Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl (3749 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:
So I met this fine lady on instagram. We have been talking for a while . Today she seem to ask more bout me. I wouldn’t usually lie. Thing is . She is rich and young, she just bought a house in Lekki last month . By my instagram it looks like I might be doing well, but na just nice pictures i get. My brothers I am just a freaking tennant in Ajah, and not in a Behind part of Ajah. Ajah is like the hoodlums if you are staying in the island and she is abroad based actually .
Deep down I know she is asking these questions to see if my class match . Tempted to just play the lying game to her now. Yet to reply her message.
I was usually better with girls when their richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth

Japa
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Tenrack: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:
So I met this fine lady on instagram. We have been talking for a while . Today she seem to ask more bout me. I wouldn’t usually lie. Thing is . She is rich and young, she just bought a house in Lekki last month . By my instagram it looks like I might be doing well, but na just nice pictures i get. My brothers I am just a freaking tennant in Ajah, and not in a Behind part of Ajah. Ajah is like the hoodlums if you are staying in the island and she is abroad based actually .
Deep down I know she is asking these questions to see if my class match . Tempted to just play the lying game to her now. Yet to reply her message.
I was usually better with girls when their richer than me . But that was when I was with a non Nigerian. But Nigerian rich girls can be different. Do I just lie or say the truth
abeg make sure you update us
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by PerfectMan24: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Even if u lie or say the truth, the relationship will not last.
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by diogo23: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
jeslom:

I know God , I am comfortable still, at least I don’t beg. Thank God for that, simple put, I should forget and go for my class or just focus on God only . You have confused me more
Come clean on who you are bro, but mind you Nigeria girls prefer lies than truth
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
1.Don't think like a gold digger
2. Any woman who will choose your financial status over your person is not worthy to be in your life.

Choose between the two below.

A. Pride = Respectability = Lies.
B. Humily =Honesty = truth = Love.

jeslom:
Re: Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl by OrigeenalSeven: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
jeslom:

I have told her I stay as at Ajah already, she sha never reply me back . �lol got a bad feeling about it . Cause I know I can easily lie and say I stay at Lekki too. Fake it. Most fine rich girls are very calculative how they mingle. Except they are ugly she will not mind . But this one is actually very fine light skinned beauty , a nurse in America, she is in Nigeria for the holidays to launch her house, or she dey look for husband. , my instagram just look like say I go match her, I know say na why she dey reply me dey dey interested. But she been asking too deep questions , like my job bla bla bla now where I dey stay for Lagos �. I for lie sha

where Una dey see these fine rich bannys na
connect us na comrade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Foreign Women / My Ex Just Molested Me / Omg-man Uses Reddit To Live Blog Wife Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.