Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari (21797 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Iykediallo: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Ur a fool
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He ensures payment of money owed states without making it public.

He paid pension backdated to Biafra military era in the late 60s.

He bailed out states without making noise.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

He is fair in election with no interference unlike past government.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

Thank you sir, General Muhammad Buhari

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Ochemicals:

What do you know?
A lot.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Whether Buhari or PDP. Failure is Failure. Other countries around the world nor get two head
Yeah but 40% is still more progressive than 10%. PDP was a complete mess. Never again for PDP.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Makinaki: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2023
'You did your best for Niger' is what you meant to say.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Thermodynamics(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

You just open your mouth and rubbish starts pouring out.

How did Buhari meet Nigeria?
How is he leaving it?
I'll tell you, dollar was 200 when he came in, now it is 600, it simply means Buhari made Nigeria 3× worst than it was and you are here typing rubbish.

Talking about shallow thinkers, you don't even think at all.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
If this is your best then you are mad man
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by rummmy: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
He did his best for Niger republic

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by just2endowed: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Andres28:
We always criticize buhari forgetting that the 36 governors, the senators, reps, state house of assembly members are the major problem of this Country. The head cannot function 100% when the other parts of the body has failed it..that's the case of Nigeria.
We have come to a time where we have to take a sword and decimate all our crook and corrupt politicians from state to federal level.

I'm obidient...just want to point out a fact.

Like our rubber stamp senate... Buhari borrowed and used money from cbn that was not budgeted running into trillions of naira but instead of the senate to impeach buhari, they are asking him to shalaye. The executive Sha is very powerful and this senate is not making laws to curb this leakage of going to cbn to collect money not budgeted.
This country waste level is amazing.

Secound biggest mistake of buhari is closing the border. This skyrocketed price of rice and major goods from 10k per bag to 23K. it was not well calculated because the idiot knows the border security are corrupt and up north, there is nothing like border checking . So why close the border?

In economy, he had no idea of how economy works. He doesn't know how to fill best hand to manage the economy. Example finance minister is a disaster.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

A failure, disaster and catastrophe will never see anything wrong with it because of his myopic prismatic worldview.A failure is always a failure. Never reinforce failure.

A terrorist and religious bigot
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by barinedan(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2023
But your best was not good for Nigeria, your best made you the worst president in the history of Nigeria
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by BigYash: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinker may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

The bolded should be your first and middle name. On this note I resume my vahulens replies for the year 2023.. Happy new year my good people of nairaland.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2023
GeneralDae:

Yeah but 40% is still more progressive than 10%. PDP was a complete mess. Never again for PDP.

PDP failed .APC failed no bias here
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Igbojew: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2023
The most incompetent,tribalistic and religion fanatic man like that brought his killer Fulani Herdsmen to unleash killing on indigenous people of Nigeria so that he finish what his mentor Uthman Danfodio could not complete which is conquering the entire Nigerians through his Fulani Herdsmen brothers...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by stormborn28(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

They are both living dead who shouldn't go close to the seat of power
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Bridget95(f): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
You and your supporters are fools.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by GeneralDae: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2023
stormborn28:

PDP failed .APC failed no bias here
If PDP had not privatized electricity sector so shabily, APC would have been free to loosen up the power sector from that 2015.

If PDP had not privatized Ajaokuta Steel and Mambilla so shabily, imagine where we would have been today.

PDP sold many assets and did not pay the pensioners, APC is paying them today.

We had so many shady deals and court cases from the PDP era. APC is cleaning the mess today.

PDP reduced excess crude account from 107 Billion dollars in 2004 to just 2 Billion dollars in 2015 with almost nothing to show for it, yet they borrowed 67 Billion dollars despite having their debts wiped off in 2004.

Foreign reserves reduced to 29 Billion dollars in 2015 despite the fact that we earned about 87 trillion naira in 16 years of the PDP. In contrast we have barely earned 12 trillion naira under APC.

Jamb remitted only 54.7 million naira prior to APC, today Jamb is remitting Billions and do not even need allocations from the Federal Government.

Under PDP, NNPC never declared profit only losses. In 2021, NNPC declared a profit of over 600 Billion naira.

I can go on and on and on. APC is just better than PDP.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by chinemezeq: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
And Ur best is not enough. Ur best is in the Mud. The worst from a good man is better than Ur best. Happy new year bad president that only Praises himself. I have my vote for u, for Ur party, yes vote of no confidence.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by chinemezeq: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

Gaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiahahahahahahahappptptptpt.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by mipeesoft(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
APC was used to always having a comparative analysis with the PDP administration when they newly came into power. They were always blaming the PDP and promising what they'd do . What changed?

Why can't you compare your performance now with what it was before you entered? Abi na like this devil dey work in broad daylight?

PDP promised Nigerians second Niger bridge, all this while but APC came and fulfilled the long term proposed project.

PDP started Lagos-Ibadan Railway but APC completed it making it function for public use.

APC initiated Enugu-Port Harcourt railway.

And many other projects.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by achimendy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

A failure, disaster and catastrophe will never see anything wrong with it because of his myopic prismatic worldview.A failure is always a failure. Never reinforce failure.

We already know ur best mr failure.

Just quickly retire to Daura.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by aloaye11: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
I feel very disappointed for this govt and knowing fully well it was this same man who cried on national tv why Nigerians should buy garri for 80 naira, Rica at 180,fuel 87 naira ,dollars at 190. They are now 350, 950,285 and 750 respectively, things have been worse than we ever had it, the economy is dead, killings n kidnapping on the high, I can't even see a better road other than the second Niger bridge, no light, nothing to show apart from the railway they took billions of dollars loan to do, almost all the infrastructure were built on loan, what a shame. He has really done his best because at the start he had nothing good to offer. Finish make you go, I pray Tinubu, Obi and others will be good for the country. Buhari has failed completely

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by marylandcakes: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
I will hate to see your worst?

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Pickmycall: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

Sarcasm.
Why are we buying diesel for #1000 a litre as against the #250 under past president?
A litre of fuel is now #200 as against the #97 he met it.
He promised to make the commodities more cheaper during campaign.
A bag of rice is #40k as against the #10k under gej.All these analyses you are giving are not factual.You are just a brown envelope blogger.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Chuksaluta(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
President Buhari has another opportunity to lay a foundation of free and fair elections, he will be remembered for it.
Why he did well in some cases, he didn't communicate directly with the Nigerian people and that left a gap for a lot of rumours.
Please take out the fuel subsidy after the elections, I know you have the will power.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Godszilla: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
How do you sleep at night?sad.

N people really liked your post?seriously?tragedy.

Ttalk:
See how time fly

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Emola12(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nothing last forever except GOD GIFT
By God grace we gonna Chase APC out of ASO ROCK this year,,because PETER OBI is coming there, God bless me God bless OBI God punish APC supporters and their leaders in Jesus mighty name!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by clinician2x: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

How i wish you and your parents were kied by bandits. You won't be alive to type this nonsense i just read

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Scarletjr(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na Man U be this AJALA don try
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by alekuwodo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
May we never have this type of disasterous presidency again in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by currencyz22: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by F117nighthawk: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your best is the worst in the history of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet / Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.