Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless (39680 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by CheapHomes1: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tejuri:

Tinubu and the PDP govs who decamped to APC won Buhari that election. Obasanjo’s endorsement fo Buhari had no impact on that election. For a former President, the man has zero political clout and it is amusing.

you are right, it is amusing because i am wondering why the action of a man who has "zero political clout" is making tinubu camp to write long epistle for us to read

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Coinmamax: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
How is it worthless... Urchins everywhere

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Britishpea: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nwaetche:
BAT through his spokesman said that Obasanjo's endorsements are worthless? Yet you & your people went to his house the other day to solicit for his endorsement.

Obj has now endorsed someone else and you suddenly remember that his endorsements are worthless?

Shame!

grin, grin, grin

Let’s see your wisdom in your words. Right now, your wisdom is toilet paper weight.

Every political candidate who went to see OBJ was there for prayer and recognition being a former president and an elder statesman. It is also pertinent for Tinubu to visit him because he’s from his region. People would tag him arrogant if he didn’t visit him. You don’t want to know the persuasion Tinubu got before he went to visit him. Obj can’t make Tinubu win elections and can’t make him lose.

Obj is a featherweight politician. His endorsement is so worthless. He has no followers. He only has people who respect his achievements. He started failing during the re election bid of Dimeji Bankole, former house of reps speaker. He endorsed him and he failed.

He supported a candidate against Amosu he failed. He supported another one against Abiodun he failed. He had lost his unit many times. He antagonized MKO during his hay day as a rich man to being a politician then to when he was supposed to recognize him as a winner of the 1993 elections. Obj is holier than thou. A man who left all governance to chase after tied term agenda. Who converted Ota farm to his own.
And Obi won’t win.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by chichriso: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by xandy84: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
APC media crew are doing a bad job. Let people endorse whoever they want and you concentrate on selling your candidate. I never knew OBJ endorsed Obi until APC says it's worthless. Sometimes, you make situation worse by trying to defend it when you called have ignore it and just let it fade away. APC media crew are doing an horrible job
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by SmartPolician: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
That's a fact, another angle Obansanjo is deceiving Obi so as yaruba to win, but that's dead on arrival grin grin

Even Obasanjo will eventually support his oga Atiku, the man that made him president, same as Obi, Atiku is their oga.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

Apparently, you have gone to get some mental help as you have stopped regurgitating that Obi would step down by December 2022.

I don't know who gives these kids internet access!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
That's a fact, another angle Obansanjo is deceiving Obi so as yaruba to win, but that's dead on arrival grin grin

Even Obasanjo will eventually support his oga Atiku, the man that made him president, same as Obi, Atiku is their oga.

Atiku is coming

So he's no more dropping out by December
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Naijanascam: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 5.

Meaning you are loving the present situation abi?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by donprinyo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Urchins are crying. OBIdients continue the pressing
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by juman(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
I commend obi and his supporters. They make our democracy more interesting and lively and make the process more energetic and enjoyable.

Their contribution is inestimable.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Arambetimofeda: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Why dont you cirrect your grammar first
My question is """IF OBASANJO IS NOT RELEVANT, WHY DID TINUBU VISITED HIM ?

To say the truth, u can't support apc and not look stupid.
[/quote]
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Racoon(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin Chai! See painment!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Arambetimofeda: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Arambetimofeda:
Why dont you correct your grammar first
My question is """IF OBASANJO IS NOT RELEVANT, WHY DID TINUBU VISITED HIM ?

To say the truth, u can't support apc and not look stupid.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Beedude(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
bentenny:

So why did ur paymaster balablu go to Obj's house at ota to receive endorsement from him?
He only visited an elder state man. Tinubu has more followers than OBJ in the SW. With or without OBJ endorsement, Tinubu will win SW and the closest rival in SW will be Atiku
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Mccullum: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
OBJ has no electoral value in South West.

Let him enjoy his freedom of expression, Jagaban will beat him and candidates the way panel beater dey beat an accident vehicles.

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by DrAkpamudehe: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

18 is too far. Obi is dropping out next Monday because him no get further money to spend on campaigns
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Beedude(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

I was dumbfounded when i realised he couldn't win his polling unit honestly

I don't know the difference between him and Osinbajo grin
OBJ has been losing B2B. MC Oluomo will defeat OBJ in his Ota polling unit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Beedude(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mccullum:
OBJ has no electoral value in South West.

