Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73923 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

See how you’re tripping over your own illogical and daft statements in your bid to try and ‘justify’ the unjustifiable…..all driven by your wicked nature and intense hatred towards Ndigbo!

Intense dislike for Igbos you mean?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gfelo(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one, tip of ice peg. God bless the military
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by IGBOSON1: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

I'll riddle you with bullets pointblank range you incorrigible UGM

Just as i suspected….a Nigerian ‘security’ personnel! Most likely a rabid Igbo-hating Fulani bigot!

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Richieniit:

You talk too much. What's ur Facebook id?

Tearsofcowardlyipobpigs
Check it on Facebook
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Just as i suspected….a Nigerian ‘security’ personnel! Most likely a rabid Igbo-hating Fulani bigot!
Why would I hate Igbo? Well believe what you want

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

There's no law once you carry arms to attack a soldier who's unharmed.... going home for the festivities.... Only martial law.... Open skulls....wasted miscreants

Igbos are just too lenient with these terrorists soldiers.

This is pure terrorism on Broaddaylight.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Richieniit: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Hahahaha command and staff college.... Come

Drop ur phone number..

Like I said you talk too much. And if you're sure of urself 24hrs is too much to send you packing to hell. I don't care where the Bleep you are and even if you don't drop ur details, ur nairaland is more than enough to trace and track you.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You kidnapped soldier, you thought you will get candies.
What wike did in Oyigbo is what what they will do to those who harbour UGM.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Richieniit:

Drop ur phone number..

Like I said you talk too much. And if you're sure of urself 24hrs is too much to send you packing to hell

Empty barrel. You're in hell already

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2023
IF FULANI HERDSMEN CANNOT DO THE JIHARD AGAINST A CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY, THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL STEP BURNING VILLAGES AND KILLING UNARMED CIVILIANS BOTH WOMEN, CHILDREN AND BABIES.

WE ALL KNOW A TERRORIST ATTACK WHEN WE SEE ONE.

THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF TERRORISM.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Richieniit:

Drop ur phone number..
Like I said you talk too much. And if you're sure of urself 24hrs is too much to send you packing to hell

They will just trace and kill you for nothing. You that your mother is hiding under the bed from UGM.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by IGBOSON1: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Intense dislike for Igbos you mean?

Do you bigoted slimeballs draw the line between IPOB and Igbo? If you did, would you be here ‘justifying’ extra-judicial, state-sanctioned murder of innocents just because the victims are Igbo!?

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

Did you see the video of the confessions?

Oga, you have to accept that people have something called agency and free will.

People choose to do right and to do wrong. They are not weak puppets in someone's hands.

A group of people chose to get together and commit the crime of kidnap. No one told them to do it. They woke up and decided to do it. Simple.

Or if you were a father, and you caught your son with your money in his bag, would you accept your son saying that it was a false flag operation that led to your money appearing in his bag?

Let's start facing the fact that not everything is conspiracy...and then we may see a way out of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2023
hammerT:
IF FULANI HERDSMEN CANNOT DO THE JIHARD AGAINST A CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY, THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL STEP BURNING VILLAGES AND KILLING UNARMED CIVILIANS BOTH WOMEN, CHILDREN AND BABIES.

WE ALL KNOW A TERRORIST ATTACK WHEN WE SEE ONE.

THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF TERRORISM.

Produce those who kidnapped that soldier or you will continue to collect.

4 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gfelo(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Bastard like you when they are attacking the military where are u, dont worry they will soon catch u. Abi military men no get life
unclejb2:
That's where they are good .... Torturing unarmed civilians....

Rubbish military

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Do you bigoted slimeballs draw the line between IPOB and Igbo? If you did, would you be here ‘justifying’ extra-judicial, state-sanctioned murder of innocents just because the victims are Igbo!?
Next time you'll think twice before harassing innocent military officers

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Richieniit: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

They will just trace and kill you for nothing. You that your mother is hiding under the bed from UGM.

You're just a big fool. Thought you're claiming to be military and at unknown barracks Show yourself.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by IGBOSON1: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You kidnapped soldier, you thought you will get candies.
What wike did in Oyigbo is what what they will do to those who harbour UGM.

If anyone was ‘kidnapped’, it’s all part of the wider false-flag operations going on in the south-east, to look for a ‘reason’ to do exactly what you’re doing now!

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by fcbelle72(f): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State
...So you this animal ,yoi didn't leave this your animal character behind while coming to 2023, you be idiot , common get out

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.... They must wipe out the Igbos

You want your soldiers to wipe out Igbos!

Both you and your soldiers are insensitive, you think those boys won't revenge the death of those killed by those soldiers?

They are worsening everything Incase you don't know!

