Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73770 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
AfricanColumbus:
The report of a kidnapped army lieutenant appears to be a well presented false flag operation. The culprits appear phony and guided in their confessions; typical "friendly" arrests.

Onye Nzuzu nwuru anwu...
May her fate befall you and your family members...
Udele..

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by shortgun(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
you are talking to a notherner. Even yesterday I called the police to arrest one criminal without any damn rubbish emire.
Go and ask burutai how his village was dealt with in Borno.
Even Daura where Buhari comes from,if they kill a military personnel they will be brought to justice.
Last 2 years some boys in Jos killed a major General that was traveling to Bauchi and throw his car in a big lake. Do you know the Nigerian Army took more than three weeks to drain the whole lake until the found the car and arrested the boys. Even after the boys show where they buried the general the people around that vicinity paid the supreme price.
If you are not a military man you will never understand.
What did the army do when bandits attacked NDA in Kaduna killed 3 officers and kidnapped others?
Did the army go from house to house killing innocent people and burning houses around the military school?

What about General Hassan Ahmed that was shot dead by gun men in kogi state. Did the army harrass any kogi indigene?

When we see injustice and selective justice, we should speak up against it.... it's South East, It can be any other region tomorrow.
The result of what the Army is doing in the south east will be total resentment from the people...this is a very dumb approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

You don't have sense. This is new year try get sense so you can stop talking through your anus
See bomb on your head
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by xerxes456(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0AbigrLqdqAfs8Vk3kCnBKncRk9CKjXgf86udSUDbDNkpDQADcKRJHwwmhm8Unkhyl&id=100011780874412&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mtryVN5xXZaiGHAAonw8TpAeGrrYSpHiVA2bLD3ihz6C6pu5B1nBfvwiCSw9gr9Ql&id=100006286873989&mibextid=Nif5oz

Yanga dey sleep rat go bite im tail Na wetin e dey find. Oooo
Wahala e dey find
Wahala e go get e ooooo
Wahala e go get
Wahalaaaa.

SE enjoy peace you say Sam.
Develop your state by yourself.
Support each other and build relationships to help you get that elusive power.
You say Sam

You prefer to kill each other in the name of IPOB and whatever form of lies you want to paint. Where as you and I know that you are just formenting trouble to gain recognition like the Militants and Boko Haram.

This thing no fit una.
You guys are smarter and better without all this propaganda and lies and oppression and wickedness you're just conjuring.

Wake up distracted giants build yourself and become an envy to the world.

Kick out those stupid fellows in your communities causing all this stupid killings you don't need them.

If you continue this way one day you will wake up to discover that you have burnt down your own region to the ground again.
Then you will be begging everyone to help you build back, you will become slaves in your own land. Wake up. there are better strategies than this hulabalu Blu Blu blaba ha. You guys are formenting.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Dsimplicity(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
This is rubish abeg. We are here suffering insecurity our military is worsening the situation by killing innocent people becos some people in the area comitted crime. Make dem focus that energy in clearing bandits and boko haram abeg.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ogilinsaka: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

See bomb on your head

For where? I'm in far away England enjoying life and security. While you're in the NA suffering for nothing and being a potential meat for boko boys grin

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

For where? I'm in far away England enjoying life and security. While you're in the NA suffering for nothing and being a potential meat for boko boys grin

Good let's meet up
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by xerxes456(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

What did the army do when bandits attacked NDA in Kaduna killed 3 officers and kidnapped others?
Did the army go from house to house killing innocent people and burning houses around the military school?

What about General Hassan Ahmed that was shot dead by gun men in kogi state. Did the army harrass any kogi indigene?

When we see injustice and selective justice, we should speak up against it.... it's South East, It can be any other region tomorrow.
The result of what the Army is doing in the south east will be total resentment from the people...this is a very dumb approach.

No be everything them dey talk.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ogilinsaka: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Good let's meet up

I shall meet your dead body in the cemetery when BH would have sent you packing from the surface of the earth
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

I shall meet your dead body in the cemetery when BH would have sent you packing from the surface of the earth
You wish.... Bomb on your head.... Ipob miscreants and terrorists

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ogilinsaka: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

You wish.... Bomb on your head.... Ipob miscreants and terrorists

Leave NA and know peace. Stop suffering and smiling

Better still start a trade and reason like a human being. NA is filled with broken pieces of mentally deranged Idi.ots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaremint:
All over the world, even in the US, when u abduct a soldier or marine, then that community will know no peace.

^^^
This is not true.

olaremint:
Bastards only understand one language only. If they learnt nothing from ODI they will surely learn it now.

^^^
There were several 'non-bastards' who were killed by Obasanjo's soldiers in Odi. These 'non-bastards' knew nothing about the killing of force men, yet they were summarily executed and nobody has been held accountable after all these years. The blood of those innocents calls from the ground - perhaps this is why Nigeria is the disaster it is.

Keep excusing and justifying this military madness. Its coming soon to a theatre near you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
for me to tell you that he is from benue state, you should know that I know him in and out.
Anyways, ask your father who is VICTOR MALU

^^^
If indeed you are a soldier it is a miracle you have the mental bandwidth to lace your own boots, not to talk of handling a firearm.

The CDS during the Odi massacre was Ibrahim Ogohi. He was a navy admiral and he is definitely not from Benue state.

You don't even know who your senior officers (retired or not) are and their rank and commission. If you are the typical serviceman then it is no surprise the security situation in the country is the disaster it is. undecided
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by blueAgent(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
a sensible and efficient military won't go about burning innocent people's homes and torturing innocent unarmed civilians because a soldier was abducted by criminals.

What happens to using military intelligence to fish out the criminals and rescuing the kidnapped officer...?

