Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. (45823 Views)

He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship / From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / This Is The Reason I'm Better Than You [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Senudi96(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hppHc_wFU

In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married.

Watch full the video above.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by obinna58(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin
Their general trait na confusion

301 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
So let me guess, she broke up with the guy, searched for better men, didn't find anyone better and she's now complaining that she's better than his wife.

This gender is confused

556 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by princefrank76: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Senudi96:
In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married. Watch full the video here-
cry more lady

30 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Paracetamol01: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Who tell you say you better pass am.well, the story of a lizard comes to mind. When a lizard falls from a roof and no one is praising it, its praise itself

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Rokiat(f): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Every woman swears that she got a better crotch. If you like you can have two vaginals and one gets wetter than the other he will still drop you and go to where he can find peace of mind.

That’s the most important.

262 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Emir8: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
You can't say you are better than the wife he married. Just say he is married and you regret breaking up with him. That's how many ladies are regretting today.

287 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Ever8090: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
It is for the man to decide who is better and not the Olosho herself...

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Just watched the video. This girl is insane. shocked

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Senudi96(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Her opinion though. We have to hear from the man to know who's better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Llbhons: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lmao grin
This is why me and my brother don’t pity them
Imagine breaking up with a guy because of petty reasons and you’re now regretting

St*pid b**tch, you haven’t seen anything
It’s when you click 30 plus you’ll know that you really fu*caked up, it’s then you’ll turn to sadist feminist woman all over social media crying about men

And I shall be there to witness it and even mess you more

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Iamicekid(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ode tell urself anything to make u feel better, Na d problem woman have be that, not wanting to own up to there Bleep up always trying to blame someone or a situation

62 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
The guy must have been all over her.

That's why you must give women space and not overcrowd them.

Stop worshipping women

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by theophorus(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
When dem dey rush you market, if you get Sense sell am, make He no go be say customer go finish you go come dey regret why you no take some deals.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Big possibility. I like the way you brought this from outside the box.

It's true. She probably left for some other guy and expected he'd be waiting for her. The guy getting married to another woman shocked her. Now she's over here complaining about how she's better than the wife he chose.

Nonsense

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
The sweetest revenge in a relationship is moving on after a bad breakup by redeveloping nd upgrading urself in every aspect of ur life to bcom the man or woman every opposite sex wants to have. Once that happens he or she will keep regretting 4 missing a raw diamond that has become a refined one. Sleeping with ur ex' sis or best frnd isn't a sweet revenge but rather a sign that u've not yet moved on.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The sweetest revenge in a relationship is moving on after a bad breakup by redeveloping nd upgrading urself in every aspect of ur life to bcom the man or woman every opposite sex wants to have. Once that happens he or she will keep regretting 4 missing a raw diamond that has become a refined one. Sleeping with ur ex' sis or best frnd isn't a sweet revenge but rather a sign that u've not yet moved on.

Exactly!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
And so what? undecided
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Saintinoo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dimaya:

Stop wiorshipping women

What happens when you overcrowd them, I once did that and babe kept feeling bossy.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Saintinoo:

What happens when you overcrowd them, I once did that and babe kept feeling bossy.

How was she feeling bossy?
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by pansophist(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
And by being better than her ex wife, I'm sure her criteria for judging her will purely be on her looks, meanwhile to him, his new wife respects and brings him peace, something so basic, but modern women seems to lack.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by efficiencie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Senudi96:
In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married. Watch full the video here-

This arrogant fool thinks she is better. I always say it. Stay away from these hoes. They never want to be groomed. They see commitment as a cage and they love wilding.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by naijapips04: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Guy dodge a bullet. What an entitled prick.

21 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Amumaigwe: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

Stop worshipping women

A woman demanding space in a committed relationship is simply telling the man that she is not ready to be accountable to him. Simply out, she is not yet tired of whoring.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by padi94(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Women don't know what they want...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by mytime24(f): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Dem don serve u breakfast, move on to dinner cheesy

10 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Irupetepete: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
After my last experience in relationship, I will, don't go for looks or body features, you will end up regretting it...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Rokiat(f): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Irupetepete:
After my last experience in relationship, I will, don't go for looks or body features, you will end up regretting it...
Lmao your breakfast was hot ehn? This is just all talk for now when you move on you will go right back to your old ways.

Men will always go for looks and body features. That is just how they are. Telling a man not to go for looks is like telling a woman not to go for money.

There is a reason billionaires and millionaires go for pretty women. How a man’s woman look is a direct reflection on the man. That is why rich men like to take their pretty wives/gfs to lavish parties etc automatically there’s this level of respect that come with been seen with a pretty woman.

If georgina rodríguez weren’t beautiful Ronaldo wouldn’t have look her way fact!

18 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Obaaderemi2: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

It's true. She probably left for some other guy and expected he'd be waiting for her. The guy getting married to another woman shocked her. Now she's over here complaining about how she's better than the wife he chose.

Nonsense
Exactly, when you give the idiots attention they will trample on it and take you for granted, even sleep with another man who is beneath you. Then when you dump them they start complaining. Men must learn to drop them immediately they begin to show any silly attitude like not reciprocating your attention on them.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by almarthins(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2023
obinna58:
grin
Their general trait na confusion

Woman na so dey be. U no lie?

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Saintinoo(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

How was she feeling bossy?
o

She does something wrong to me and when I complain, she gives silent treatment, she expects me to call and apologise, when I call and try to tell her that she offended me, she calm I am the one at fault, reason why I always call and find way to makeup with her without apologing to her, mehn, it is like film, I japa.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.