Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73881 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Are you justifying illegal behaviour of some sort? Say what you saw in Maiduguri.

Edit: just ran through your posting history - utter garbage. If you truly are a soldier then you've got some explaining to do. You have that much free time on your hands to shill for politicians? undecided
I don't talk to children
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
...try they read...you just joined the conversation...this is my third comment...I heavily condemned that in my first comment...and I wish death penalty for those involved...but the army should be accurate in the rescue mission...other lives matter
Condemnation will not find us our sister Lt Johnson. Give us information.... surrender your terrorists kinsmen. Keep your condemnation for your village square meeting

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
ezenwajosh:
In the north you will find in hard to differentiate between citizens and ISIS,BOKOHARAM,ISWAP,MIYETTI ALLAHS BANDITS but the army always knows the difference in fact all assaults are carried out in the forest even when they have information that they are in the town. No one is tortured house to house, no house is burnt, no shops are bunrt

In Ondo same thing , Ogun same thing and guess what Igbos will always point it it's wrong killing or torturing innocent people but when it happens to Igbos everybody feels happy, Crush them, Kill them, They don't deserve to live, Kill everybody, burn down all. WHY?

They have civilian JTF smoking out boko Haram in the town. Civilian JTF is heavily supported by northerners. You guys call UGM Unknown Angels and keep mute to their atrocities.
In Ondo and Osun, have you ever seen a soldier kidnapped?
You are even foolishly comparing Igboland to the North affected by boko haram. You are seeing destruction like the north, you're now crying.
The soldier is Igbo her abductors are igbo. I don't understand your senseless tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Condemnation will not find us our sister Lt Johnson. Give us information.... surrender your terrorists kinsmen. Keep your condemnation for your village square meeting
... what proof do you have that I am an igbo person ? How many information have you given the army for the kidnappings happening in your village... because already this is a national problem..so no part of this country is exempted

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2023
They are not innocent.... Few months back residents of Orlu, and their IPOB militants stopped an empty Dangote truck, killed all 6 occupants, and burn their corpse, just because they are Northerners.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/530888-dangote-truck-driver-killed-vehicles-set-ablaze-in-delta.htm

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/466223-cattle-laden-truck-attacked-driver-conductor-killed-in-anambra.html

Recently residents in the East kill, and burnt all occupant of a truck claiming they are carrying weapons, when they are actually carrying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by obailala(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.
Nigerian military men are brutal savages, barbarians and beasts. You touch one of them, they retaliate and brutalise people mercilessly and unfortunately, a disproportionately large number of innocent people fall victims... And no you're wrong, this barbarism of the military isnt restricted to the east; it's everywhere (even Liberians suffered it).... You can never ever imagine what innocent people in communities across Borno, Yobe and Adamawa have suffered in the hands of these military guys in the last 10 years; the hell they go through even forces more people to enlist in bokoharam just to take revenge against the military.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
I don't talk to children

^^^
grin

But...you're clearly a child yourself. Or you reason like one.

Just say what you saw in Maiduguri. After all, you're the 'adult' in the room. I and the other 'children' are here to learn.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They have civilian JTF smoking out boko Haram in the town. Civilian JTF is heavily supported by northerners. You guys call UGM Unknown Angels and keep mute to their atrocities.
In Ondo and Osun, have you ever seen a soldier kidnapped?
You are even foolishly comparing Igboland to the North affected by boko haram. You are seeing destruction like the north, you're now crying.
The soldier is Igbo her abductors are igbo. I don't understand your senseless years.
It's we dey here
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
Google would have safe you from the embarrassment.

^^^
You don't know your own CDS, your 'superior' officer you referred to in your other post? undecided

I know why I asked you that question. Answer it if you can.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by GodPrince: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
onuman:

Semi-illiterate, did you read where I mentioned any area to be part of Biafra? Niger Delta kee you fool there.
Semi-illiterate, about 3 SE states are part of the Niger Delta.
They sent you to school, all you went to learn is envy and Igbophobia.
4uck you, no SE state is part of us and can never be part of us. Because mischievous politicians unsuccessfully attempted to add SE states and Ogun and ondo to be part of us in Niger Delta but we vehemently refused. Niger Delta is pure South South(SS), the riverine and oil producing people of Bayelsa, Edo, Cross rivers, rivers, Akwa ibom and my Delta the greatest Nigerian states are the true SS/Niger Delta the world recognize, don't try to attach yourself to us by force because you will never be part of us. Always crying hate when indeed it's you guys hating on the rest of Nigerians. Imagine the audacity to include Niger Delta region in your mud erosion bruised and Terror SE region. Be very careful, warn yourself

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by pacespot(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:

Restructuring doesn't mean each region will have its own army. Igbo miscreants are currently killing Igbo people and most of you wouldn't raise any alarm! Not even Peter Obi will condemned the killings.
I wouldn't mind if these miscreants were eliminated by Zambian or Kenyan soldiers as long as they are not able to harm anyone anyone.