But no, these terrorists in military fatigue are always looking for ways to unleash mayhem on innocent people.

You are asking too much from Nigeria army.

From dumb ppl.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by SKYHIGHfx: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Terrorist invaded NDA,none of the resident were tortured or killed, no market was burnt
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Fujiyama: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

That should be Victor Malu.
19 soldiers were killed. Pictures of the butchered soldiers were published in Tell magazine.
Zaki Biam paid heavily.

6 Policemen were kidnapped at Odi. Alamieseigha was playing around.
Odi paid heavily.

One DPO was killed at Afisere that year.
Till today, Afisere is yet to recover. They paid heavily.

^^^
Malu was not the CDS during the Odi massacre.

You and the others gloating over this madness are not just guilty of extreme cruelty, you are also guilty of misinformation - if misinformation is a crime.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by raymondinc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
If that officer is not released unhurt, it won't only be Okigwe but will be extended to Enugu and 500 lives must pay for this crime. What nonsense! Enough is Enough! What barbaric animals. Take your five states and leave Nigeria alone you guys refused claiming Niger Delta states which even in the widest dream it will never work.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Cjayboy: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Don't worry, the hot tea will be served on you.
Kewtt:

They have the support of all Nigerian people to burn, wipe out utterly all inhabitation of ipob miscreants and urchins especially the ESN and ugm
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Ifogift007: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Why will anybody or ugm kidnap an army personnel? Or anybody at all. Do you know
What she passed through to get to where she
Is in life? Her crime is that she went to see her parents, and ended up in the hands of
Some illiterate, useless things called ugm,
They should be caught and killed,please don't
Harass innocent civilians.
GOD bless Nigeria.
What of does killing innocent soldiers in Maiduguri.... Kaduna state what has been done to Dem... what about does rampaging herdsmen killing innocent people what has been done to Dem?

Any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC....may d blood of does innocent farmers from Benue Kaduna.. just to mention a few be on dere entire generation

Useless demented brain fellow
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
gfelo:
Make i enlighten u, e b like say u nevr comot from ur village b4, more than 50 villages have gone extinction in the North find out, because u are not seeing publication right? Teach your people to change, let dem forsake ugm, ipob and esn, and be a loyal citizen. Simple.

Those 50 extinct villages, were they sacked by soldiers? Why is it rare to get humans that reason well on Nairaland.
But you all in 2015 voted for the biggest sympathizer and appointed negotiator of boko haram as president.
And many of you have positioned to vote for their Chief financier as running mate.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

did you see army killing people when ipob attack them in their checking point? No no no
If those officers go to their village and some militias from that village attack or kidnapped them, the who community will be turned upside down.
There is different between someone traveling to his village and being kidnapped by a militia of that village and an attack on a military base where no one knows where the terrorists comes from.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by raymondinc(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
unclejb2:
That's where they are good .... Torturing unarmed civilians....

Rubbish military
if that officer is not released unhurt that will be a child's play compare to what is to come. The chiefs, elders and kinsmen should talk to their children else...

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by tabaralph: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by aloaye11: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.
. The UGM are doing worse to their own, that lady killed is an Igbo lady, the other soldiers killed were their son and daughter, when will they have brain to understand that nothing pays better than peace, killing people you say u are fighting for, see if eventually Biafra see day light, this people will kill more when in power because any anger they will kill Igbos and not Hausa or other tribes as by then Hausa n other tribes will be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
If indeed you are a soldier it is a miracle you have the mental bandwidth to lace your own boots, not to talk of handling a firearm.

The CDS during the Odi massacre was Ibrahim Ogohi. He was a navy admiral and he is definitely not from Benue state.

You don't even know who your senior officers (retired or not) are and their rank and commission. If you are the typical serviceman then it is no surprise the security situation in the country is the disaster it is. undecided
mr man odi is different from zaki-biam.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by tabaralph: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

Does that justify the reason these demons kidnapped the innocent lady

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gbagura: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
EmekaBlue:
These military men will pay back with their lives

Idiots
You're very stupid thinking you can defeat the military cos you're inviting more bloodsheds to your land. This is 2nd civil war incase you don't know. This is the result of your hates against the Nigeria state.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by asanausana91: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

But...you're clearly a child yourself. Or you reason like one.

Just say what you saw in Maiduguri. After all, you're the 'adult' in the room. I and the other 'children' are here to learn.
who no go no go know.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gbagura: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
EmekaBlue:
still innocent people...that's no military but disgraceful genocide minded motherfuckers

They will pay for this. Watchout!
You bragged and lost 3m in the Civil War. You're losing hundreds of ibos and you're still bragging now. Na pride go destroy ibos if you don wake up and start behaving normally.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Malu was not the CDS during the Odi massacre.

You and the others gloating over this madness are not just guilty of extreme cruelty, you are also guilty of misinformation - if misinformation is a crime.

Victor Malu from Benue State was COAS when Zaki Biam happened.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

Victor Malu from Benue was the Army Chief when Zaki Biam happened.
He didn't behave like Ironsi, he handled issues dispassionately.

Your tears are irrelevant. Since those UGM supporters always shout Biafra or death, why are they now crying?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gbagura: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
obiekunie01:

yep!

the Igbo man came to his dry village and still made billions there while him the villager still lives in abject poverty.

he still can't understand how the Igbo man made it big while him and his kinsmen are still retched - that's the reason for the hate.
He knew the ibo man ferry drugs but he can't do it as he wasn't raised to look for money at the expense of his peace of mind. He also know it's easier to see a virgin olosho than an ibo businessman with no shady deals. He knew the merchants of fake paracetamol in his country are the ibo men who are looking for money desperately just to pepper dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.