Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari (21807 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

What did you build that he ruined?
asking me stupid question.

Your eyes never clear.

You think everyone you see in nairaland is in your low Reasoning level.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Codes151:
asking me stupid question.

Your eyes never clear.

You think everyone you see in nairaland is in your low Reasoning level.
Simple question, you dey do balablu blu blu bulabla.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
watchindelta:
but in Nigeria the minimum wage is just 18k! So who will increase the salary? The success of Nigeria is within the citizens, the day the citizens decided to let go tribalism, and stop defending these politicians, is that day Nigeria will goood. Without light no develop country can run. Nigeria has 1million problem.
Exactly. The key is more infrastructures such as Siemens Electricity and Zungeru Power Plant, more rice mills like Imota rice mill, and ressustication of our refineries like the PH refinery about to start with 60,000bpd capacity before end of January.

The APC is on the right track to create the environment that would help us increase our earnings in a short while.

When we increase our earnings, we buy as many bags of rice we want.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

If PDP had not privatized electricity sector so shabily, APC would have been free to loosen up the power sector from that 2015.

If PDP had not privatized Ajaokuta Steel and Mambilla so shabily, imagine where we would have been today.

PDP sold many assets and did not pay the pensioners, APC is paying them today.

We had so many shady deals and court cases from the PDP era. APC is cleaning the mess today.

PDP reduced excess crude account from 107 Billion dollars in 2004 to just 2 Billion dollars in 2015 with almost nothing to show for it, yet they borrowed 67 Billion dollars despite having their debts wiped off in 2004.

Foreign reserves reduced to 29 Billion dollars in 2015 despite the fact that we earned about 87 trillion naira in 16 years of the PDP. In contrast we have barely earned 12 trillion naira under APC.

Jamb remitted only 54.7 million naira prior to APC, today Jamb is remitting Billions and do not even need allocations from the Federal Government.

Under PDP, NNPC never declared profit only losses. In 2021, NNPC declared a profit of over 600 Billion naira.

I can go on and on and on. APC is just better than PDP.

Oga. APC is not better than PDP.. The corruption in APC government is too enormous to qualified... AGF stole about #109 billion under the watch of Mr integrity.. NNPC has not remitted money to the government or CBN throughout last year..shoddy deals going in the oil industry is so alarming... Please forget APC .. They are as dark as the devil's mind
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
stormborn28:

Oga. APC is not better than PDP.. The corruption in APC government is too enormous to qualified... AGF stole about #109 billion under the watch of Mr integrity.. NNPC has not remitted money to the government or CBN throughout last year..shoddy deals going in the oil industry is so alarming... Please forget APC .. They are as dark as the devil's mind
AGF stole 109 Billion naira and thesame APC revealed this to you. How many times did PDP reveal their thieves to you from within close Government circles?

NNPC remitted 2.7 Billion dollars to CBN earlier this year. However, all of what they remit are used to satisfy Forex demands and subsidies. The point CBN is making is that unlike in the past, the non oil sector now funds our excess reserves more and not dollars from oil. Despite zero inflows from oil to our excess reserves, it did not reduce drastically to 29 Billion dollars the way it did under PDP in 2015.

I agree shoddy deals are going on in the oil industry. APC are no saints but they are way more progressive than PDP.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

AGF stole 109 Billion naira and thesame APC revealed this to you. How many times did PDP reveal their thieves to you from within close Government circles?

NNPC remitted 2.7 Billion dollars to CBN earlier this year. However, all of what they remit are used to satisfy Forex demands and subsidies. The point CBN is making is that unlike in the past, the non oil sector now funds our excess reserves more and not dollars from oil.

I agree shoddy deals are going on in the oil industry. APC are no saints but they are way more progressive than PDP.

