Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73781 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Owoino: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
VERY GOOD.
NZOBU NZOBU people don't deserve to live.
FINISH ALL OF THEM .

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Owontime: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
The military should burn everything down in IPOBLAND, terminate all living things and rape their mothers and wives.
FINISH THOSE IDIOTS ONCE AND FOR ALL,DO NOT SPARE ANYBODY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Mfetenang: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very good,kpai everybody and declare state of emergency in IPOBLAND.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by goody234: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
You kidnapped a military officer and stripped her naked ..what do you expect the military to do?....

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by goody234: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
xerxes456:

Yanga dey sleep rat go bite im tail Na wetin e dey find. Oooo
Wahala e dey find
Wahala e go get e ooooo
Wahala e go get
Wahalaaaa.

SE enjoy peace you say Sam.
Develop your state by yourself.
Support each other and build relationships to help you get that elusive power.
You say Sam

You prefer to kill each other in the name of IPOB and whatever form of lies you want to paint. Where as you and I know that you are just formenting trouble to gain recognition like the Militants and Boko Haram.

This thing no fit una.
You guys are smarter and better without all this propaganda and lies and oppression and wickedness you're just conjuring.

Wake up distracted giants build yourself and become an envy to the world.

Kick out those stupid fellows in your communities causing all this stupid killings you don't need them.

If you continue this way one day you will wake up to discover that you have burnt down your own region to the ground again.
Then you will be begging everyone to help you build back, you will become slaves in your own land. Wake up. there are better strategies than this hulabalu Blu Blu blaba ha. You guys are formenting.

very well said everybody knows the ibos are marginalised but this is not helping ...politicise yourselves start making your governors accountable
the nigerian nation knows the deal they are with you ....but you are now killing each other for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by LILTJAY: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
the military should make sure they kill all the males, and fvck well all the females in that community

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
LILTJAY:
the military should make sure they kill all the males, and fvck well all the females in that community
you sick

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
mr man odi is different from zaki-biam.

^^
Yes, I know that Odi is different from Zaki-Biam. But I don't think you do.

I know why I asked you those questions earlier.

Malu was the COAS during the Odi massacre. He defended the criminal actions of his soldiers who killed, raped, pillaged and plundered in Odi in November 1999 - because that's what Nigerian soldiers do: they defend the indefensible. The chickens came home to roost two years later in 2001 when Nigerian soldiers attacked Malu's home town of Zaki Biam in 'retaliation' for the killing of 19 soldiers who had been sent earlier to quell a communal crisis in Benue.

When karma came calling in October 2001, Victor Malu was no longer the COAS. He had retired and was now a 'bloody civilian' without a command. The soldiers on their so called revenge mission invaded Malu's own country home and allegedly killed his aged uncle in the operation. What goes round certainly comes round.

But I digress. The point I wanted to make is that you don't even know your own officers. Victor Malu was never CDS so your claim that he was is fictitious. He also wasn't the COAS during the Zaki-Biam massacre so your nonsensical claims about soldiers being duty bound to avenge the killing of fellow soldiers (even if it means a soldier unjustly killing his own kith and kin) are just that: nonsensical claims.

Get your facts right.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Victor Malu from Benue State was COAS when Zaki Biam happened.

^^^
No he wasn't.

You are too busy trolling the dead to even get your facts right.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^
Yes, I know that Odi is different from Zaki-Biam. But I don't think you do.

I know why I asked you those questions earlier.

Malu was the COAS during the Odi massacre. He defended the criminal actions of his soldiers who killed, raped, pillaged and plundered in Odi in November 1999 - because that's what Nigerian soldiers do: they defend the indefensible. The chickens came home to roost two years later in 2001 when Nigerian soldiers attacked Malu's home town of Zaki Biam in 'retaliation' for the killing of 19 soldiers who had been sent earlier to quell a communal crisis in Benue.

When karma came calling in October 2001, Victor Malu was no longer the COAS. He had retired and was now a 'bloody civilian' without a command. The soldiers on their so called revenge mission invaded Malu's own country home and allegedly killed his aged uncle in the operation. What goes round certainly comes round.

But I digress. The point I wanted to make is that you don't even know your own officers. Victor Malu was never CDS so your claim that he was is fictitious. He also wasn't the COAS during the Zaki-Biam massacre so your nonsensical claims about soldiers being duty bound to avenge the killing of fellow soldiers (even if it means a soldier killing his own kith and kin) are just that: nonsensical claims.

Get your facts right.
zaki-biam happen before malu was retired in 2021. In fact news around the military that says malu was kicked out because of what his people did.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Victor Malu from Benue was the Army Chief when Zaki Biam happened.
He didn't behave like Ironsi, he handled issues dispassionately.

^^^
undecided

Kindly get your facts right.

Malu was not the army chief when Zaki Biam happened in October 2001 - in fact not a few people said he had gotten his just deserts when he suffered losses during that invasion. The question of 'handling issues dispassionately' doesn't arise because Malu was not in a position to handle anything. He had been relieved of his command 6 months earlier and was now a 'bloody civilian' - and in that invasion of Zaki-Biam, he went through what bloody civilians go through in the hands of Nigerian soldiers. Sadly, his aged uncle paid the price.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by nedu666: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Victor Malu from Benue was the Army Chief when Zaki Biam happened.
He didn't behave like Ironsi, he handled issues dispassionately.

Your tears are irrelevant. Since those UGM supporters always shout Biafra or death, why are they now crying?

