Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49230 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sssvietnam: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
The good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Manage finance more than a chartered Accountant trained in Illinois?

Which school you & Peter Obi even go sef? The way you things misbehave in reasoning is quite compelling.
chattered accountant that hate statistics is just a drug dealer
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

E Sure me die say you no get PVC.

Of course, Tinubu has the Upper hand to win in osun state park association union
Tinubu always call attention and traffic in every social media platforms unlike the other 17 contestants

I believe he has upper hand than ATIKU

Although Atiku will give him a run but will likely come second after Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by bhella10: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
devilmaycry:
This man ain't fit.

Everytime you see him...look well and you did see one person trying to support the nigga ...oga can't stand alone !!!

See, we should put sentiment and tribalism aside, anyone voting BAT is foolish, selfish and an enemy of the country.

I'm not supporting any other candidate, infact the other two are also trash. I'm just saying the facts on BAT
Yes. Buhari is Jubrin of Sudan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
KEVIND:

A drug lord with unknown family history background & indisposed man cannot be the President of the federal republic of Nigeria

BITTER and HATEFUL IPOB have started again.

In the eyes of BITTER and HATEFUL IPOB every none IGBO is sick and is even someone else.

Buhari is sick
Buhari is dead
Buhari is a clone from Sudan
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu is not Tinubu
Ribadu is sick

Next they will say Ribadu is not Ribadu

Very confused people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Xepe: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
H
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Father4all: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2023
They will go to holy land to pray, when they return to Nigeria, they start their evil

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Owopariola001: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

Looks unhealthy or looks unusual? It is simply because he removed the glasses, and you're not used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Peppysco:

On the first day of a new year, you decided to be mischievous and foolish. Hmmm, 'Ribadu looks unhealthy' according to you, that man will be 63 later this year and how else could he have looked, bad belle nor go ever make una reason well.
Your governors in the East over the years have sent millions of you into exile through their mismanagement and looting but nothing do them in as much as their not Tinubu. Make una continue, February don reach, una eyes go clear properly.
Don’t mind those Ipobian turned Obidient nuisances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Xepe: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
This is what northerners are saying

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Owopariola001:

Looks unhealthy or looks unusual? It is simply because he removed the glasses, and you're not used to it.
Let the Ipobian complaining post a picture of his father if em get liver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Mandate2023: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have
l

Thief wey steal south east money and d reason is under develop compare to other regions.....una don start una werey dis new year again

If I ask u what he stole from u nw u won't have anything reasonable to say

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Its not my opinion
Just teaching u a little history
February will obviously determine if you're a good historian or not

Same February will determine if i guess right or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Blablu balablu bulaba grin grin...see head like tanfili
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by GoodCane: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Tinubu always call attention and traffic in every social media platforms unlike the other 17 contestants

I believe he has upper hand than ATIKU

Although Atiku will give him a run but will likely come second after Tinubu

I repeat, e sure me die say u no get PVC? U get Abi u no get? Prove me wrong by posting your PVC with your moniker boldly written on it. Otherwise shut up if you don't have PVC.

Tinubu has upper hand in winning the osun state park association union, no one is dragging that with him
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
a4cube:
Ribadu is not looking ok.

Asiwaju went for photo op. Its written over him.

In the eyes of BITTER and HATEFUL IPOB every none IGBO is sick

Buhari is sick
Buhari is dead
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu is not Tinubu
Ribadu is sick

Next they will say Ribadu is not Ribadu and is from Ghana or some other African country.

Very confused people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

I did not see Orji Kalu or Rochas Okorocha in the picture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Is04970: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Ribadu as EFCC chairman under OBJ didn't find anything against Tinubu. Lagos was one of the few states with clean and clear records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Na una dey believe there was ever a fight against corruption I dey always laff.

If there was ever a fight against corruption, it at best selective. The power that be selects who the EFCC to go after, when to go after and how to go after it.

Do I need to remind you that Ribadu and Atiku are In-Laws? And the Jagaban gave Ribadu daughter's hand in Marriage?
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Criminals who believe that Nigeria belongs to them..
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Thebigheart: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:
Urchins will see nothing bad with this oo.
But in obi's, reverse na him case!
Mtchweee
Some1 made a bet with me yesterday that If Obi gets 25% in Lagos, he will give me 100k. I look at him and laugh....... grin
Make I start campaigning for Obi. For with Obi, a new Nigeria is Possible

I don't know why I love the colour and the emblems in that Labour Party logo.

God bless our GCFR incoming by May 2023 he be sworn in as President. God bless OBI-DATTI ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I repeat, e sure me die say u no get PVC? U get Abi u no get? Prove me wrong by posting your PVC with your moniker boldly written on it. Otherwise shut up if you don't have PVC.

Tinubu has upper hand in winning the osun state park association union, no one is dragging that with him
Atiku will obviously give Tinubu a run but he's likely to come second after Tinubu

I hope Tinubu give Nigerians dividend of democracy just as he did in Lagos alongside with his successor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Thebigheart:

I don't know why I love the colour and the emblems in that Labour Party logo.

God bless our GCFR incoming by May 2023 he be sworn in as President. God bless OBI-DATTI ticket.
Yes ooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Britishpea: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Wish your father was privileged enough to be this kind of a thief. You need to get to a certain level before you can become such a thief. So lori e ti buru ni!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by GoodCane: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Atiku will obviously give Tinubu a run but he's likely to come second after Tinubu

I hope Tinubu give Nigerians dividend of democracy just as he did in Lagos alongside with his successor

Omo no dey disguise again. No be Wetin I ask you be that.

U get PVC Abi u no get?
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
KEVIND:

If they don't have anything reasonable to say they start calling everybody ipob or 5%. but that doesn't take out the fact that a sick person & a drug lord cannot be the President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

IPOB quack Doctor who diagnosed people sick from pictures.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by osazuwa23: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
sowore for president say no to analogue thinkers grin
Abdul05:
God bless our incoming president the jagaban... grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I bow o, party wey no get single Governor, Senator, House of Assembly member both @ Federal & state level, even councilor no show, wan win President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Na only Political Oblivious Mumus fit imagine that kind misconstrued imagination.

If they ask you, who is the Senatorial LP candidates in your state, 1 you cannot mention, yet you are bragging of pvc that every Almijiri in Northern Nigeria carries as proof of identity?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Nvestor02: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Criminals who believe that Nigeria belongs to them..

Another frustrated mumu dey showcase his stupidity again.... So going to Hajj is now a offense.

Or Competing for a political position na big deal.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
They think we are foolish like them by fronting tinibu they think we will fall meanwhile their joker if a hardcore terrorist and bokp haraspomsot as revealed by their onetine leader amodu sherif
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by GoodCane: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
I bow o, party wey no get single Governor, Senator, House of Assembly member both @ Federal & state level wan win President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Na only Political Oblivious Mumus fit imagine that kind misconstrued imagination.

Do you have PVC? Yes or no?
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Temptee101:

Have you seen any healthy person around the drug lord?

Like candidate, like supporters

Vote LP

In the eyes of BITTER and HATEFUL IPOB every none IGBO is sick

Buhari is sick
Buhari is dead
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu is not Tinubu
Ribadu is sick
Badaru is sick

Next they will say Ribadu is not Ribadu and Badaru is not Badaru

Very confused people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.