Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73903 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Inosky: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Those of you wishing innocent Igbo people be killed and are happy about some that have been killed in this case will die same way or even worst than this. That's my wish for them this year. Amen.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by norriswood(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.
,...u don't know what u re talking about,when boko haram started,do u know the numbers of innocent people they killed in Maiduguri before they could identified the real boko haram
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2023
PDJT:
-These can only make things worse in Nigeria for the so-called Nigerians.

-At the end, Nigeria government shall collapse and Republic of Biafra shall arise! Isee!!

-Meanwhile, all the untrained coward soldiers who took out their hatred on innocent Igbos in Okigwe, shall live to see their own children perish with incurable diseases. Isee!!!

As they come for Ruga in Okigwe, terrorist from Mali and other part of the territories are invading the north, but when Biafran forces will strike back to rescue Biafran citizens, Nigeria demonic media will not reports who started the killing first.

You see these Nigeria government terrorist forces, they are trapped, their bullets will soon finish, their food & communication system will down. Then the gods of Okigwe territory will end Nigerian forces wotowoto.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2023
PDJT:

-The blood of the innocent being killed in these manner shall continue to make life unbearable for you all. Isee!

I guess it's the blood of the innocent soldier making life unbearable for those in Okigwe.

You never see anything yet. Shebi it is Biafra or death? Okay na.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by olatuns2017: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by PDJT: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I guess it's the blood of the innocent soldier making life unbearable for those in Okigwe.

-Keep killing and supporting the killing of innocent human beings. You and your own children born or yet unborn shall not escape the incurable diseases currently in Nigeria.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Komu1048(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Inosky:
Those of you wishing innocent Igbo people be killed and are happy about some that have been killed in this case will die same way or even worst than this. That's my wish for them this year. Amen.

Nobody is wishing innocent igbos bad.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by JooEeL(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

You won't find any SW gov supporting separatists groups but rather take preventive action like the Amotekun against insecurity

In ur cursed life, please leave Yorubas out of your madness of comparison.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by malakaimoscondo: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.
mumu... What is thousands of bokoharam has been killed by bokoharam and innocent fulani are not made to pay for it....? This shows u know nothing about the bokoharam crises... Go and investigate on many report of amnesty international that accuse nigerian soldiers of extra judicial killing of civilians even children that the military accuse of local collaborators.... The truth it's, during operation like this, the innocent suffers with the guilt.... U guys still have a chance to correct the inferno that is about to rage bitterly... From your comment u are an ipob sympathizer... But a time will come that u will be left with no choice that to chose between ipob or ur region... Borno, maiduguri and adamawa people will tell u better... Don't u see that yoruba people. Have quickly chose the region over igboho... Time will tell
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by meobizy(f): 2:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Only nine pages of debate? Disappointing. Nairaland should give this twenty or more. After typing rubbish we’ll go back to sleep, feeling fulfilled that we expended energy into solving the matter. At the end of the day, all we did was type rubbish no different from shredding paper while assuming it’ll save the environment.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by JooEeL(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2023
dettolgel:

Her kidnap has been condemned by every sensible Nigerian irrespective of tribe. But asking the military to take laws into their hands is demonic. Is it not in this same Nigeria that a military headquarter was over run and military personnel kidnapped, did the military terrorize the indigenous people of the community?

This is new year please free yourself from deep rooted hatred so as to progress beyond measure.

That kidnap was staged to gain public sympathy before their operation. They did it themselves and made sure it was a female so it can garner public sympathy before their preplanned onslaught.

Some of you don't understand the extent of propaganda. Make una dey wise up na.

Jewmen everywia.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by chikason22(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

This is just the beginning ....the NA should show you people power...
When power returned to South, all this madness will stop. You can kill the Igbos, but you can't keep them down. The more you oppress them, the stronger they become. Tell that to your terrorists brothers in army. Life na turn turn by turn. E go reach una

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by ebufa: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

You are an idiot, how many soldiers are killed in the North daily?
Do you see the military going house to house killing innocent civilians and acting like cultists on a revenge mission?

Is this the best approach to rescue the abducted female soldier?

It will end up badly for all involved especially Nigeria as a nation ! Africans especially Nigerians are abysmal at resolving issues without breaking bottles first............Las Las we will end up at the conference table to jaw jaw..........Ndigbo will not be oppressed ad infinitum by anybody ......shooting and burning down properties of innocent people will only harden resolve! You are driving IPOB from the margins to the mainstream!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2023
PDJT:

-Keep killing and supporting the killing of innocent human beings. You and your own children born or yet unborn shall not escape the incurable diseases currently in Nigeria.

You are just making foolish noise. That's how your fathers started till they killed 3M of them.

By the time soldiers are done with you fools, your children will carry the scars on their Igbos.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by onuman: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Armed forces firing and killing Unarmed civilians, and burning houses. They are a cowardly set of Jihadists. Hard core Jihadists confront heavily armed forces, like in Iraq and in Iran.
What you called armed forces in Nigeria under president Buhari is a motley crowd of armed Jihadists periodically sent to kill 'unbelievers' in the secessionist east of Nigeria.
The tactic of the sponsor of the Jihadists is as follows: the sponsors first arm and send agents provocateur, (like the criminals who kidnapped and raped the lady soldier the other day), to do a murderous crime in the east in the name of Biafra. Thereafter, the sponsor dispatches Jihadi soldiers in Nigeria's armed forces to the area to kill as many innocent people as possible, set the whole community ablaze.
They are like repentant Boko Haram in Nigeria's armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by chikason22(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Napata77:

'Unarmed' when they see military.
You're a b**tard son of B*tch. Just one soldier kidnapped, you support the killings of bread winners in the family. May God quicken your punishment. F**l

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by PDJT: 2:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are just making foolish noise. That's how your fathers started till they killed 3M of them.

