Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) (73937 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2023

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

You guys are insensitive I swear!, Including your so called soldiers, no wonder so many of them couldn't pass their promotion exam after 3 trials.

Even if the Said lieutenant is still alive, do you think she would be released after this terrorist display by your soldiers?

She will not be released right? It's alright.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by donkach: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
do you know that the chief of defence staff was a Benue man when zaki-biam was destroyed? Let me tell you as a military officer if my village commit any crime against the military I will given the assignment to bring them to justice and I must do it. That is why you you must swear that you are going to protect your country even if it will end your life.

Protecting your country doesn't translate to senseless killings. Criminals commit crime, then the people the crime was committed against still bear the brunt. A daughter of the town was kidnapped by criminals who might or might not be from the town, then their productive young men are destroyed by the military. I spit on the level of acceptance of mediocre in this country. People's minds are no longer thinking straight.

There are more intelligent ways you could use to gather information. The worst that can be done ( or accepted ), is to torture suspects based on certain info and intelligence. Even torture is constitutionally illegal. But one can turn the other side, especially when there's a prima facie to the crime committed. Not going to the streets and be killing people, then after random and senseless killings, you now expect the culprits to release their captive. Common sense would tell you that killing one of them( criminals) whiles they have your person, means saying bye bye to the captive, because they will avenge immediately. Even in war, you don't kill people like that simply because they are your enemies, such amounts to war crime. You engage their army.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2023
donkach:

Your IQ is very poor. You need more enlightenment. What's the correlation between an army officer kidnap and extrajudicial killings by the law enforcers. Most of our youths are just stupid and with poor IQ. That's why it's almost impossible to change the state of the nation. When you have 80% of our youths ridiculously stupid. I spit. Tufiakwa.
Lol,if your iq is high,you should know what military operation entails,and mind you soldiers believe that a soldier is equal to 50 civilians, it is part of military orientation.
Please don't quote me ever again, thank you.
Happy New Year.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2023
engrchykae:
they think after killing many innocents,the abducted will be released.
The abducted is as good as dead

I won't be surprised if the Nigerian military is behind the kidnapp of the leuitenant so as to get their hands on South East.

Probably they might be using her for information gathering and now that they are done with her, they just framed her up.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Bimffo(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Go to Okigwe and ask them
This is a new year. When you ask God for help, he will not answer.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by unscripted(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

You are an idiot, how many soldiers are killed in the North daily?
Do you see the military going house to house killing innocent civilians and acting like cultists on a revenge mission?

Is this the best approach to rescue the abducted female soldier?
you need to go to the North and find out what happens to communities that sympathise with boko haram then you will understand that this is child's play .. I am very surprised that our ibo brother could be this foolish ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Juniorangel(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 1:11am On Jan 01, 2023
boko haram captures beheads female soldier toyin ogunleye in baga borno-state

there are videos of plenty female soldiers being killed online in Northern Nigeria, how many villages have Nigeria Army attacked?

bandit terrorist attacking Abuja, Kaduna, etc.

how many villages have nigeria army attacked up north?

https://naijagists.com/photos-boko-haram-captures-beheads-female-soldier-toyin-ogunleye-in-baga-borno-state/
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Sunnyski: 1:11am On Jan 01, 2023
That's why I hate the mad men called the NA. It always gives me joy whenever a Boko harm them.

Useless sets of idiots!!
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by shortgun(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:
do you know that the chief of defence staff was a Benue man when zaki-biam was destroyed? Let me tell you as a military officer if my village commit any crime against the military I will given the assignment to bring them to justice and I must do it. That is why you you must swear that you are going to protect your country even if it will end your life.
Your kind of mindset is the only thing our wokeness gives us in the south.

Mention one Northern high ranking officer that will order a raid in his community.
Do you know the police can't arrest any criminal in north without firstly going to the emir to take permission.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Gohs: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2023
When Peter Obi becomes the president, I'm sure he will put an end to all these killings in the South East.
Let's vote him into office in February.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by kleuvet92: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Tribal bigot !!! Sometimes you shouldn't be devilish
Kewtt:

This is just the beginning ....the NA should show you people power...
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by gfelo(m): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Make i enlighten u, e b like say u nevr comot from ur village b4, more than 50 villages have gone extinction in the North find out, because u are not seeing publication right? Teach your people to change, let dem forsake ugm, ipob and esn, and be a loyal citizen. Simple.
plusfield:

With boko haram, fulani herdsmen and fulani bandits decimating our soldiers, how many residents of the northern states have the army attacked

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2023
hammerT:

boko haram captures beheads female soldier toyin ogunleye in baga borno-state

there are videos of plenty female soldiers being killed onlin in Norther Nigeria, how many villages have Nigeria Army attacked?

o-state/

The same North where villages are bombed on a regular basis, where there are thousands of IDP's and where the Army has carried out brutal clearance operations?

This isn't a game of 'The East is suffering more than the North'. What is happening in Okigwe today is a daily occurence in some parts of the North.

All because some of them chose to harbor Boko.

Anyway, blame ulitmately goes to government.

