Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings (45820 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / How This Girl Father Turned Me To Their Housemaid And Made Me Do The Housechores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by dealembassy: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
That is a function of your exposure,
Ear stud by men is for fashion and adornment of self it has nothing to do with the lady.
so what if her father braid his hair, will you run away?
I work in law enforcement , many of colleagues come to work with ear studs and braided hair and no one ever question them.

zimmaking:
I think i love this girl and i want to settle down with her this year.I saw her father who is in his 50s wearing stud/tiny earing yesterday crossover.is dis a red flag on the family?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by OKOATA(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Run ooo!

See Obi Rev Father.

Obi nha scam any day anytime

Show me your pastor and I will tell you who you are
The baby has the same Afro has the pastor, does that mean he's the father? They don't even look alike. Don't carry hate into 2023..
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by emerged01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Maybe or not. There are some people like that with great personality. The ear ring may mean nothing to him.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Of all things to check in a potential father-in-law, na choice of jewelry?!!

You didn't check for mental capacity, emotional intelligence, Leadership, etc...!

Op, I already feel for your girl! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by kunle75(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
I think i love this girl and i want to settle down with her this year.I saw her father who is in his 50s wearing stud/tiny earing yesterday crossover.is dis a red flag on the family?

Bro no red flags anywhere, we have been designed to believe such people who wear stud are unbelievers, am in my late 40s and i wear stud and that has nothing to do with my faith nor my judgment for others .

Go for whatever you believe, God help u

But if I were you, I won't judge a book by it's cover.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Originalsly: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
PellsKodak:

Who tf is that unknown nigga on the pic
He is gay for bursting his ear

Another unknown nigga just be watching you and laugh.

Stop it!... don't kill me with ignorance!

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by MrAAA2: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
crood:
I need help please.

2022 is the most terrible year for me

Lack of I lost my job

I lost control of my house because I couldn't pay rent

I sold my gas to survive

And now I don't have anything to eat anymore

Am unhappy and am starving

You created a number of threads around Christmas stating you don't have parent's love and in another, an orphan without a job.

Someone (Thespecialconnect@gmail.com) asked you if you could work in a farm with 45k salary, free living and feeding, did you reach out to him yet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by izubext007: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Any thing wey u see collect
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by kunle75(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
emerged01:
Maybe or not. There are some people like that with great personality. The ear ring may mean nothing to him.

Its just fashion it means nothing, I wear one.
If any guy is gonna judge my daughter by my appearance, its up to them,I don't have control over there decisions.
But I can tell you for a fact, such guy is missing a gem,because I know we are good people.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by ETHIX(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:

When you marry a girl, you marry her family too. The dad will still be part of your family. Pray to God for guidance and he will show you more red flags or convince you to go ahead. If you don’t involve God now, you will after marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Machinegun91(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seeing is believing.

Daughters of Arm rubbers are also good wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Ebonygeek(f): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
How does her father's personal style affect your girlfriend? undecided Aren't they two separate individuals? undecided
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by crood: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
MrAAA2:

You created a number of threads around Christmas stating you don't have parent's love and in another, an orphan without a job.

Someone (Thespecialconnect@gmail.com) asked you if you could work in a farm with 45k salary, free living and feeding, did you reach out to him yet?
he's a scammer don't mind him with his fake farm

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala

For your UK used/new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by spiceadole: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:

A man in Nigeria would not want to be judged for wearing studs..they call it fashion.

Now,tables have turned
Studs now seem to linked with irresponsibility.

Life!
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by 3310adeb: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=chatinent post=119603604]Focus on the girl you want to marry mbok...leave her pale attire alone before you'll tell us tomorrow that you want to break up with her because her mom didn't write JAMB. You dey weigh her papa, you never check important things...una genotype match? She get good character? Will she make a good wife? Are you compatible?

If you aren't planning to hurt his daughter, you shouldn't be afraid of Number 1 man and tools.

Case closed?

