Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73785 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gidgiddy: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

No need for this.. Everyone understands that the army boys are angry, especially when the personnel kidnapped is female and with fresh khaki..
If I was an army guy, I may even do worse..

But issue here is that, will the same mass violence, metted out on the ihube and okigwe community be reciprocated in the middle belt and North in same situation?

You level of reasoning is low. If you are in the military and a female colleague is kidnapped, subjected to indignities, of course you will be angry, you're human

However, if every angry person took the law into their hands, whether military or civilian, their would be no society left. This is why security agents must adhere to the law

In the case of the Nigerian Army, none of their colleagues even needs to be kidnapped before they visit death and destruction on Nigerians, it only takes them not liking your face

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Dybala11(m): 1:54am On Jan 02, 2023
unclejb2:
a sensible and efficient military won't go about burning innocent people's homes and torturing innocent unarmed civilians because a soldier was abducted by criminals.

What happens to using military intelligence to fish out the criminals and rescuing the kidnapped officer...?

But no, these terrorists in military fatigue are always looking for ways to unleash mayhem on innocent people.
Bold of you to assume that there's anything like military intelligence in our armed forces. Na just blind raid dem sabi do. grin

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by HeroicMeastro: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by HeroicMeastro: 2:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by nick50(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2023
This unprofessional act by the fulani lad Na will bring nothing but another civil war..I know yorubas out of hate will support the massacre going on in Se but wen this war finally breaks out most of them will migrate to Benin Republic like dey always do
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Ifogift007:
No bastard....I can't die miserable..am a millionaire already... but u see you and your generation whom... are already wretched and useless....

U will keep on being forever useless

Born fool...ur generation is cursed forever

Lol,poor wretched soul,you have never in your miserable life seen a million naira,lol, useless bastard animal. You and your hopeless and useless generation will all die wretched and miserable, your generation will all die wretched,this is your last generation.
Hopeless, useless, inconsequential bastard, you are not even useful to your useless life.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Kewtt:

As long as you harbour ipob miscreants and urchins and ESN or UGM .... NA will utterly wipe you out
I've seen your numerous posts supporting the evils of the Nigerian army on innocent people. I'm sure your rants are born out of hatred for the Igbo tribe because soldiers have been killed in their thousands but we've never seen the army destroying communities because of these deaths.
If the army is killing only these gunmen, no one will complain but there's no justification for destroying an entire community simply because a soldier was kidnapped there.

Very very soon, this evil you support will get to you. Hope you saw that news of the Fulani lady who was laughing when people in southern Kaduna were getting killed by bandits, only for the bandits to kidnap and kill 3 of her own relatives; that's karma and same karma will visit you and yours
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by brandsoncharlie: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Your sublitracy is highly seen. Kindly fvck off my mention dumb mohfoker
Commot, local man. Buhari spoke person , go and eradicate your work.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by brandsoncharlie: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Your sublitracy is highly seen. Kindly fvck off my mention dumb mohfoker
Commot, local man. Buhari spoke person , go and eradicate boko haram that's your work.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Offpointng: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

Commot, local man. Buhari spoke person , go and eradicate boko haram that's your work.

Boko Haram is non existent in Nigeria no more. you can't choose to believe and you can also choose to doubt but it doesn't change the fact
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by brandsoncharlie: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Boko Haram is non existent in Nigeria no more. you can't choose to believe and you can also choose to doubt but it doesn't change the fact
Up north grin grin grin.
Don’t worry, I will travel to borno because I don't value my life grin grin

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Offpointng: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

Up north grin grin grin.
Don’t worry, I will travel to borno because I don't value my life grin grin

We're talking about Boko Haram. why are you like this? ur Dumb moves and reply is breaking my heart undecided
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ifogift007: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,poor wretched soul,you have never in your miserable life seen a million naira,lol, useless bastard animal. You and your hopeless and useless generation will all die wretched and miserable, your generation will all die wretched,this is your last generation.
Hopeless, useless, inconsequential bastard, you are not even useful to your useless life.
Just a warehouse of my can feed ur generation forever... zombie...mark my words u are useless....even d devil is disappointed in u

