and ready to enjoy marriage.

Oga, you lack confident to tell her that, but instead you chickened out but quickly rush gragra to faceless forum to bash every girls

I don’t even know whether you are a male or female. If you are a male, i can say you are a dumb-male

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Fiscus105(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Twenty2three:

I don’t even know whether you are a male or female. If you are a male, i can say you are a dumb-male

Though ur mentioned says you are still under 20, but if u are above 20, it means you are only growing and not developed. ......that's slowpoke.

Infact, you are worse than OP and I guess you are one of redpilers hopeless urchins in that lamentation thread.

....I repeat, if you are man enough and confident, you would tackle the lady who see you as host in which she is parasite that want to suck you dry, and not comming to faceless forum to lament and bash all women 24/7.

Infact, this shows how girls are doing you guys nonsense physically but came here and do gragra like emperor.

1 Like

Re: Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? by Musam6920(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Run for your life bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.