Guy, leave him, make E no check the most important, have you not seen a pastor Daughter that is wayward,Walahi you just nail it

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by hotspec(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
if u can't afford to see your son wearing stud, run.
If u're Yoruba, there's a proverb that u can marry a bad child, but u should not afford a bad in-laws. For you to raise this issue, means u're not supportive of d man's mode of dressing. What if tomorrow, u have a son and ur wife wear stud for him, and tells u afterall her father also wear. Who'll u report to? And ur parent will also tell u that... U too already knew a farm belonging to land squirrel before u plant groundnut there. It's another Yoruba proverb.

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by 00FFT00(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:

How e take concern you oga. Did he borrow your ears?.
You leave pesin you get business with go dey chuck eyes inside wetin no concern you.

I dey suspect say you dey look for alibi wey you wan use run cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:

What a flimsy excuse!
Go marry a girl who's father is an Imam or Sheikh!

There are some topics that doesn't need public debate. The mods too doesn't need to push it to fp to make it look important.
Childish topics that are devaluing this site.
HBD....!!

Plum the Sweet
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by arantess: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Truvelisback:
Why are u using her father to judge her personality?
Because snake must born long something

It's natural abeg
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by MrAAA2: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
crood:
he's a scammer don't mind him with his fake farm

What did he tell you that appears to be scam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
If the earring is on the right no p...but if it's on the left my brother run oh!
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by dankorode(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:
See this one.. You must be a pastor's son.
hahahaha you must be indomie generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
Focus on the girl you want to marry mbok...leave her pale attire alone before you'll tell us tomorrow that you want to break up with her because her mom didn't write JAMB. You dey weigh her papa, you never check important things...una genotype match? She get good character? Will she make a good wife? Are you compatible?

If you aren't planning to hurt his daughter, you shouldn't be afraid of Number 1 man and tools.

Case closed?
Lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by naturefellow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Truvelisback:
Why are u using her father to judge her personality?
many children on Nairaland. Many dumb responses.

There should be nairaland.com for under 18 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking

The earrings might be a red flag. More importantly, focus on her mum. How does she dress. Also, what kind of people are their family friends.

Not to forget, is your girlfriend are dads favorite? A lot of times, the dad is overly attached to the girl . She may more likely esteem her dad above you when married. Her dad's words and not yours are final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by JBArokonkwo1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
PellsKodak:
The father is irresponsible
Your gf was not trained properly
She is definitely a hoe because her dad is a nigga undecided undecided
Break up right now and save your self from paternity fraud wink cheesy

If your papa responsible,he for use condom and save nairaland from a low life like u....

Also if to say your mama responsible,she for close legs......now we have a life time idiot on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by BigYash: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
Na rapper grin
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by etrange: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guys and thier unrealistic expectations. When it's time for marriage, y'all start looking for girls that fell from heaven. So your girl has met all you want in woman to the point where her father's sense of fashion is the next available thing to consider? What of her mother, does she know how to cook? Her uncle nko?

To be serious, except you're the type that sees a lady today and plans to marry her next Easter, I assume you've been dating this girl for a while now. You know her character, her lifestyle, her ambitions, her outlook in life, etc. Even the father that puts on earings, you know more than any other person on this thread. Yet you're asking us if a single element of his attire is a red flag? So if we say yes, you'll leave the girl? How can the fact that he puts on earings be treated in isolation when it's evident that both good people and bad people put on earings?

Many of y'all no longer have the capacity to assess situations and take decisions as men. You just come here to ask how to exist. My girls smiled today, what do I do? My girl likes cartoons, is it a red flag? Lol.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by DeOTR: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dshocker:

Omo na nigga raw family you want enter so and probably the mother draws tattoo.
My paternal grandma had a tattoo on her arm, my Mom too. My grandma died at 99 last year September and she's had the tattoo for as long as I've known her.
I don't know where's you're from. I'm Yoruba and women in my side of the world wear tattoos as fashion. It's an age long culture and I don't see anything bad in it.
As for ear piercing and hair braids for men, well, that's the monopoly of sango worshippers. cheesy
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by oweman: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your girl sabi do the thing well well that's more impowrtant !
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Edopesin: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Enny2013:
May be he was once based abroad.

Yeye talk, so na only abroad people dey run am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.