Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73973 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by alen4smith(m): 4:24am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
a sensible and efficient military won't go about burning innocent people's homes and torturing innocent unarmed civilians because a soldier was abducted by criminals.

What happens to using military intelligence to fish out the criminals and rescuing the kidnapped officer...?

But no, these terrorists in military fatigue are always looking for ways to unleash mayhem on innocent people.
always playing the victim card.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Superwave16320: 4:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Hope you have the balls to query if kidnapping the army personal is the best approach to your Biafra freedom.

shortgun:

You are an idiot, how many soldiers are killed in the North daily?
Do you see the military going house to house killing innocent civilians and acting like cultists on a revenge mission?

Is this the best approach to rescue the abducted female soldier?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by FallenShitHole: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2023
I guess people were sitting at home while those z00 fulani terrorists in army uniform were running riots and killing Igbo people. When IPOB/AutoPilot/Simon Ekpa announces sit at home as part of the plans to exist the z00 come 2023, then letter writers, UN and Heaven phone callers, petitioners, especially the useful idiot Igbos will be all over the media constituting nuisance. Now, non of them is talking. Wait until the next 2 week sit at home is announce at around February this year 2023, then those Igbo fools will all come out from their caves to assist the z00 people in shouting more than the bereaved.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Killermamba: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State
so killing innocent civilians is the best way to go abi? How many northerners have you killed since Boko Haram and bandit have been killing Nigeria army like chickens
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by bonnyhope: 4:27am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

Do you see the military going house to house killing innocent civilians and acting like cultists on a revenge mission?

That guy you quoted is a DINGBAT

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fejoku: 4:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

There's bound to be collateral damages.... unrestricted one's. You need to check out this

https://www.nairaland.com/7504623/female-ipob-gunrunner-caught-video
All your vile comments on this thread against Igbos and Igboland have been copied and kept to be reused on you and your people at the appropriate time. Don't cry by that time.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by ElSudani: 4:35am On Jan 01, 2023
pacespot:
Reading the comments on this thread, Nigeria is not one country. How can you use the kidnapping of a soldier to justify extrajudicial killings of unarmed civilians like this?

Total Restructuring of Nigeria will address our numerous problems, Igbo soldiers will not be killing Igbo people for baseless reasons like this. Same with Yoruba soldiers and Hausa soldiers, they will not be killing their people on flimsy ground without doing their due diligence.

But when you posted Fulani soldiers to South East who can't even speak the language of the locals, coupled with the natural beef they have for the people, this kind of incident is inevitable.

Restructuring doesn't mean each region will have its own army. Igbo miscreants are currently killing Igbo people and most of you wouldn't raise any alarm! Not even Peter Obi will condemned the killings.
I wouldn't mind if these miscreants were eliminated by Zambian or Kenyan soldiers as long as they are not able to harm anyone anyone.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by justtee42k: 4:35am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.

If.you have families has quoted in the military, then they should be able.to tell you how many innocent fulanis and northerners die dialy in the north when the touch any police or soldier.
Soldiers don't have a tribe or religion..
It will surprise you that the soldiers doing this are igbos because the lady in question is also an Igbo.
So stop bringing the North to whatever happened in the east daily.
All regions are facing it squarely when it comes to military operations.
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119590353][/quote]

save this comment

i see NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR 2 in the future

when a Nation start treating his citizens as conquered people

war is a must

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by onuman: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2023
pacespot:
Reading the comments on this thread, Nigeria is not one country. How can you use the kidnapping of a soldier to justify extrajudicial killings of unarmed civilians like this?

Total Restructuring of Nigeria will address our numerous problems, Igbo soldiers will not be killing Igbo people for baseless reasons like this. Same with Yoruba soldiers and Hausa soldiers, they will not be killing their people on flimsy ground without doing their due diligence.

But when you posted Fulani soldiers to South East who can't even speak the language of the locals, coupled with the natural beef they have for the people, this kind of incident is inevitable.
In bold.
Even me weh no go too much school understand that no Igbo struggling for restoration of Biafra will kill an Igbo soldier he knows will help him to train his Biafra soldiers if war comes.
There are non Igbo soldiers in Igbo land walking freely on the streets. But they are not the ones killed by the so-called Biafra agitators. Instead, Igbo soldiers and policemen get killed. Why?