Lies. Malu was not cds when zaki biam happened. Goggle his interview condemning the action of soldiers in his village

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by unclejb2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
unmask:
Military intelligence is from the people. If nobody from the community talks, there is no military intelligence
then the military is a failure. If the military cannot generate intelligence from any part of the country, then it good to say that the military is either run by incompetent people or incompetent people are running the military.

Shame
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
zaki-biam happen before malu was retired in 2021. In fact news around the military that says malu was kicked out because of what his people did.

^^^
All the records in the public domain I have accessed state quite clearly that Victor Malu was sacked in April 2001. This was 6 months before the Zaki Biam invasion and the alleged killing of his uncle in that operation. If you have contrary information kindly provide it.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
GodPrince:
the more you bastards continue to add our Niger Delta in same sentence with Biafra the more we continue to hate and kill you idiots.
but half of the so-called Niger delta is igbo..
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ifogift007:
What of does killing innocent soldiers in Maiduguri.... Kaduna state what has been done to Dem... what about does rampaging herdsmen killing innocent people what has been done to Dem?

Any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC....may d blood of does innocent farmers from Benue Kaduna.. just to mention a few be on dere entire generation

Useless demented brain fellow
Thunder fire you and your useless generation, may you die wretched and miserable. Did i ever support the military action? I am against the ugm. Thunder fire you, useless bastard.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by unmask: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
then the military is a failure. If the military cannot generate intelligence from any part of the country, then it good to say that the military is either run by incompetent people or incompetent people are running the military.

Shame
No they do generate intelligence from parts of the country that are relatively safe or those areas where they have easily apprehended suspects. But there are several areas where the major source of intelligence are the people that know these criminals but don't say anything, either because they don't trust the military or they are more fearful of the criminals.

Basically the military needs as much help as it can from ordinary citizens to curb these criminals
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:

Shame
yes. They lack tools to trace and rescue the innocent personel
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
unmask:
No they do generate intelligence from parts of the country that are relatively safe or those areas where they have easily apprehended suspects. But there are several areas where the major source of intelligence are the people that know these criminals but don't say anything, either because they don't trust the military or they are more fearful of the criminals.

Basically the military needs as much help as it can from ordinary citizens to curb these criminals

Not true.

The cia do not rely on free information..

Stop dreaming.

Have you ever heard of the word "infiltration".

And mole? And undercover agent? And double agent?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Thunder fire you and your useless generation, may you die wretched and miserable. Did i ever support the military action? I am against the ugm. Thunder fire you, useless bastard.

No need for this.. Everyone understands that the army boys are angry, especially when the personnel kidnapped is female and with fresh khaki..
If I was an army guy, I may even do worse..

But issue here is that, will the same mass violence, metted out on the ihube and okigwe community be reciprocated in the middle belt and North in same situation?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by unclejb2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
unmask:

and the way to gather local intelligence is by dehumanizing the very people who should be working with you and burning their properties.... that's state sponsored terrorism.

No wonder people prefer to work with Boko Haram and Fulani bandits than with the authorities.

Shame
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

No need for this.. Everyone understands that the army boys are angry, especially when the personnel kidnapped is female and with fresh khaki..
If I was an army guy, I may even do worse..

But issue here is that, will the same mass violence, metted out on the ihube and okigwe community be reciprocated in the middle belt and North in same situation?
Thank you sir, the thing is it is a military operation, and they are bound to be casualties. The army believes that a soldier is equal to 50 civilians, please i never in support military action on the people.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Asswipemod: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

They have the support of all Nigerian people to burn, wipe out utterly all inhabitation of ipob miscreants and urchins especially the ESN and ugm

No they don't. You may support the unprofessional and hateful practice but you don't represent any Nigerian on this forum or elsewhere. Speak for yourself only.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Omodua(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Omodua(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gohs: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
cocolacec:

Bu fools like you blame Sanwo olu and Tinubu for ENDSARS killings.Double standard is a serious disease in the minds of nyanmirins.
Hi,
You lack manners. . .

Lucifer became proud and was kicked out of heaven. . .

Pride comes before fall. . . Learn to be polite.

By the way, people accused Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu of supporting the military men at ENDSARS — they knew ahead the military was coming to kill.
We all know Sanwo-Olu doesn't command the military so neither he nor Tinubu could be held 100% responsible for the killings.

When Peter Obi becomes the president, he'll sanitise the military.
Vote Labour party 2023. grin
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Omodua(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Advocate500:
eastern leaders should be blamed for the excess of Nigeria military in the south east,no more no less.
Exactly. Eastern leaders are dumbs and toothless bulldogs.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Omodua(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119590353][/quote]Blame Eastern leaders for the atrocities. Do they burn houses when Soldiers are abducted and killed in northeast or theatre of war.

But they unleash terror on southeast when a soldier is killed or missing.

Until south east leaders come together like south West, violation of people's rights and killings will continue. These solders find southeast as killing field because nothing happens to them and nobody among the leaders react to their mindless orgy of killings.

Very sad indeed!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by SilverOrLead: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
LILTJAY:

Behave
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Advocate500: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Omodua:
Exactly. Eastern leaders are dumbs and toothless bulldogs.
the I don't care attitude of igbo leaders gave voice to nnamdi kanu I swear.the governors have been trading the lives igboman to political position.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
nedu666:

Lies. Malu was not cds when zaki biam happened. Goggle his interview condemning the action of soldiers in his village

He was Chief of Army Staff.
Go and ask your elders since you were obviously a baby as at then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.