Restructuring will mean each region affairs will be managed by people from the region. You can't send Yoruba and Igbo soldiers to the North East to get killed by Boko Haram while you send Hausa/Fulani soldiers to the relatively stable southern region to have them killing unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State

Chief Advocate of Nigeria Army...Rubbish

Let them keep searching and even extend their search to the next state and even beyond...Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gohs: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're a born fool.
Under Peter Obi, James Nwafor's Anambra SARS killed more than 1,000 igbo youths.
Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here talking nonsense.

Governors are not in control of the military so Peter Obi could not order SARS about.

However, when he becomes the president, he now has the right to control all the military.

I'm sure Obi will restore some sanity back into the military force.

Let's vote Peter Obi 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by dettolgel: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
officerfudo:

You expect the army to carry Father Christmas into the community and start sharing hampers before the lieutenant is released. Fear God and use your senses for once. Until the useless youth provide the lieutenant, make them tie the community leaders and flog them into coma.

Whichever way they handled the attack and kidnapping in the Kaduna military base, they should handle this same way, with a lot of professionalism.

Like I told you to achieve a lot this year you have to purge yourself of hatred. grin
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Who was this chief of defence staff?

Answer if you can.

That should be Victor Malu.
19 soldiers were killed. Pictures of the butchered soldiers were published in Tell magazine.
Zaki Biam paid heavily.

6 Policemen were kidnapped at Odi. Alamieseigha was playing around.
Odi paid heavily.

One DPO was killed at Afisere that year.
Till today, Afisere is yet to recover. They paid heavily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2023
dettolgel:

Whichever way they handled the attack and kidnapping in the Kaduna military base, they should handle this same way, with a lot of professionalism.

Like I told you to achieve a lot this year you have to purge yourself of hatred. grin

Okay. Go to Okigwe and tell the soldiers there.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Maazieze(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
The military is really doing its best to lose the battle of hearts and minds
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by unmask: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
a sensible and efficient military won't go about burning innocent people's homes and torturing innocent unarmed civilians because a soldier was abducted by criminals.

What happens to using military intelligence to fish out the criminals and rescuing the kidnapped officer...?

But no, these terrorists in military fatigue are always looking for ways to unleash mayhem on innocent people.
Military intelligence is from the people. If nobody from the community talks, there is no military intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You don't know your own CDS, your 'superior' officer you referred to in your other post? undecided

I know why I asked you that question. Answer it if you can.
for me to tell you that he is from benue state, you should know that I know him in and out.
Anyways, ask your father who is VICTOR MALU
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Blacksuperman: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
That's where they are good .... Torturing unarmed civilians....

Rubbish military

Smiles... Everyone starts his narrative with sentiments when they don’t know the full story and we understand.

The Military op in Okigwe was as a result of intel about ugm terror/sleeper cells within the area. Contrary to pictures circulating online, the military did not attack unarmed civilians as some of those pictures were culled from incidences that happened as far back as three years ago. The desertion of market places and civil residences was purely as a result of fear of the unknown by civilians especially as a military op was being carried out.

The military has and will continue to remain professional in the discharge of her duties especially as regards the safeguarding of human lives all around the country.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by olamike02: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
That's where they are good .... Torturing unarmed civilians....

Rubbish military
If you do anyhow you will collect Wotowoto in full. Bastards.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Blacksuperman: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
pacespot:

Restructuring will mean each region affairs will be managed by people from the region. You can't send Yoruba and Igbo soldiers to the North East to get killed by Boko Haram while you send Hausa/Fulani soldiers to the more stable region like South to have them killing unarmed civilians.

Sentiments again.

Posting of military personnel all around the country has never been based on tribe, ethnicity or religion. There’s always an equal cross section of Nigerians in any military base, this is done to maintain the unity represented within the Nigerian community and also improve the cultural experiences for the Soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

This is just the beginning ....the NA should show you people power...

Why are you Yoruba's always very useless like this?

Irresponsible saddists.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by kettykin: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.

