Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73992 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by edetic: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Tanimuabk:
As a senior citizen of this country i hereby declare that the activities of the Nigeria army in southeast is well appreciated and also especially the operation in okigwe is given a maximum accolades, therefore kidnapped Nigeria army must be produce within 7hrs or else the entire southeast will be on flame.thank u all
sometimes ago in Niger state, terrorists kidnapped an American citizen, the American army sent down a rescue team that successfully rescued the victim and they killed a couple of the terrorists in the process, they had sophisticated equipment that would have wiped out the whole of Niger state in revenge, but they didn't come to revenge the atrocities of a handful of criminals on a whole city. Senior citizens of Nigeria traveling to Kaduna in a train from Abuja were kidnapped and kept in the bush for months until ransom was paid, if this train abduction had happened within the vicinity of a populated community, rather than carrying out a well planned rescue operation, the army would have wiped out that community in a revenge mission, and senior citizens would have commended the army for a job well done.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by fortunez1(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State

despite all banditry attacks on innocent communities and the havoc of herdsmen on farmers , the military hasn't burnt any village in the north but it is only in the southern part that properties, communities and lives are easy to be arsoned like criminals. How can the locals give the military or police vital information with to this barbaric, wicked altitude and method of destruction been carried on innocent country citizens.
Is this not the same method used by invading herdsmen on innocent communities in Benue, Kaduna, Plateau , Ebonyi and Enugu . Kill and burn down , why don't they professionally engage the kidnappers(unknown gun men) that kidnapped the lieutenant and leave fearful villagers alone. Engage terrorist like you were trained to

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by zedegit: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Napata77:

'Unarmed' when they see military.

Some of you carried your senseless self into this new year. You should have borrowed sense no matter how small to understand that it might be outsiders committing the crime in that locality.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 8:42am On Jan 01, 2023
ezenwajosh:
Going though comments...IGBOS ARE SIMPLY HATED IN NIGERIA yet they don't care to listen

It is ipob that brought UGM who brought this nonsense upon Igbos.
When we warned you, you called us cowards and slaves.
Pls, carry your cross by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by zedegit: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.

May more wisdom be granted to you. I can never support UGM, neither will I accept the killing and burning down of businesses in the south east.

They are being partial because they don't burn down houses in the North because of Boko haram
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2023
zedegit:

Some of you carried your senseless self into this new year. You should have borrowed sense no matter how small to understand that it might be outsiders committing the crime in that locality.

Then, they are dealing with outsiders in the community.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Valkrie: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Very very very useless Army...!!! Bello Turji and other fulani terrorist and killers are still there in there villages and camps they dear not go close to that place cos of fear...all they could do is to be throwing dumb bomb from the sky...!! Boko haram and isis are holding large territories and yet dread entering there....!! Their useless power lies with killing armless civilians and burning their houses..!!

How many villages have they burnt down up north after fulani and isis/boko haram kidnapp or kill soldiers...?
The South better wake up and show this bastereds some madness too...Haba...!!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Valkrie:
Very very very useless Army...!!! Bello Turji and other fulani terrorist and killers are still there in there villages and camps they dear not go close to that place cos of fear...all they could do is to be throwing dumb bomb from the sky...!! Boko haram and isis are holding large territories and yet dread entering there....!! Their useless power lies with killing armless civilians and burning their houses..!!

How many villages have they burnt down up north after fulani and isis/boko haram kidnapp or kill soldiers...?
The South better wake up and show this bastereds some madness too...Haba...!!
So Bello turji is your mentor and role model? You will smell pepper.... We will not allow any terrorist in southern Nigeria
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by edetic: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2023
kingthreat:

Since you know they will bring hell on a community, why kidnap, kill and rape a soldier.
If IPOB loves the East and know the consequences of such killing, they would not do what they did.
Rather they kill and let the innocent people in the community suffer it. Soldier dey on their own o. They won't be in Okigwe if these people chose not to shed blood in the name of Biafra.
the issue is that the perpetrators of the kidnap are senseless terrorists who derive Joy in their atrocities, they will kill anyone who they consider to be a threat. They are hated even by the community, you don't have to wipe out the same community because of the atrocities of their enemies. If robbers attack a Bank and cart away billions, do you begin to kill everybody in that community in revenge? Do you not deploy intelligence operations within that community to identify and arrest the perpetrators. The operations of the army in the east has always been more of genocidal in expression of their deep rooted aversion for the Igbos, I'm not an Ibo man, but we all know that's the truth, even other Nigerians clapping for the army for their genocidal activities in the region share the same aversion for the Ibos.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Is that all? All ipob financiers in Lagos alaba int'l market tradefair ojo and computer village will be apprehended and utterly wiped out. No happy new year for any ipob terrorists

See how you're burning in hate and it will definitely consume you.

Like I Said earlier you're an idiot and nothing less
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by zedegit: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Then, they are dealing with outsiders in the community.

Dealing with outsiders by by burning markets and residential buildings.

Seun should be conducting Iq test. I thought I was dealing with a human

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State
...in as much as I hate what what's happened to the kidnapped officer, are you saying no one has been kidnapped in your state ? Was this how they revage the community ? When that officer was kidnapped in NDA environment, was this how they ravage the community ? Hell no...

I personally wish death sentence to kidnappers, even without trial...just kill them at a spot...but what justice have you done when you kill and harassed innocent people in retaliation ?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Who was this chief of defence staff?

Answer if you can.
Google would have safe you from the embarrassment.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by zedegit: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
shineeye1:

No they don't have the right but the Alayes have the right to go drink beer in a bar after their carnage and walk free on the streets brandishing their killing tools ...abi. If your head no correct, FIRE go correct am..