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
fcbelle72:
...So you this animal ,yoi didn't leave this your animal character behind while coming to 2023, you be idiot , common get out
This is your sister..
https://www.nairaland.com/7504623/female-ipob-gunrunner-caught-video

..same fate awaits you
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Richieniit: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Next time you'll think twice before harassing innocent military officers

So innocent civilians should suffer fate of useless ugm ? Are you OK at all ? This is more like you blaming those killed in OWO attack

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Produce those who kidnapped that soldier or you will continue to collect.

GO TO THE NORTH AND PRODUCE THOSE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS THAT RAPE AND MURDER NIGERIA SOLDIERS.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

WE UNDERSTAND CLEARLY WHAT THE NIGERIA ARMY IS DOING IN SE TO IGBO CHRISTIANS, IS NOTHING SHORT OF ISLAMIC JIHARD.

WHEN THEIR HERDSMEN CANNOT PENETRATE, THE NIGERIA ARMY TAKE OVER.

THIS SAME COMMUNITY IS WHERE BUHARI WANTED TO PLACE RUGA.

IT IS THE SAME PLACE HOPE UZODINMA WANTED TO SELL LAND TO FULANI HERDSMEN.

OKIGWE!

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wisfem: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Advocate500:
eastern leaders should be blamed for the excess of Nigeria military in the south east,no more no less.

If you read what David umahi used soldiers to perpetrate, Civilian attack and virgins and older women subjected to highest degree of rapes assaults about two weeks ago in OBEAGU Ishielu North of Ebonyi State village, I will soon make a Clear post about that, You will hate any Ibo Elites especially their politicians..

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by AfricanColumbus: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Oga, you have to accept that people have something called agency and free will.

People choose to do right and to do wrong. They are not weak puppets in someone's hands.

A group of people chose to get together and commit the crime of kidnap. No one told them to do it. They woke up and decided to do it. Simple.

Or if you were a father, and you caught your son with your money in his bag, would you accept your son saying that it was a false flag operation that led to your money appearing in his bag?

Let's start facing the fact that not everything is conspiracy...and then we may see a way out of our problems.

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by prophetfire: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State
You people are very foolish. They kill them in their thousands in Borno, why don't they go house to house killing innocent northerners?
They invaded their Defense academy, killed them and abducted their officers, why didn't they invaded the host community and kill them?
Once it's in the south east they start madness and fools like you would be applauding.
If they're not a useless army, they should have employed technology in searching for their colleague instead of this tomfoolery.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gfelo(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2023
U be mumu true true, do u the amount of destruction north have received, no worry, u do like north you collect woto woto like north
shortgun:

You are an idiot, how many soldiers are killed in the North daily?
Do you see the military going house to house killing innocent civilians and acting like cultists on a revenge mission?

Is this the best approach to rescue the abducted female soldier?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by fcbelle72(f): 1:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

This is your sister..
https://www.nairaland.com/7504623/female-ipob-gunrunner-caught-video

..same fate awaits you
... fulani Army terrorist , will invade your family and Bleep up everyone at sight, dont worry 2023 will be your year of tears

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Richieniit: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Tearsofcowardlyipobpigs
Check it on Facebook

You're already trouble. Clearly your still boy who likes to run his mouth but don't worry, changing ur profile here on nairaland won't save you. I'm unto you already.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Kewtt: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
fcbelle72:
... fulani Army terrorist , will invade your family and Bleep up everyone at sight, dont worry 2023 will be your year of tears
That's your portion. Your tears have begun in earnest You will not have a happy new year... As long as you support killers kidnappers and ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Baddosqqi:

For as long as the lieutenant abducted in the community.is kept. And if she has been killed. Then that community will cease to exist. How dare you?! How dare you? How dare you kidnap, naked and record a lieutenant? Because of what? Because of what?!

You guys are insensitive I swear!, Including your so called soldiers, no wonder so many of them couldn't pass their promotion exam after 3 trials.

Even if the Said lieutenant is still alive, do you think she would be released after this terrorist display by your soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gfelo(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Shut up, u dont know anything abt what went down in the north, when u dont ve idea of something dont say it, what igbo are looking for when the unprecedented result will visit them i bet u will not even have mouth to talk.
perez100:
This is what I hate about military in the East. They are killing innocent people to avenge attacks on them by unknown gunmen. The people are still giving them information about unknown gunmen yet they are killing civilians. Let's be sincere, how many unknown gunmen have been killed by the military in gun battle? They arrest these boys because of the information the locals are providing to them. This is not happening in the North. Though, I know that some wicked souls will always support the killing of innocent Igbo people. I am against attacking our soldiers because I"m from the military home but I cannot support the killing of my people who are innocent. You know thousands of the military officers have been killed by Boko Haram members but innocent Fulanis are not made to pay for it. I cannot support the killing of both soldiers and my Igbo youths. I have families from both military and my Igbo people. Please, let's make peace because both sides, I feel the pains . I don't want to hear that my friends in the military have been killed and I don't want to hear that my Igbo youths have been killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.