APC will lose in this elections na me dey tell you. What do you take Nigerians for? The living standard of an average Nigerian is terribly poor and you want to force our thumb on APC logo. Nonsense everywhere
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
stormborn28:

APC will lose in this elections na me dey tell you. What do you take Nigerians for? The living standard of an average Nigerian is terribly poor and you want to force our thumb on APC logo. Nonsense everywhere
I'm afraid APC is still looking like the best choice for Nigeria currently compared to PDP. We can't afford to have PDP theives come back to spoil some of the progress Buhari is making for our future.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

I'm afraid APC is still looking like the best choice for Nigeria currently compared to PDP. We can't afford to have PDP theives come back to spoil some of the progress Buhari is making for our future.

Oga don't say we. Say we APC members.. Is PDP the only opposition party. Why is your emphasis only on PDP. By the way Nigerians will decide not you saying what they will do
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
May better thunder wey dey do pressup fire you , your wife and family. Useless Presidenti
Racoon:
https://punchng.com/i-did-my-best-for-nigeria-says-buhari/?amp
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Jake420: 5:40am On Jan 02, 2023
nastyesco:
Oloshi…this man had three chances to successfully steer this country on the right path (once as a military administrator and twice as a democratic leader) and he failed woefully. The worst part is he judges himself as an excellent performer. The man is a fraud and epidemic.
Let him sha hand over to emilokan so we can start eating agbado, cassava and ewa…ba bulu bu, bulaaba!

Nah , no suprise. It's quite the nature of self-indulgent people to narrate themselves as good and better than they truly are. He truly believes he did the best for his country, what a nutcase. Did they or he rush out any solution or consider foreign consultation when the value of the country's economy was still high to elevate it? Isn't it only when it's dire and we've felt the drought and pain they start beg beg everywhere? That's a joke that's a real joke. It's like a brother who'll leave his brother hungry when he's broke without saying you'll owe me when you have immediately, then still call himself generous .

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by watchindelta(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

Exactly. The key is more infrastructures such as Siemens Electricity and Zungeru Power Plant, more rice mills like Imota rice mill, and ressustication of our refineries like the PH refinery about to start with 60,000bpd capacity before end of January.

The APC is on the right track to create the environment that would help us increase our earnings in a short while.

When we increase our earnings, we buy as many bags of rice we want.
but you can't buy a bag of rice with just 18k as a minimum wage and rent of 15k a month! From the 18k as minimum wage like what a f uck ? Nigeria is not a Country. APC OR PDP everything is just mouth blalba! I bet you 10yrs will pass does things you wrote up there bro we will not see them, it's sweet measuring things with mouth! you talking as if this is not Nigeria aba.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
watchindelta:
but you can't buy a bag of rice with just 18k as a minimum wage and rent of 15k a month! From the 18k as minimum wage like what a f uck ? Nigeria is not a Country. APC OR PDP everything is just mouth blalba! I bet you 10yrs will pass does things you wrote up there bro we will not see them, it's sweet measuring things with mouth! you talking as if this is not Nigeria aba.
Is minimum wage not 30k?

When I was a teacher in one of those stressful private secondary schools few years ago receiving 15k and sometimes 18k, I never knew any who was dependent on just that salary. For me, I did multiple home lessons then and my guys did additional stuff like fish pond, poultry, etc.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by orisa37: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2023
i-did-my-best-for-nigeria-says-buhari.

Inflation is at all record high.

Petroleum pricing and distribution UNCONTROLLABLE.

NAIRA is N800 : $1.

Fear of military take over is on the horizon.

Shortage of many things that make life tolerable to the citizens.

NIGERIA is socially, economically and politically more vulnerable than usual.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by greenermodels: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

A failure, disaster and catastrophe will never see anything wrong with it because of his myopic prismatic worldview.A failure is always a failure. Never reinforce failure.
Chairman, good morning sir, please, I would like to be part of ObiDatti social media support group, I spend a lot of time online and an ardent supporter of Peter Obi therefore, I would be quite useful to the organisation while learning social media management from a hands on approach.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by BigBashiru: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

Are you cursed spiritually?? Kidnappings insecurity etc where a person can't travel by road out of fear of getting kidnapped is the progress Buhari has made??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.