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by donkach: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,if your iq is high,you should know what military operation entails,and mind you soldiers believe that a soldier is equal to 50 civilians, it is part of military orientation.
Please don't quote me ever again, thank you.
Happy New Year.
Another nonsense.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Thebigheart: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Even in this new year?
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by fcbelle72(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

That's your portion. Your tears have begun in earnest You will not have a happy new year... As long as you support killers kidnappers and ipob miscreants
...Shebi those innocent people been killed in thier homes are they ones who kidnapped the army woman, why army no go for bush go find the guilty ones, as the families of the innocent dead bodies are crying so will you and your family cry starting from this 1st, keep on supporting evil
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT AFTER THE NIGERIA ARMY THINK THEY HAVE FINISHED, A NEW SET OF RECRUIT WILL JOIN UGM TO AVENGE THE DEATH OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS MURDERED BY THE TERRORIST EX BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IN NIGERIA ARMY UNIFORM.

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IPOB OR UGM.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE QUIET OR SAY THANK YOU, AFTER THE GRUSOME MURDER OF THEIR FATHER, BROTHER, SON, MOTHER DAUGHTER, SISTER AND FRIEND BY THE TERRORIST NIGERIA MILITARY.

THEY WILL NEED AN OUTLET FOR THEIR GRIEF AND SEEK REVENGE.

SO WHO IS CREATING THE UGM AND ESN, THE SAME FULANI TERRORIST IN AND OUT OF UNIFORM
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Bimffo:

This is a new year. When you ask God for help, he will not answer.

Ade, you will forever remain a slave to your juniors.
For the remainder of your life, you will work in vain.
You will Labour ceaselessly with nothing to show.
Your enemies will overcome you.
You will always be an example of rabid poverty.
You will always be a laughingstock.
Your tears will be repulsive to your helpers.
God will abandon you.

In that Funaab area where you are, you will leave there in shame without anything to show for your labours.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by arantess: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State
But it's not done like this in bokoharam zones
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by zumbigbo(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Death Army - only interested in corpses and killing civilians.

Let them meet a real national army - see them tear off camouflage.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
asanausana91:

Just listen to yourself!

Fulani has really fed you with alot of their cow meat after fucking the cow!

You will your people for these Fulani- bokoharam- led army
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by ZombieTERROR: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Kewtt:

Tell your friends to release the soldier. Or else that trouble you are looking for will find you out as far as Lagos State

stewpid statement from a useless fellow

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Richieniit:

You're already trouble. Clearly your still boy who likes to run his mouth but don't worry, changing ur profile here on nairaland won't save you. I'm unto you already.

I'll be expecting you. Some have been taught life lessons because of what they posted here, you will join them.
You better go and look for those kicking your parents in the moth every monday. If soldiers reach your side, they will use bullets to rewrite your destiny.
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by everythinggirly(f): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Na wa o...
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Even if the Said lieutenant is still alive, do you think she would be released after this terrorist display by your soldiers?

You expect the military to go begging. Go and ask of the Nigerian military in ECOMOG. Our soldiers put the fear of God in the rebels. Go and ask in Gambia, Sao Tome&Principe, Liberia and Sierra Leone.

When next UGM enters Okigwe, the residents will point them out to the military.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Gohs:
When Peter Obi becomes the president, I'm sure he will put an end to all these killings in the South East.
Let's vote him into office in February.

You're a born fool.
Under Peter Obi, James Nwafor's Anambra SARS killed more than 1,000 igbo youths.
Assuming they killed like 3 of your mother's children, you won't be here talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You expect the military to go begging. Go and ask of the Nigerian military in ECOMOG. Our soldiers put the fear of God in the rebels. Go and ask in Gambia, Sao Tome&Principe, Liberia and Sierra Leone.

When next UGM enters Okigwe, the residents will point them out to the military.

OKIGWE LAND WAS NOT USED FOR RUGA.

IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT BY FULANI.

BEST OF ALL, IN UNDER 12 HOURS FROM NOW, PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO NEWS SECTION, THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL COUNT THEIR DEAD.

UNDER THE NEXT 12 HOURS
Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Wickedfacts: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2023
hammerT:

OKIGWE LAND WAS NOT USED FOR RUGA.

IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT BY FULANI.

BEST OF ALL, IN UNDER 12 HOURS FROM NOW, PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO NEWS SECTION, THE NIGERIA ARMY WILL COUNT THEIR DEAD.

UNDER THE NEXT 12 HOURS

Okay.
Quote me when your UGM boys gather courage to face the army.

1 Like

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by Bimffo(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Ade, you will forever remain a slave to your juniors.
For the remainder of your life, you will work in vain.
You will Labour ceaselessly with nothing to show.
Your enemies will overcome you.
You will always be an example of rabid poverty.
You will always be a laughingstock.
Your tears will be repulsive to your helpers.
God will abandon you.

In that Funaab area where you are, you will leave there in shame without anything to show for your labours.

E pain am. grin

My name is not ADE. tongue

And I have graduated FUNAAB with flying colors, and we have left.

Anywhere you are, the grace of GOD will depart from you. tongue AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) by hammerT: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Okay.
Quote me when your UGM boys gather courage to face the army.

THAT IS WHY U ARE A MAMA BOY.

OUR GALLANT MEN, FACE BOTH NIGERIA ARMY AND HERDSMEN TOGETHER DEFEATING THEM.

YOUR TERRORIST IN UNIFORM, WILL DIED UNDER THE NEXT 12 HOURS.

THAT IS AS SURE AS THE RISING OF THE SUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.