Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings (45870 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / How This Girl Father Turned Me To Their Housemaid And Made Me Do The Housechores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by PAQ(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Its a red flag! That man is about to marry his daughter off to a local champion!

People like u will join NPF and start arresting boys with tatoos. Self righteous typical Nigerian.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by dankorode(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:

Lol I be your dad's mate. Few blocked heads Nigerian believes your a razo once you punch your ears.
funny man, how old are that make you my dad's mate,in almost 44 yrs old
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Ibkrichie(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
I think i love this girl and i want to settle down with her this year.I saw her father who is in his 50s wearing stud/tiny earing yesterday crossover.is dis a red flag on the family?

Shey na the father you wan marry ni?
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by TheZeezle(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
dankorode:
funny man, how old are that make you my dad's mate,in almost 44 yrs old

He's older though but almost his age so boy, don't be naive. Ear punching, hair styles no means you are a bad guy. You guys keep reasoning like Nigerian police.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
ZKOSOSO:

HBD....!!

Plum the Sweet
thanks so much sir
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Obiorahpcfg: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your own son go wear nose ring! Shuuum!!
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by achimendy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
I think i love this girl and i want to settle down with her this year.I saw her father who is in his 50s wearing stud/tiny earing yesterday crossover.is dis a red flag on the family?

Just settle down and do your investigation, it might be that the man is into entertainment, or he's stayed abroad for sometime, you understand.

Just do your checks, something will be responsible for that ,but don't conclude fast.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by yomzy123(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=PellsKodak post=119604139]The father is irresponsible
Your gf was not trained properly
She is definitely a hoe because her dad is a nigga undecided undecided
Break up right now and save your self from paternity fraud wink

Bro you are bush man , so if davido grew up and you met 1 of his daughter you will say na irresposible train am abi ? ���

Olodo
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by faithfull18(f): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol, hmmn.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by dankorode(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:

He's older though but almost his age so boy, don't be naive. Ear punching, hair styles no means you are a bad guy. You guys keep reasoning like Nigerian police.
sorry for my typography error, I'm talking about myself being almost 44 ,so don't mistook me for boy oga
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by drololaaof: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
You love and want to settle down with her this year . It is good oh ,endure and not enjoy.
Have crosscheck the parents background? What type of father or mother is she having?
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by PellsKodak: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=yomzy123 post=119614675][/quote]
Stop suking Davido's dik
Get it off your mouth
Your knees hurt already cheesy undecided
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by TheZeezle(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
dankorode:
sorry for my typography error, I'm talking about myself being almost 44 ,so don't mistook me for boy oga
Ok sir.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by larrypourl(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:

It's no big deal, might be yankee based dad. My landlord is almost 60years, based in the US with his family and frequent Nigeria. You need to see the tattoo and his big gold chain, even had to tattoo Nigerias flag and the US flag on his arm.. very funny man, simple and accommodating.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Who da fork are you interested in? The girl? Or her father? Fool!
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Ladymillion(f): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Poppie na ancient and modern runs man, the way you all rate babes with waist beads as hoes cum olosho
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by HoneySwag(f): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
What is her character like? I think that's what you should look out for. I know there's a negative stereotype on guys that wear earrings, have tattoos, etc but you shouldn't be quick to conclude without facts. Find out what kind of man is the father and observe your gf character.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by 77star: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:

What a flimsy excuse!
Go marry a girl who's father is an Imam or Sheikh!

There are some topics that doesn't need public debate. The mods too doesn't need to push it to fp to make it look important.
Childish topics that are devaluing this site.
This lady!
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Omniman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:

What a flimsy excuse!
Go marry a girl who's father is an Imam or Sheikh!

There are some topics that doesn't need public debate. The mods too doesn't need to push it to fp to make it look important.
Childish topics that are devaluing this site.

one of the dumbest topic in 2023 grin
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by dankorode(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:

Ok sir.
goodnight
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by frleopardo: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Lol it won't matter cos it's not tinubu abi...were
If you must do some propaganda, then put your heads together and create a sensible convincing one, not this nonsense. I can't tell if you guys are just clowning around or really trying to convince the very few Nigerians with the IQ of a housefly, but I know one thing: YOUR CONTENTS ARE VERY POOR.

Obidients don't need to do a propaganda on Tinubu: his flaws are too glaring for even the blind not to see.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by ModCaller: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
abobote:
What concerns you with what the father wears

I know you have not traveled out before, if not you will know that these things are common

They're not common here. It's like saying being openly gay is common.

OP be careful with that girl o. You don't know the history of that earring. There's no smoke without fire. No go marry cultist pikin
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Slurity(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:
As for me, it is a serious red flag but I will still observe the girl well before making my conclusion. It is very rear for bad parent to produce good children.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
frleopardo:
If you must do some propaganda, then put your heads together and create a sensible convincing one, not this nonsense. I can't tell if you guys are just clowning around or really trying to convince the very few Nigerians with the IQ of a housefly, but I know one thing: YOUR CONTENTS ARE VERY POOR.

Obidients don't need to do a propaganda on Tinubu: his flaws are too glaring for even the blind not to see.

See the Rev Father laying courses on Obi the Pandora candidate on the 1st day of the election year

He has failed already go buy your napkins to wipe your tears pro Max

Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Johel(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
zimmaking:

It's a red flag on your local dumb head
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Probz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheZeezle:
See this one.. You must be a pastor's son.

Lol.
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
OboOlora:
Nigerians and stereotyping, Wetin do stud, tattoo, dreads etc?

U never see pple wey nor get anyone but dem worse pass devil
yes I've seen but seeing you on dread tattoo alone will make me conclude your irresponsible without even getting to know you, tel me which responsible person wears a tattoo
If you doubt me go ask SARS
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by 2016v2017: 1:52am On Jan 02, 2023
PellsKodak:
The father is irresponsible
Your gf was not trained properly
She is definitely a hoe because her dad is a nigga undecided undecided
Break up right now and save your self from paternity fraud wink cheesy
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by mecuries(m): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Are you marrying her dad?
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by Larrykaysail(m): 4:38am On Jan 02, 2023
zimmaking:
that doesn't matter. Most people from western world use it, I don't use it tho but it has no meaning
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by pfadom: 5:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Is he Charley Boy Oputa?

zimmaking:
Re: My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings by yinkeys(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Enny2013:
Maybe he was once based abroad.
I saw videos of Austin Eguavoen with ear rings on when he was younger
Seems he also pierced his ears grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.