Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media (65330 Views)

Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / This 18th Birthday Photoshoot Has Got A Lot Of People Talking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by milann: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
shocked shocked shocked Help me o! I don pick race!
cum back here. I'm softcore
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by socialjustice93: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
NO1ORIJINAL:
Can you people have sense??…… she’s my family member…. That is her Dad!!

Ifedioku abi?
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by jimyjames(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ok. Logically, it's not enough evidence except people don't wanna mention her social handle for us to verify.
Her Instagram handle is in the screenshot the op posted check well
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
RoyalBlu:

Nice one!

I'm a woman tho.

How are you doing
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
jimyjames:

Her Instagram handle is in the screenshot the op posted check well
I m going to check. And double check
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
milann:
cum back here. I'm softcore
commerce ni
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Metrofox(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
phoneport:

Stare... Stir! Corrected sir.
Thanks.

No mind the werey 'stare' is the correct word 'stir' is for 'stirring' soup
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by milann: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
commerce ni
you are orally saucy. Go down on your knees and suck it out
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Moz22: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
send it here! Give out the handle and let's bust the pie or get the truth
maybe this settles it for u

1 Like

Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Moz22: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
99persait:
It seems the man is holding her hand bag
it's his wife's bag and she's his daughter
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

It's proven. But there are times people are rude and they get admonished. There's an adage that says only a bastard doesn't get annoyed when vexed.
I know sometimes ppl can be rude on dis forum especially wen dey want your attention but you take urs too far and extend it to all guys, me right now I am shocked that you responded to me in a civil manner, but anyway peace
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Alvinrich: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
phoneport:
A photo of a beautiful woman surfaced on social media and left people talking on the comments section after they noticed something else.

The stunning young lady seems to have taken a photo of herself to mark the start of a new year.

That is her father
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
rayvelez:
Nah her papa be that

Calm down bro, how you take know? grin
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by prophetfire: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Unluckrees:
Fake News, it's her Dad.
Yes. The man celebrated something in their village few days ago.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by galaxy2020(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
The man is amazed by her ukwu....
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by paschal47(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
We just talked about their uncontrollable libido in a previous thread.
Oko baba tin le! (He fit dey gather erection like that).

Ok, am hearing that's her father. Which evidence do anyone has to back it up?
Do we v people that knew the lady in reality here?

Is it difficult to know the lady in reality? Beside even the lady said it's her Dad and if you are a follower of hers, you'll see the man in her photos too
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
I know sometimes ppl can be rude on dis forum especially wen dey want your attention but you take urs too far and extend it to all guys, me right now I am shocked that you responded to me in a civil manner, but anyway peace
Ahh. Those boys wan spoil my market. I m very civil
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Moz22:
maybe this settles it for u
Settled.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by RestructureNig2: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
That's his father, her name is Klara Kalu on twitter
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Ladyfab: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nah wah o. In the absence of any other gist. You guys should zukwanuike
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
The man at the back is looking at the backyard
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Hunter0007: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
This Op nah eleriburuku..Don't just go around screenshoting everything and posting on nairaland for likes and comments.
That man right there is her father, and the girl clearly say it in the comment section.
But no you pple won't find out more about stuff b4 posting.
Lalasticlala should close this thread..abi what his he been paid for.

Thread that contains fake news as this should be closed and shouldn't be sent to front page.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by OdenKelechi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Useless perverted souls. That's her father ffs
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by RoyalBlu(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
acewines:

How are you doing

Very well thank you. How're you?
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by eniteden(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Funny thing is..No matter how beautiful a woman is, just knack am for 3 months u don tire for am. Only true love, likeness, respect, and attraction etc can keep u going without breaking up. But then u go get side chick, worst of all the side chick fit no fine reach your main cool.

Irony of life grin
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Originalsly: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow!.... no time for background...... she is soooo pretty.... a natural beauty. Wow!
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
The man was just passing and observing goings on, now you people have turned it to something else undecided
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by einsteine(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
That's her father
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

Ahh. Those boys wan spoil my market. I m very civil
lol no let Dem spoil ur market o... U no know where husband fit come from, all the same abeg take it easy.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Starz825(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
He wasn't just looking from behind....he was also looking at the behind grin
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
lol no let Dem spoil ur market o... U no know where husband fit come from, all the same abeg take it easy.
Thanks sir.
Re: A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media by FengChui(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
NO1ORIJINAL:
Can you people have sense??…… she’s my family member…. That is her Dad!!

I bin don dey align this babe for IG, run me the alignment na.... E no go bad if I be your in-law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / Lawrence Marqueze Patterson Traces Ancestry To Igbo, To Marry Anambra Girl / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.