Foolish man...ur generation is cursed forever

Ur offspring cursed forever

U are poor even ur tenth generation will be poor forever

Useless demented brain fellow

I still repeat any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible death

Since u are one such faith awaits you
Wasted sperm

Karma is coming for you trust you will die in an unmarked grave

Any fool that supports dis evil government they will all die miserable

Even ur Bones won't be found....ur are cursed forever and ever
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by LilX: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Kewtt:

No now shebi they used their hands to overpower their victims? Fire on your heads if you don't release the female soldier immediately

U are still typing thrash mr man. Keep quiet
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Ifogift007:
Just a warehouse of my can feed ur generation forever... zombie...mark my words u are useless....even d devil is disappointed in u

Foolish man...ur generation is cursed forever

Ur offspring cursed forever

U are poor even ur tenth generation will be poor forever

Useless demented brain fellow

I still repeat any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible death

Since u are one such faith awaits you
Wasted sperm

Karma is coming for you trust you will die in an unmarked grave

Any fool that supports dis evil government they will all die miserable

Even ur Bones won't be found....ur are cursed forever and ever
Lol, useless poor wretched and miserable bastard, you don't have anything in your miserable life, thunder fire you and your useless generation and your wretched and miserable family.
Lol, your generation will all die wretched, this is your last generation, and premature death and poverty shall befall you and your worthless generation, you will all die in penury. May you never see good any help till you die wretched and miserable, the vultures will eat you ,your family and generation dead bodies, because nobody will bury you and your family. Bastard and useless, wretched soul.
Lol, you and your family, and your useless generation are beneath me,wretched bastard.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

He was Chief of Army Staff.
Go and ask your elders since you were obviously a baby as at then.

^^^
Victor Malu was not COAS when the invasion (by Nigerian soldiers) of Zaki Biam, Tse-Adoor, Vaase, Sankera and several other villages in Benue state took place in October 2001. If you say he was then prove it.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ifogift007: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol, useless poor wretched and miserable bastard, you don't have anything in your miserable life, thunder fire you and your useless generation and your wretched and miserable family.
Lol, your generation will all die wretched, this is your last generation, and premature death and poverty shall befall you and your worthless generation, you will all die in penury. May you never see good any help till you die wretched and miserable, the vultures will eat you ,your family and generation dead bodies, because nobody will bury you and your family. Bastard and useless, wretched soul.
Lol, you and your family, and your useless generation are beneath me,wretched bastard.
u get liver enter Onitsha

Lemme feed ur generation to the beds of the air

If you get liver drop ur location... Lemme erase ur generation memory from the face of the earth

If you get liver drop any of the above...even ur phone number is okay so I can Trace you and send you poor wretched soul to hell

Bloody hellish bastard
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Ifogift007:
u get liver enter Onitsha

Lemme feed ur generation to the beds of the air

If you get liver drop ur location... Lemme erase ur generation memory from the face of the earth

If you get liver drop any of the above...even ur phone number is okay so I can Trace you and send you poor wretched soul to hell

Bloody hellish bastard

Lol,wretched and miserable bastard.

I am at Sam Ethnan Air Force base ikeja Lagos.

My permanent residence is diamond estate isheri igando, lasu road.
I know you are part of the unknown gun men
If you don't come,you are a hopeless and useless bastard, foolish thing,when you get to Ikeja, drop your number let me call.
Bastard, hand go touch you,i promise you.
To make it easier for you, i drive an 010 Toyota Camry.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by mvem(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kewtt:

Give us the ipob miscreants who kidnapped her
Lt col Ahmed was abducted by bandits and you are not making noise

Why not go and waste everyone in that area

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Tosin Saraki And Adeniyi Olukoya's Wedding Photos / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.