All these yeye propaganda of Igbos killing Igbos because of Biafra are propaganda by those who benefit from crude oil and gas proceeds and want access to the sea in one Nigeria.
They are too much afraid of the possibility of Biafra getting restored and they lose proceeds from crude oil and gas from the Niger Delta.
Therefore, they sponsor their terrorists to recruit a few Idiotic Igbos to kill Igbo soldiers and policemen, thereafter, Nigeria army is drafted to the town the soldier was killed. The soldiers were deceived and commanded to shoot civilians and burn houses in the area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

This is just the beginning ....the NA should show you people power...
What if your relatives was among the brutalized civilians who were caught up in the lawless army brutality? Would you have said the same thing?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by mvem(m): 4:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Is that why you and your kinsmen plotted to kidnap the hapless soldier and rendered her naked...rraped her... You will be utterly wiped out.... everyone and everything involved
this woman is an igbo woman...I don't think you are more pained than the family and igbo people that hate what is happening
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Why will anybody or ugm kidnap an army personnel? Or anybody at all. Do you know
What she passed through to get to where she
Is in life? Her crime is that she went to see her parents, and ended up in the hands of
Some illiterate, useless things called ugm,
They should be caught and killed,please don't
Harass innocent civilians.
GOD bless Nigeria.
What about the Fulani herdsmen that invaded the Nigeria defence academy and abducted a major and ransom was paid to release him?Nobody was tortured in the incident?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by CheapHomes1: 4:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State

But when bandits raided the NDA killed an officer and kidnapped another, why didn't we see the NA go into the surrounding communities to display power?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by worksmart(m): 4:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Indeed if you attack the military, you don't get to decide for them how to respond. This operation would probably not have been necessary if the community assisted the soldiers to fish out those that kidnapped the female soldier or ensure that those that abducted her release her.
Kewtt:

Peace enforcement is non-negotiable
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by olaremint(m): 4:54am On Jan 01, 2023
All over the world, even in the US, when u abduct a soldier or marine, then that community will know no peace. Those people have mind, u abduct, rape and do a video of a serving millitary personnel. Bastards only understand one language only. If they learnt nothing from ODI they will surely learn it now.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by CheapHomes1: 4:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Is that why you and your kinsmen plotted to kidnap the hapless soldier and rendered her naked...rraped her... You will be utterly wiped out.... everyone and everything involved

Who will do the wiping out?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by SoaringLife01: 4:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

This is just the beginning ....the NA should show you people power...

Power?
What happened to military intelligence?
Kidnapping of the female soldier is highly condemnable.
But for NA to go about killing innocent Nigerians in the name of collateral damage is senseless and very unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by CheapHomes1: 4:59am On Jan 01, 2023
justtee42k:

If.you have families has quoted in the military, then they should be able.to tell you how many innocent fulanis and northerners die dialy in the north when the touch any police or soldier.
Soldiers don't have a tribe or religion..
It will surprise you that the soldiers doing this are igbos because the lady in question is also an Igbo.
So stop bringing the North to whatever happened in the east daily.
All regions are facing it squarely when it comes to military operations.
Happy new year

Oga, how many times has the nigerian military raided any community in the north because of the death or kidnapping of a soldier?

Bandits killed an officer on NDA grounds and kidnapped another. Did you hear that any community was raided and civilians tortured and killed?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by rollywise(m): 5:02am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

He's a lunatic. That's d best his brain could dig out. Would any civilized country's military do this?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by SoaringLife01: 5:04am On Jan 01, 2023
olaremint:
All over the world, even in the US, when u abduct a soldier or marine, then that community will know no peace. Those people have mind, u abduct, rape and do a video of a serving millitary personnel. Bastards only understand one language only. If they learnt nothing from ODI they will surely learn it now.

Pls provide us the website link of US Marines or Seals harassing their fellow Americans/ raiding an American city because of a kidnapped soldier.
Kidnapping and raping of that female soldier is so barbaric and highly condemnable.
But innocent Nigerians should not be killed or harassed in their fatherland by NA who are meant to protect us from external aggressors.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Tapout(m): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Tingotoe:
You are the real idiot here for not looking at the situation more critically. A community can't harbor a terrorist organization and expect to be immune from the consequences. Your own na even small sef. Ask Borno people people how many graves they dug when they harboured Boko Haram

But how do you know the community is harbouring them?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kwestionair: 5:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

I do. Infact I have amazing Igbo friends Rzecta... Gazzuzz... nakoks to mention a few here.... But I am not supporting Obi

It’s pointless because OBI is your president whether you like it or not
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OlawaleBammie: 5:06am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