Let them kill the Alayes only. Why burn houses and businesses of the locals.

Don't Boko haram kill them in north? How many buildings and markets have they burnt?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...in as much as I hate what what's happened to the kidnapped officer, are you saying no one has been kidnapped in your state ? Was this how they revage the community ? When that officer was kidnapped in NDA environment, was this how they ravage the community ? Hell no...

I personally wish death sentence to kidnappers, even without trial...just kill them at a spot...but what justice have you done when you kill and harassed innocent people in retaliation ?

How do you know that the Nigerian Army is razing anything down? Bring proof
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by edetic: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
fortunez1:

despite all banditry attacks on innocent communities and the havoc of herdsmen on farmers , the military hasn't burnt any village in the north but it is only in the southern part that properties, communities and lives are easy to be arsoned like criminals. How can the locals give the military or police vital information with to this barbaric, wicked altitude and method of destruction been carried on innocent country citizens.
Is this not the same method used by invading herdsmen on innocent communities in Benue, Kaduna, Plateau , Ebonyi and Enugu . Kill and burn down , why don't they professionally engage the kidnappers(unknown gun men) that kidnapped the lieutenant and leave fearful villagers alone. Engage terrorist like you were trained to
burning down villages and wiping out the residents in search of the perpetrators of the kidnapped soldier is only the ostensible reason, it's not even because they want to rescue the soldier, the kidnap of the soldier provides a seemingly justified reason to carry out the genocide that is the real intention in their hearts,

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

...if you don't believe the video and this topic, then you shouldn't comment on this topic... besides, it is speculative...I never said they are ravaging community...I gave an instance of two possibilities and I condemned both...
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

...if you don't believe the video and this topic, then you shouldn't comment on this topic... besides, it is speculative...I never said they are ravaging community...I gave an instance of two possibilities and I condemned both...what proof do you have that the dead man and the one struggling to crawl is a member of unknown gun men...? Answer na...abi the video is Photoshoped ?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
do you even listen to the rubbish coming out of your mouth? So if a crime happens in a location, every innocent people around there should be killed?

You really need to go for a psychiatric evaluation. You are obviously a mental case
there is no way a military lieutenant will be kidnapped in a community without anybody seeing or knowing something. Before you see the military going there they must have had available information showing the involvement of some members of the community.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
zedegit:

Dealing with outsiders by by burning markets and residential buildings.

Seun should be conducting Iq test. I thought I was dealing with a human

Stop crying.
The style of the Army may not be palatable but next time you see a soldier, you will give yourself brain
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...if you don't believe the video and this topic, then you shouldn't comment on this topic... besides, it is speculative...I never said they are ravaging community...I gave an instance of two possibilities and I condemned both...
You are not concerned that a innocent female soldier was kidnapped, rraped and paraded naked by your kinsmen terrorists?!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
there is no way a military lieutenant will be kidnapped in a community without anybody seeing or knowing something. Before you see the military going there they must have had available information showing the involvement of some members of the community.

Leave them to keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

You are not concerned that a innocent female soldier was kidnapped, rraped and paraded naked by your kinsmen terrorists?!
...try they read...you just joined the conversation...this is my third comment...I heavily condemned that in my first comment...and I wish death penalty for those involved...but the army should be accurate in the rescue mission...other lives matter
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

There are Igbos on nairaland here who were shining teeth when this soldier was kidnapped. Their kinsmen didn't caution these idiots.
But they can cry at the military operation in Okigwe

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It is ipob that brought UGM who brought this nonsense upon Igbos.
When we warned you, you called us cowards and slaves.
Pls, carry your cross by yourself.
In the north you will find in hard to differentiate between citizens and ISIS,BOKOHARAM,ISWAP,MIYETTI ALLAHS BANDITS but the army always knows the difference in fact all assaults are carried out in the forest even when they have information that they are in the town. No one is tortured house to house, no house is burnt, no shops are bunrt

In Ondo same thing , Ogun same thing and guess what Igbos will always point it it's wrong killing or torturing innocent people but when it happens to Igbos everybody feels happy, Crush them, Kill them, They don't deserve to live, Kill everybody, burn down all. WHY?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
That's where they are good .... Torturing unarmed civilians....

Rubbish military

Those UGM are the most foolish set of black men.

Why Kill a security officer just because they didn't resign and become UGM?

What did that innocent daughter of ours did to deserve such?
How many times have UGM killed a Governor from SE for refusing to resign?

Why always target people that can't influence anything?

Anytime UGM kills our People in military, they should also know they killed innocent Igbos.

It's just like cultism, if you kill a rival, they will come after your people even if they don't see you.

I stopped sympathising with Ipob Simon ekpa since they started killing our people over mere sit at home.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. And how many times have you heard that American Soldiers stormed the streets of America, threw away the American constitution, took the law into their hands, and engaged in killing Americans because of what was done to an American Soldier?
I av already explained that military will never killed anybody until their lives is threaten.
There is what we called rules of engagement. Anybody you see killed in a coded operation must have attacked the military personnel or threaten their lives.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by nony43(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Why will anybody or ugm kidnap an army personnel? Or anybody at all. Do you know
What she passed through to get to where she
Is in life? Her crime is that she went to see her parents, and ended up in the hands of
Some illiterate, useless things called ugm,
They should be caught and killed,please don't
Harass innocent civilians.
GOD bless Nigeria.

Zoo.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

There are Igbos on nairaland here who were shining teeth when this soldier was kidnapped. Their kinsmen didn't caution these idiots.
But they can cry at the military operation in Okigwe
Very well said
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by nony43(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

ZOO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.