Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38828 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Adekaka12345: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

I wonder how some women prioritise affairs over their children's future.

But if u are close to 25 of age I don't expect u to be in that house.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by ceragon123: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
So sad.

It's not a big deal. Mothers are precious and can never be replaced hence you will need her in the future. That sweet love that mothers give is still in her. She is just wrongfully disappointed. She has for a long time seen you as a burden. This is why I advice People to leave home once they are 18 or have finished ssce. The style she showed you is classic and you will learn and use it tomorrow but you MUST NEVER cut off your own mother. Even if she is a witch, you are close to amending her than any other person..

Please, be strong. It's tough world out there. Soon you will settle down and have a family and she will drag the glory.

What you went through was bad but pls, don't cut her off. You need to stand by her as your mother to the husband, your step father.

It's not a big deal. She can still make that soup for you anytime any day.

Always take the day
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Moferere: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Your moda too like preeeeeq tongue
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by godofuck231: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Your mother is frustrated sexually and manipulative, leave her alone , she might be the cause of your fathers death, thread carefully, you would be next if you don't give way
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Emmacy001: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

The man wey the mama dey wan marry no get house abi? If she should get married to another man, then she's automatically no longer entitled to that house. But na feminist wannabes most of Una be here! Ndi mgbu angry
Very simpel
She's no longsor entitled to that house. I don't just know the kind of parents we have these days
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Adekaka12345: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.

Anybody wey talk say make you nor cut your mother off, na Ogun ko kill am.

Cut her off completely.

Change your line permanently.

She is a very bad mother...

When people ask you about her, tell them she is dead...

Rubbish
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by sisisioge: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pls pay for 2yrs rent so you wont finish the whole money and be expectant next year. Then start hustling legit, may God crown your efforts.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

Sometimes our parents make wrong decisions. Don't hate her just pray to be successful for urself.

U are a man, Be a man and get ur act together. U can't depend on her forever. Thankfully u have other support systems.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
toprealman:

Tomorrow is 2023. Be a man, grow up.....your mum needs space, give it to her.
Time heals all shii.

Toprealman indeed cheesy
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by dfrost: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
duro4chang:
Good! I kept quiet too. Did I speak? I only wrote. I didn't speak a word.

Albeit you wrote a word, init? And read too.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by chris51(f): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
nairalee:
It's high time u realized your mom has her life to live and you have yours to live

Why can't the mother move into her husband's house. I pity her because the man will milk and exploit her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by chris51(f): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
chris51:

Why can't the mother move into her husband's house. I pity her because the man will milk and exploit her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
jaxxy:

Sometimes our parents make wrong decisions. Don't hate her just pray to be successful for urself.

U are a man, Be a man and get ur act together. U can't depend on her forever. Thankfully u have other support systems.

Lol... Where did he mention that he was depending on her?? So living in the house his late father built means he's now depending on the mom!! Why aren't you guys calling out the agbaya man that who is instigating a mother to chase out her son so he can come leave with her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Hussein035: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

You want to cut ties with your mum because she wants to remarry but if your mum is going around with small boys you will still complain.

Maintain your ties with your mum, her body is not fire wood just like your body
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
dfrost:

Albeit you wrote a word, init? And read too.
This is a season of joy and sober reflection. Happy New year in advance to you.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Komu1048(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Ogbeni Rest.

This is an imaginary story believed by Fooools. Which house would anyone collect for paltry sum of 50k mtcheeeew.

Common it's possible if not Lagos, u can still get a self contain or single room for that amount in Osun n Ekiti
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by generalwo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

Na u no get sense! Maybe Ur mama dey carry men come ur father house na why u dey open mouth cap trash, cuz normal human being born of normal parents no go talk the kind nonsense u dey talk... Ode²!
No even bother mention me again cuz na Ogun go k¡ll ur ma.ma if u try am.
.... I go mention you because no be me make your life no amount to anything.... Child of a witch and a pedophile..... Mugu... Make thunder expand your mama fallopian tube to 200cm......ekuke....
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Komu1048:

Common it's possible if not Lagos, u can still get a self contain or single room for that amount in Osun n Ekiti

Including

Agreement+Commission+Damages?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by millionboi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
ogify1:
Na Sambisa the house Dey? Which house be 50k abeg??
get out.....thy are cheap houses,no come form here
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by ghiloman28(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Don’t cut her off just distance urself from her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

Lol... Where did he mention that he was depending on her?? So living in the house his late father built means he's now depending on the mom!! Why aren't you guys calling out the agbaya man that who is instigating a mother to chase out her son so he can come leave with her.

Living in ur late fathers house is still depending on ur father or parents. bt I didn't even read where he said its his late fathers house. undecided
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by paskal16: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
ArcFresky:
Who get the house?
If it's your father's, better go and paint Not for sale in front
E get why
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Gandrova: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ur mum wants to enjoy big gbola, you want to disturb her peace as an intruder cheesy
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by millionboi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Komu1048:

God where una dey c all this good uncle. I called the one I have n he gave me 3k, I tried to get his account details but failed if not I for just return am
haba be greatfull,all fingers are not equal,you don't know what your uncle is going through at d moment,things maybe difficult for him and he still managed to send you something from the little he had.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Goodbadbowy419: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Your matter don choke mama

Choken’t it ?

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by DMerciful(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
You're trying to defend the woman because you're a woman but if you look at it critically, that man owes him nothing. It is only his mother that owes him protection
SucrePlum:

Me, hold me responsible grin
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TAP23: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
jaxxy:

Living in ur late fathers house is still depending on ur father or parents. bt I didn't even read where he said its his late fathers house. undecided

Na poor people get this mentality of depending on father talk o.... You mean say u no know Wetin dem dey call trust fund?
Lol.... Rich families depend on eachother till the day they die. Na poor people dey see am as sin.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TechtraGadgets: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

How old are you?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by toujurs: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
It seem majority of the user's of the platform are unfortunate, the kind of personal problems people on this forum go through ehn i wonder how dey cope being alive. It is well o!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SucrePlum(f): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
You're trying to defend the woman because you're a woman but if you look at it critically, that man owes him nothing. It is only his mother that owes him protection

I'm not trying to defend her my dear, I'm just saying it as it is. Yes, the mom is to be held responsible but we both know that people have influence on their spouses. The guy in question may be too old to even be living with his mom and the poor woman has needs. That's what I'm saying
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by ablejesus26(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why are you disturbing your mother na,the woman needs some space please let her enjoy her life jarey grin grin
Package yourself as you don get House,start small business,make you place her on monthly allowance,earn your respect as a Man.
Take care of your mother oo,no matter what happens,you fit get many wives and girlfriends,but na only one mama you fit get.
Ensure you visit her every now and then.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Danielomisco:
Rent ur place n start hussle..change number if possible,cut her off totally
haha wicked Soul

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.