By now U Should know that u guys are hated, not cus of anything but for the approach u guys usually employs to do tins grin grin and Yoruba would say "person wey dem wan roast chop before wey still go dey use palm oyel rob body" grin grin
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ubanz: 5:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Those who praise injustice must always inherit it. It will soon get to ur turn.
When hundreds of people were kidnapped in the great train robbery,how many civilians in Kaduna state were tutured by ur so called military , how many houses and markets were burnt. Whatever you wish for others must be ur portion this year.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by ponishah: 5:12am On Jan 01, 2023
The problem is that the Ndiigbo are living in dilemma, the innocent Ndiigbo in southeast are turn between Unknown Gunmen and Nigerian army.
If they cooperate with the military, they will be termed saboteurs by UGM, IPOB and be brutally tortured and killed...
If they show sympathy to UGM and IPOB, the Nigerian army will raid, torture and kill them...
... it's really a terrible situation for my brothers.

But, really, if any soldier is killed by anybody in your area, and you are young and still staying in that community, na you do yourself, na nigeria we dey o.... runnnnnnnnnnn
But any soldier that intentionally kills an innocent civilian, will surely meet his brutall end one way or the other... karma is real - go and do a research on the life of nigerian police officers after retirement and see them on terminal sicknesses.

Nevertheless, Ndiigbo should know that Biafra is Mission Impossible.
I hate buhari, yet I understand that trully Southeast is dot in a circle. You can not be a country inside a country.
Southeat is landlocked in all cardinal points.

It is only Southsouth, that holds the sway for a realisable Biafra, because it is the only doorway to Bight of Biafra - international waterway.
Lets be practical, if a Referendum is conducted in Southsouth, southeast, Benue and Igala, the result will look like-
Anambra- 95% Yes
Enugu - 94% Yes
Ebonyi - 96% Yes
Imo -96% Yes
Abia -95% Yes
Delta 10% Yes
Rivers -15% Yes
Cross river-9% Yes
Akwa ibom-11% Yes
Edo - 2% YES
Benue -9% Yes
Kogi -3% Yes

The way out is change of plan by southeast, keep the urge going, maintain association with the coastal states... it is going to be a very long and lonely ride.
Personally, I would prefer a peacefull move for southern nigeria, rather, it it seems more realisable if Yoruba and Igbo unite.

That, aside, Ndiigbo should concentrate on improving life in the southeast, southeast is fast approaching doomsday.
The ir should be serious character laundering of Ndiigbo, because no tribe in nigeria trusts the average Igbo -- it is the bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by GodPrince: 5:27am On Jan 01, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0AbigrLqdqAfs8Vk3kCnBKncRk9CKjXgf86udSUDbDNkpDQADcKRJHwwmhm8Unkhyl&id=100011780874412&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mtryVN5xXZaiGHAAonw8TpAeGrrYSpHiVA2bLD3ihz6C6pu5B1nBfvwiCSw9gr9Ql&id=100006286873989&mibextid=Nif5oz
bloody low life dirty cowards, enter the bushes, you know the people you're looking for are in the bushes, enter the bushes and meet your match instead of Harrassing and terrorising innocent civilians. No wonder very little or no persons show the bastards sympathy when UGM, bandits and Boko Haram are roasting and grilling them like lizards. From the video it's obvious those soldiers have no life in them just bunch of walking coward corpses waiting for their misfortune which comes to them so quickly at any time. Idiots continue to terrorize civilians, your match will definitely take you all out as usual. Rest in peace to the dead civilians

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by blazesam(m): 5:29am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

How many soldiers are kidnapped? I mean in the North
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Crystalom5: 5:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They have the support of all Nigerian people to burn, wipe out utterly all inhabitation of ipob miscreants and urchins especially the ESN and ugm
no. We the rest Nigerian are not as hateful and despicable as you are.

No innocent life should ever be snuffed out. No one innocent should ever be killed. In the process of fighting evil, we try not to be turned into monsters

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by yahoodetector: 5:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Why will anybody or ugm kidnap an army personnel? Or anybody at all. Do you know
What she passed through to get to where she
Is in life? Her crime is that she went to see her parents, and ended up in the hands of
Some illiterate, useless things called ugm,
They should be caught and killed,please don't
Harass innocent civilians.
GOD bless Nigeria.

Then why can't the useless military track the useless UGM and rescue their personnel rather than kill innocent civilians?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 01, 2023
AK481:

That guy they killed ,is he the one that took up arm against the state ?

Does it make it right to kidnap people, and hold them hostage, and do sit at home, and kill people who do not observe sit at home?

Secessionist agitation is a right. The way you guys are going about it is wrong. And you cannot talk about the wrongs of the Nigerian army whil excusing the wrongs of the secessionists.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.