Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37856 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Nijablast:
Welcome, The Jagaban of Africa, your enemies will hang your portrait in their offices this year. IJN.
does IJN you wrote here mean I'M JUST NAUGHTY?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Racoon(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2023
"Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
victorazy:

APC is 100% banking on rigging not by vote.
Can you rig more than the man in charge of the rigging. Trump rigged and rigged, but he couldn't outrig Biden. Why?! Because the people in charge of rigging internationally did the rigging.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Nchenches:
Tinubu is now talking like a psychiatric patient.

He has failed to understand that you cannot lead troops as commander in chief under the Influence of cocaine

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
does IJN you wrote here mean I'M JUST NAUGHTY?
Wrong: IT means "I'M JUST NONSENSICAL".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Can you rig more than the man in charge of the rigging. Trump rigged and rigged, but he couldn't outrig Biden. Why?! Because the people in charge of rigging internationally did the rigging.
your votes will count
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by bluecircle470: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

You’re just commenting without knowing anything. Did Tinubu use to vote in ikoyi…. You just rush to comment out of hatred
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Yoighaman(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2023
His desperation for power is worrisome.

This man would sell even his own mother to grab power.

God deliver us from this kind of a person.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by adioolayi(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2023
CheapHomes1:

so tinubu is so popular but is dependent on division in PDP to win election?

In an election, every little details counts..

There shouldn't be a debate on who wins the next Presidential election at the back of APC's abysmal performance, especially on economy.

The only lifeline APC and Tinubu are enjoying now is the division in PDP.... division into NNPP, LP and G-5 Governors..

This one lifeline seems to be enough for them to retain power.

PDP mess this up with their own hands...they are literally throwing power away.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by themanderon: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2023
The Lord of hosts will have other ideas on that day. Light will surely prevail over darkness which you stand for. All the demonic dark forces you have consulted will fail you on that day.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Occurstaem(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2023
There's no correlation between the headline and the content.
OP should get a life and stop being mischievous.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by APCREP: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2023
DevilSignature:
cheesy
Baba is still living in his dreams

Well, let me quickly react to the topic wey baba say no one will stop him; baba, if no one can't stop you na God go stop you. Nigeria will never die with you

Amen and Nigerians will stop him he is no one choice and I wonder what people supporting him stands to gain with all that is happening in the now Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by pedrilo: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
This your undemocratic attitude of entitlement and ego is what will humble you.
We are waiting for you.
Come collect presidency make we see!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Eriggs: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
tiswell:
baba rest!

You won't smell aso rock

Peter Obi will grill y'all corrupt politicians and send y'all to jail for the hardships and wicked practices you meted on Nigerians sad
Dis copy cat sef don dey talk y'all y'all. I told you kids dat una oga na master anyday Anytime.
He won dey post like aunty MANNA, yeye dey smell.
Copy copy y'all y'all, e no even sweet for him mouth sef.. y'all y'all upper iweka style hahaha grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by stasius: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
I hope you know God can stop you papa!!!

Stop playing or acting almighty.

Power belongs to God!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by tungamaje: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
His self confidence is amazing. Unfortunately he didn't know the masses are not with him. His handlers kept giving him false hope. Let's just hope he takes it when the results are announced
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Gkay1(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu thought this country belong to him
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Eriggs: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2023
stasius:
I hope you know God can stop you papa!!!

Stop playing or acting almighty.

Power belongs to God!
Keep shut and read. Na God u read dere or man?
Hypocrite
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ultimateprof: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

All I know is that I am going to vote APC. I will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Anything that will happen should happen

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Benwallt(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Na Tinubu fit do am

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Eriggs: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
tungamaje:
His self confidence is amazing. Unfortunately he didn't know the masses are not with him. His handlers kept giving him false hope. Let's just hope he takes it when the results are announced
only terrorists and cannibals r not wit him, we good Nigerians will vote for him, u can go vote for ur looters and terrorists candidate. Tinubu is your next president, Nothing u can do about it
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Eriggs: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Benwallt:
Na Tinubu fit do am
na true u talk
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Where did he say no one can stop me. BAD HEADLINE
Johnthejohn:
Tinubu is too desperate. Buhari has warned Nigerians to never allow politicians disrupt 2023 general elections. Maybe, he was referring to Tinubu undecided
Sharap
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Benwallt(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:
na true u talk
Yes o. I personally create that stamp. It is done. Sealed
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by DevilSignature: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
APCREP:

Amen and Nigerians will stop him he is no one choice and I wonder what people supporting him stands to gain with all that is happening in the now Nigeria
You know say craze people plenty for Nigeria naau
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by pacespot(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2023
It is disconcerting to me that Nigerians cannot distinguish between a egoistic politician and a brave leader. Tinubu is the former but some people are calling this man who crumbles each time he comes to the media brave. Tinubu and bravery are like word and opposite.

Brave people do the right thing all the time, they stand by the truth even if it is a less popular view, they fight for the weak and shun all corruption practices. Tinubu leadership is antithesis to all these.

Tinubu's media gaffes are not only the product of his aging body and bad health, they are also the resultant effects of fear of losing the election placed on him by Obidients. That is why it surprises many to see Tinubu looking totally disoriented at one time and the other time looking a bit composed.

That is why I want to ask all sensible Nigerians if this is the man they want to place the responsibility of managing the affairs for over 200 millions ethnically and religiously diverse people on, especially in this volatile time?

Unless Nigerians are contented with another absentee president like Buhari for the next 8 years. That people will be left to be governed with "president said this," "president did that," etc.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Bear it in mind that the so called "International Riggers" don't care about the well being of the people BUT way to favour themselves and Tinubu falls to that quality.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by R0LL0N(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Dictator “no one will stop me” Remember God dey throne he no dey sleep nor slumber. Let’s see
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by tungamaje: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:
only terrorists and cannibals r not wit him, we good Nigerians will vote for him, u can go vote for ur looters and terrorists candidate. Tinubu is your next president, Nothing u can do about it
Keep it up. I know you are one of those giving him the false hope. How do you think and APC candidate would save Nigerians from same APC misrule.? Do you think Nigerians are fools?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Parachoko: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Parachoko my super urchin

How body ?

You still dey dream abi
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by stasius: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:
Keep shut and read. Na God u read dere or man?
Hypocrite

Ntooor! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain Am!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Fruit24: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Who go vote Apc na him n his family go suffer beyond 2026

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.