They are only good at collateral damages , what happens to soldiers defending themselves when attacked or soldiers doing quick rescue when a soldier is kidnapped.

The people are now under attacks from Fulani herdsmen , bandits, ugm and now soldiers
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by shineeye1: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Whoever can still wait in the community for the military to arrive after the atrocities their community perpetrated against military personnel is either terrorists or born fooolls! Whichever category, they are both welcome to their funeral. IDIOOOOTTs
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Rayjnr: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
dettolgel:

Her kidnap has been condemned by every sensible Nigerian irrespective of tribe. But asking the military to take laws into their hands is demonic. Is it not in this same Nigeria that a military headquarter was over run and military personnel kidnapped, did the military terrorize the indigenous people of the community?

This is new year please free yourself from deep rooted hatred so as to progress beyond measure.

If she were to be your sister you would have flipped your statement upside down, why not say, everything about the military first then conclude by saying "but her kidnap is condemnable"
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Why will anybody or ugm kidnap an army personnel? Or anybody at all. Do you know
What she passed through to get to where she
Is in life? Her crime is that she went to see her parents, and ended up in the hands of
Some illiterate, useless things called ugm,
They should be caught and killed,please don't
Harass innocent civilians.
GOD bless Nigeria.

But they've killed all military personnel from the south serving in the north. Did the military go burning houses and killing innocent people in the north?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Blacksuperman: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2023
obailala:
Nigerian military men are brutal savages, barbarians and beasts. You touch one of them, they retaliate and brutalise people mercilessly and unfortunately, a disproportionately large number of innocent people fall victims... And no you're wrong, this barbarism of the military isnt restricted to the east; it's everywhere (even Liberians suffered it).... You can never ever imagine what innocent people in communities across Borno, Yobe and Adamawa have suffered in the hands of these military guys in the last 10 years; the hell they go through even forces more people to enlist in bokoharam just to take revenge against the military.

Y’all play with sentiments too much.
The military isn’t made up of barbaric people, they’re humans just like you. Now imagine someone comes to your house, takes your kinmen, kill them for no reason, how would you feel? This is exactly how every military man feels when our brothers and sisters in arms who have taken a vow to sacrifice their lives for the country are degraded in the most distasteful way and killed just because they love their country.
The Zaki Biam incident, Liberia, Sierra leone and even the US situation in Iraq is the same. We aren’t barbarians, we’re humans just like you. Nonetheless, the okigwe incident wasn’t a revenge mission, this was a search and arrest op premised upon intel shared by several intelligence agencies about ugm terror/sleeper cells within the area.

The military has and will continue to remain professional in the discharge of her duties especially as regards the protection of the nation’s territorial integrity from internal and external aggressors.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by cocolacec(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Gohs:

Governors are not in control of the military so Peter Obi could not order SARS about.

However, when he becomes the president, he now has the right to control all the military.

I'm sure Obi will restore some sanity back into the military force.

Let's vote Peter Obi 2023 grin
Bu fools like you blame Sanwo olu and Tinubu for ENDSARS killings.Double standard is a serious disease in the minds of nyanmirins.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by obailala(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Blacksuperman:

Y’all play with sentiments too much.
The military isn’t made up of barbaric people, they’re humans just like you. Now imagine someone comes to your house, takes your kinmen, kill them for no reason, how would you feel? This is exactly how every military man feels when our brothers and sisters in arms who have taken a vow to sacrifice their lives for the country are degraded in the most distasteful way and killed just because they love their country.
The Zaki Biam incident, Liberia, Sierra leone and even the US situation in Iraq is the same. We aren’t barbarians, we’re humans just like you. Nonetheless, the okigwe incident wasn’t a revenge mission, this was a search and arrest op premised upon intel shared by several intelligence agencies about ugm terror/sleeper cells within the area.

The military has and will continue to remain professional in the discharge of her duties especially as regards the protection of the nation’s territorial integrity from internal and external aggressors.
The bolded part of your message... grin grin grin

Of course the military men are humans too, but that doesnt change the fact that the power and arms you possess has intoxicated you and makes you guys act like flesh eating barbarians.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ogilinsaka: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Ipob miscreant we will catch you and speak to you in a language you understand

You don't have sense. This is new year try get sense so you can stop talking through your anus
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by warlordd(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

Every living thing in your father's house will be wiped off the surface of the earth.
Aturu

Ibu anu mpama. All the Ipob criminals that evil to Igboland and those supporting them must be crushed. Kudos to Nigerian Army.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Lai Mohammed Replies Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (Full Statement) / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.