Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

"I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari (21742 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by franchasng: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2023
angry
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by MiaBeer(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Racoon:
I did my best for Nigeria ~ Buhari
Buhari. No you did not do your best for Nigeria. You are the most divisive, tribal and vengeful president in Nigeria history. Posterity will judge you poorly, Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by zoedew: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Leave that to the citizens to decide.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Problem is hardly Buhari. He believed his best was good enough. The problem is the people who saw his was incapable and yet voted him in.
There's only so much an incapable president can do no matter how genuine his intentions are. You simply cannot give what you don't have.

Now the case might be worse with Tinubu should Nigerians go ahead and vote him despite all these glaring incapabilities.

Though Obi is my candidate, truth of the matter is that I am simply indifferent about Atiku. Man might be a thief but you cannot accuse him of incompetency.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by mannasseh(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
your best kee you there, bastard and scum of the earth

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Your best was not good enough

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Ataadod: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Please Vote for PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Cajayi(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
hmmmmmm well said PMB
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Basicend: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Your best is very poor Sir.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Elidrisy20: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
You did your best for your F&F
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Flows001(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by gimakon2(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Your best brought hate, religious crisis, wretchedness, famine, and woe.
The worst leadership ever seen!

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by kafeii123: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2023
We know you did your best....but your unqualified best was far from the minimum the country needed....no one can blame your lack of capacity...but choosing to Aldi surround yourself with people who are also deficit in expertise, capacity and integrity is completely on you...you could have chosen good hands but ethnicity, bigotry and illiteracy made you not do so and for that, you're at fault

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by gimakon2(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever produced so far but incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu will surely beat his record.

Happy new year guys.

Nothing day your head. Shit__ for brains.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by chidiebere2020(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Nothing last forever
Is time to go
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Otuegbe: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
You did your best for the northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by obedience4(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Your Best wasn't good enough Sir..
But buhari still try, he wanted to be president had no prior plans why he wanted to be president... At least he is fair when it comes to election matter

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Clear conscience fears no accusations

Did you actually help Nigeria?
OR

Did you instead

hurt Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Doyou2019: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2023
zoedew:
Leave that to the citizens to decide.

He knows the citizens' judgement of him, hence all these daily litanies of shalayes that mean nothing to the average Nigerian out there.
Make he go out go tell hungry man wey lose eim family to terrorism say e try for am, make e know exactly what the streets think about him and his failure of an administration.

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Mccullum: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Truly, Buhari try but no president ever praise during his reign in Nigeria by Nigerians.

Posterity will judge his administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by JooEeL(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2023
KadunaRoaD:
Nigeria is a complex country, you have actually tried your best. My prayer is that the next president should get the solution and do better

Then why noit divide the country so it becomes simpler? You will say no.

You all deserve what you get.

1 Like

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Who ask am question? Conscience dey prick am? Disaster, failure are his other names after all his gragra of wanting to become Nigeria President, with all his delusion that he never lost any election but was rigged out all the times.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Andres28(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2023
We always criticize buhari forgetting that the 36 governors, the senators, reps, state house of assembly members are the major problem of this Country. The head cannot function 100% when the other parts of the body has failed it..that's the case of Nigeria.
We have come to a time where we have to take a sword and decimate all our crook and corrupt politicians from state to federal level.

I'm obidient...just want to point out a fact.

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by bigdammyj: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Congrats Sir.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Ololanla: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2023
The worst of Abacha is better than your best....

2 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Ttalk: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Critiques are here making useless comment, ask them what they achieved in 2022 and they will turn it to abuse.

There are some intangible success that can be measure, but that doesn't translate to failure.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2023
You are a pathetic unrepentant fantastic failure

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
No erection in igbo land come 2023. Now they're rushing to collect the pvc.
KUDUS TO President Buhari!
you have tried your best for the nation especially in preserving her UNITY at all cost.
We(original nigerians) will not elect a leader who'll be joking with our unity.
THE DOTS MUST NOT LEAVE THE CIRCLE.
Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by jcross19: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He ensures payment of money owed states without making it public.

He paid pension backdated to Biafra military era in the late 60s.

He bailed out states without making noise.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

He is fair in election with no interference unlike past government.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

Thank you sir, General Muhammad Buhari
failure clapping for failure! We now exchange 1 dollar to 1 naira, gas price is now affordable to the masses and Nigeria economy has top the Africa economy chart... You have failed and the blood of innocents you refused to secured will be on your children, generation and those that supported you..

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by CheapHomes1: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Ttalk:
See how time fly

No matter what shallow thinkers may say, Buhari has done his part based on his conviction, experience and exposure.

In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance.

Buhari distinguished himself as the best president in fiscal policy regarding other federating units.

He ensures and pursue fiscal autonomy and direct allocation to Local government.

He ensures payment of money owed states without making it public.

He paid pension backdated to Biafra military era in the late 60s.

He bailed out states without making noise.

He revolutionized agriculture sector and took some promising hard decision in that sector.

He is fair in election with no interference unlike past government.

Yes, his preference for north is visible in many areas, just as he trusted people from his region more in a federating state. He also allowed clique to influence and dictate governance.

Overall, he did what he believes in and cannot ranked below second in governance indices from 1999.

Thank you sir, General Muhammad Buhari

Pls what were buharis electoral promises and what are his constitutional responsibilities? How has he fulfilled them?

What do you mean by "fiscal policy regarding federating units"? Is there any such thing?

Can you explain how "In infrastructure there's no president from 1999 that can match his performance"?

How did buhari "revolutionize" the agriculture sector?

What is the standard of living in Nigeria compared to 2015?

Which clique did he allow to influence and dictate governance?

3 Likes

Re: "I Did My Best For Nigeria" - Buhari by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
If there are still some people that supported buhari with the current situation of Nigeria, trust me.
Nigeria will never be better….
Looking in all ramifications,
His government has really done massive damage to the country.
Insecurity was the biggest damage which causes serious setbacks.
Buhari, you no try o, you are just desperate without no good intentions just like some aspirants.

I will not tell you to vote for someone but if we put tribe aside and seek for better person, we all know who is at least capable. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Boko Haram's `Accountant’ Arrested With N4.5m Cash / Buhari Renominates 82-Year-Old Sylvanus Nsofor As Ambassadorial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.