Let him enjoy his freedom of expression, Jagaban will beat him and candidates the way panel beater dey beat an accident vehicles.

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL.
grin
You are wicked bro
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by xandy84: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
OBJ has the right to endorse candidate of his choice just like every Nigerian and you are right when you said APC should have just ignore him and focus on selling there candidate to the people but it surprise me when you said OBJ is envious of Tinubu... Are you for real? OBJ was 39 when he became military head of State and also president for 8 years. OBJ is knows world over while Tinubu is local champion. I am not belittling Tinubu achievements but he can't seat on same table as OBJ in world stage at the moment..

mach7:
In my opinion, APC shouldn't have bothered replying OBJ. It only makes his "endorsement" seem somewhat relevant.

To the discerning, his support for Obi has been clear from day one. Amongst the frontline candidates, Obi is the only one that can be controlled or dictated to by OBJ. OBJ's aim is to ensure that his influence which was eroded by Buhari can be restored via Obi. All the talk about supporting someone from Eastern extraction is just a charade.

Asides this, I also perceive that OBJ has a personal animosity for Tinubu. Something akin to envy since the days of when Tinubu was a Governor.

To those saying that Tinubu went to beg OBJ for endorsement, you are spewing rubbish. Tinubu was advised to go see OBJ (being the most prominent Yoruba leader who is an ex-president) and sell his ambition to him, and Tinubu followed that advice.

Following the outcome of the meeting, it became clear that OBJ won't support Tinubu, but he also committed that he wouldn't support Atiku either and for the Tinubu camp, that was OK.

Election is next month, let's see how OBJ's and by extension the so called "Cabal of ex-Gemerals" endorsement helps Obi.

However, I do find it funny when Obi says he want to build a new Nigeria and use the hungry youths as a structure....blah...blah...blah and yet still relies on the same corrupt structure of persons like OBJ to attempt to get into office.

Really funny.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
gimakon2:

We day wait.
No need to take that individual serious, He is not even sure he would make it alive to January 18 let alone.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by naijaking1: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
David160:

But Tinubu the druggie visited obj a few months ago to beg for the Same endorsement... I love seeing Tinubu slaves wail

Imagine what the headline would have been if OBJ had endorsed Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by toprealman: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bayo once wrote a piece, has Babangida given up ? This same guy fought Abacha and IBB.
I wonder how he lost the fire in his bone. What
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

18 is too far. Obi is dropping out next Monday because him no get further money to spend on campaigns
You must be Obi's accountant and his bank manager. grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by edungene7: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yet Thiefunbu went to ota to beg for this same worthless endorsement hahaha
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Abdogood(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Last last we go still suffer, OBJ or the Masses?

Most of the our keyboards warriors are still dependent kids, another 8 Years from today when their are fully independent sense will fall on them.

I feel pity for the mature ones among them that have lost it because of 2naira.

Make una continue. We will all individually reap what we sow be it Obident, Aticulated or Batified. Its matter of time.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by gimakon2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
gypsey:
No need to take that individual serious, He is not even sure he would make it alive to January 18 let alone.

Suffer no day tire them, Them wan bring another useless person give us for another 8 years, e no go better for all of them. Stupid people.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Juanmike(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

Apparently, you have gone to get some mental help as you have stopped regurgitating that Obi would step down by December 2022.

I don't know who gives these kids internet access!
He has resolved to saying 19th January.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Babastrong(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't know why Baba is disgracing himself.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Salvador1: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
When they were begging him for endorsement in ota it wasn't worthless.
Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by eagleu: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
naijaking1:

Imagine what the headline would have been if OBJ had endorsed Tinubu!

Yes oh!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by ejimatic: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oluwabash:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1512242-breaking-tinubu-reacts-obasanjo-endorses-peter-obi-2023-presidency/
The helaing of the civil war cannot be initiated by Igbo presidency. Igbos don't even need it.What they want is seccesion from Nigeria. Baba may have forgotten the vestiges of the civil war but the norh has not fogotten not even with the frenzy of the IPOB and its leader and supporters.Febuary 2023 will show and define the existence of Nigeria. BAT all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.