Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari (21809 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by zumbigbo(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2023
You did nothing. Only in power to fix appointments for family and friends. Worst President ever and that is on record.The amount of deaths on his watch should see him land at the Hague.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Adanac(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2023
This man no get shame at all

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by jamace(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2023

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Blaze14k: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
A failure, disaster and catastrophe will never see anything wrong with it because of his myopic prismatic worldview

You know if this was Jonathan era ppl like el rufai will lament till his lungs pour out. But they all quiet because its one of there own. Shey u get the logic

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Igboslayer: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:
What a failure Mumu man!

Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country that this clown and Tinubu the criminal destroyed.

Vote massively for peter Obi come 2023
Dont worry February is around the corner.

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by bukazema: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Mr president, your best wasn't good enough.May we not experience anything like 'bu' not to talk of 'hari' again.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Nursepepeye(f): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
https://punchng.com/i-did-my-best-for-nigeria-says-buhari/?amp
this oloriburuku man no go wait make Nigerians rate him themselves. Useless mam
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Scammerr(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2023
wereh. Define "good"
BOLATINUBU01:
TINUBU WILL CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORK

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by orisa37: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
IT'S ALL MEDIOCRITY. YOU ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL AND LEAVING NIGERIA MORE THAN EVER.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by zeyt: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Even your enemies knew you really tried but there is still short comings most particularly in the insecurities in the some part of North West. North East has almost been rid of Boko Haram extremist that turn Borno a living hell.
On the economic indicators everything is still mixed. But nobody should blame you because Nigeria practice mixed-ecomomy that's why everything must remain mixed and confused.
On infrastructure your the best second to non for federal roads, bridges and much more. So social aspect everyone knew N-power and other similar programmes for youth and rural and welfare investments to uplift the poor and vulnerables.
Access to loans has never been so easier for business and agricultural purposes, even though some governors has scuttled it's success.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stallionng: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks for "doing your best"with fuel @ #350 a litter,rice #250 a cup with the masses suffering.thats your best

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Devil1Messenger: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
It is very clear Buhari is unaware of what is happening in the country
This is what u will get if u make a mistake of voting APC again

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by nedekid: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
jcross19:
will all know what happened in 1985 when he came to power how destroyed the economy , this is not his first time dismantle Nigeria economy.. And what about security sector? Has it improved ? We see how bandits are on rampage in the north while in the east unknown gunmen is doing their evil it wasn't like this now Mr emilokan said he will starts where buhari stopped that's a very dangerous red flag..
Dont say "we all know".
A lot of folks on this forum were not born then and cannot know. Don't forget Nigerias are also not students of history. How then will they know how this man came in in the 80s and destroyed the economy? His nepotism, incompetence etc. How will they know that if you give him the economy of uae, Qatar, Switzerland, Norway etc, in 6 months, recession, poverty, banditry, Fulani heardsmen etc will ravage those first class countries? He touches a rose and it withers.
Has he not proved himself again today?

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by klawaaa: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Ttalk: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Pwettylinda:

A condom would have stopped you from existing but your foolish father and your idiotic Ashawo mum could not close her pussy but opened it very wide for a drunkard like your father to cum inside her. Now the result is stupidity

We have seen what you are good at. How will life not be difficult for you if you can't express you thought without abuse and hatred.

I asked you, why do you say Buhari is a failure, let me test your intelligence quotient and let see if you can pass an interview that can earn you a 100k salary /month.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by victorVIC1(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Now this is the height of mediocrity. You did your best as the president yet no sector is performing efficiently
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Devil1Messenger: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He ensures payment of money owed states without making it public.

He paid pension backdated to Biafra military era in the late 60s.

He bailed out states without making noise.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

He is fair in election with no interference unlike past government.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

Thank you sir, General Muhammad Buhari
Spaghetti is 600
He cried and shed tears when he was told it was #85
Buhari is the worst of the worst

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

when you see an aboki that baff once in 2 weeks talk you will always know,
The revolutionized agricultural is one where a cup of rice is 200 naira, ordinary food is now more expensive than gold, in a Nigeria where if you could provide food for yourself 3x daily its a big achievement

how many refineries has he built?
Or power?
We are all feeling his impact in our economy, the mumu closed border without thinking about the consequences, you think just like him. anyway i have one curse to lay on you. MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE NIGERIA UNDER BUHARI
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by elsiusgr8t(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

These baseless comments can only come from a nairaland urchin

See below picture for proof

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Goodoldays(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

He also ensured no corrupt politician indicted was prosecuted

He ensured that naira falls to the detriment of the suffering masses

And also ensured the monopoly of violence is given to his tribesmen to kill and rape thousands since his assumption of office

How could you forget that?

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Devil1Messenger: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

God will punish u this new year

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by TBrown77(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
You are right, you did your best but your best is not Presidential. I know President Tinubu will put good structure performance in place but sustaining it after eight years is my fear.

Happy new year

Racoon:
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Zetty177x: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Your best was very bad. Is this what u were crying about and contested five times for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Ttalk: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
zeyt:
Even your enemies knew you really tried but there is still short comings most particularly in the insecurities in the some part of North West. North East has almost been rid of Boko Haram extremist that turn Borno a living hell.
On the economic indicators everything is still mixed. But nobody should blame you because Nigeria practice mixed-ecomomy that's why everything must remain mixed and confused.
On infrastructure your the best second to non for federal roads, bridges and much more. So social aspect everyone knew N-power and other similar programmes for youth and rural and welfare investments to uplift the poor and vulnerables.
Access to loans has never been so easier for business and agricultural purposes, even though some governors has scuttled it's success.

Thank you for your unbiased opinion, many people here are just human without brain
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Happy new year guys.

i chop Agbado for morning i chop Agbado for evening
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2023
By rendering Nig as the poverty capital of the world amongst other negative indices
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
May your best happen to you.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by orisa37: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2023
IT'S ALL MEDIOCRITY. YOU ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL AND YOU ARE LEAVING NIGERIA MORE VULNERABLE THAN EVER.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by harmargedon: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
we are only blinded by corruption and greed, so the regular Nigerian wouldn't know you wanted the best for our country.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Epic79: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Sir,
Your best is not enough at all.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Leeofdleetemple: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Yes sir Mr Daura
May God reward you according
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Oga, we have heard! Why are you wailing and trying to convince us you have done your best! We have seen your best and it is absolutely worse than the previous administrations so your best was not good enough!

Now just keep shut, complete your tenure and retire into obscurity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Meets With Civil Servants (pic) / Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration / Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.