By the time soldiers are done with you fools, your children will carry the scars on their Igbos.

-Wait your turn, the injustice and the incurable diseases will soon get to you and your family. Isee!!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2023
PDJT:

-Wait your turn, the injustice and the incurable diseases will soon get to you and your family. Isee!!

Go and rescue your father hiding under the bed on Mondays.
Incurable kwashiokor that dried up your mother's womb will befall you.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Trapnews: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
a sensible and efficient military won't go about burning innocent people's homes and torturing innocent unarmed civilians because a soldier was abducted by criminals.

What happens to using military intelligence to fish out the criminals and rescuing the kidnapped officer...?

But no, these terrorists in military fatigue are always looking for ways to unleash mayhem on innocent people.
Learn to allow sleeping dog lie. You knew the military was not efficient and you went to look for trouble. Choose your battleground wisely and stop cheering those miscreants whenever they kill our gallant officers.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by PDJT: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go and rescue your father hiding under the bed on Mondays.
Incurable kwashiokor that dried up your mother's womb will befall you.

-You don't need to be jittering about. I said; you and your immediate family members should wait for your turn to be afflicted by the injustice and incurable diseases currently ravaging your Nigeria. Isee!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Scamburster(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

I do. Infact I have amazing Igbo friends Rzecta... Gazzuzz... nakoks to mention a few here.... But I am not supporting Obi
Stop mentioning our God's sent incoming president with that your cursed mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by chikason22(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Peace enforcement is non-negotiable
I know you're a condemn harden criminal. Don't worry. Karma never forgets. This year won't pass out without karma paying you a visit.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Trapnews: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2023
onuman:

Armed forces firing and killing Unarmed civilians, and burning houses. They are a cowardly set of Jihadists. Hard core Jihadists confront heavily armed forces, like in Iraq and in Iran.
What you called armed forces in Nigeria under president Buhari is a motley crowd of armed Jihadists periodically sent to kill 'unbelievers' in the secessionist east of Nigeria.
The tactic of the sponsor of the Jihadists is as follows: the sponsors first arm and send agents provocateur, (like the criminals who kidnapped and raped the lady soldier the other day), to do a murderous crime in the east in the name of Biafra. Thereafter, the sponsor dispatches Jihadi soldiers in Nigeria's armed forces to the area to kill as many innocent people as possible, set the whole community ablaze.
They are like repentant Boko Haram in Nigeria's armed forces.
You may be right you know. But what about the videos we watch where you people are seen cheering Igbos & UGM. Are those ones too sponsored by the Northernes? The truth is, you guys invited the military by your actions and should be ready to face the aftermath.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by onuman: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Trapnews post=119594127]
Learn to allow sleeping dog lie. You knew the military was not efficient and you went to look for trouble. Choose your battleground wisely and stop cheering those miscreants whenever they kill our gallant officers.[/quote]
--‐------------,----,---------------------‐--‐‐--------------------------------

Gallant what?
It's only an untrained soldier who would point a gun to, and kill an unarmed civilian.
Have you ever heard of Rules of Engagement for soldiers in combat?
The leaders of Nigeria armed forces do not want division of Nigeria, because of crude oil in the delta of the river Niger, but unknown to them, they are aiding and abetting dissolution of Nigeria through the onslaught of the Jihadi soldiers on Igboland since 2020.
E de sweet you, but e go pepper you before long. No country was created to remain indivisible forever.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Trapnews: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Inosky:
We all die someday but you guys should understand that attack on the Nigerian military is attack on Nigerians.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by nedekid: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They have the support of all Nigerian people to burn, wipe out utterly all inhabitation of ipob miscreants and urchins especially the ESN and ugm
Igbo man must have done something to you that gave you such emotional damage.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 3:01am On Jan 01, 2023
PDJT:

-You don't need to be jittering about. I said; you and your immediate family members should wait for your turn to be afflicted by the injustice and incurable diseases currently ravaging your Nigeria. Isee!

You're yarning crap.
Soldiers will put the fear of God in you UGM supporters whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by PDJT: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're yarning crap.
Soldiers will put the fear of God in you UGM supporters whether you like it or not.

-Still quoting me from your mosquito-infested hut? The injustice and extrajudicial killings you support shall not depart from you and your immediate family. Isee!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by onuman: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Trapnews:

You may be right you know. But what about the videos we watch where you people are seen cheering Igbos & UGM. Are those ones too sponsored by the Northernes? The truth is, you guys invited the military by your actions and should be ready to face the aftermath.

I witnessed the civil war, and since then refused to subscribe to the current agitation for restoration of Biafra. Federal soldiers did not burn communities they entered then.
But from the manner soldiers led by Jihadi commanders now kill innocent people and burn down whole communities in the east, you don't need any one to tell you the soldiers are led by Jihadists.
Right now, I am changing my mind about my initial objection to restoration of Biafra.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Umunze1stSon(m): 3:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Your comments here, depicts your kind of person - wicked and heartless and evil personified. You are worst than Bokoharam, bandits-fulani terrorist and the UGM.

I have goodnews for you, you will never end well.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by obiekunie01: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Hahahaha command and staff college.... Come

dont be a coward sir. tell him your facebook id. i guess he just want to appreciate your 'patriotism' sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.