Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm (10566 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 18 Yrs Old Boy, Bleep 82 Yrs Old Woman For 11pm To 3am. What He Did Next Will Sh / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

I still STAND on what i said! if you arent MARRIED to her YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS to tell her how to live her life! You can only advise her! Whether she heeds or not is not your business!
of course they have a choice. abide or go. i havent given any of them rings yet. if u cant obey, u get kicked out
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by prettyjulie(f): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2011
As for me i will not pick such call but if it is a meaningful call then you can as well pick it to listen to what the person has got to say,if after sometime you find out that the person is talking trash,feel free to end the call and switch off if possible
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2011
toba:

of course they have a choice. abide or go. i havent given any of them rings yet. if u cant obey, u get kicked out
Better! you are getting the drift now! And now, if you aren't MARRIED to her, how [b]EXACTLY [/b]do you intend to know if she OBEYED you or NOT?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by BABE3: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2011
toba:

haha- Bigz Boys! Badt Guys! In your mind now, you fit kick person out-- hehhehehehe-- grin

@ Topic: Yes, it is decent.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2011
I alredy told u I don't do late nyt call, buh I do late ny chats wen I don't feel sleepy.You know u guilty of that toba, we v both chatted very late at nyt, n don't give me double standards, wats good for the goose is also good for the gander.
As regards my exams, I made it ds far (500lev) wvout 'dat' advice.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Better! you are getting the drift now! And now, if you aren't MARRIED to her, how [b]EXACTLY [/b]do you intend to know if she OBEYED you or NOT?
i have a spiritometre i install on my babes that tells me what they do behind me. killz this is not joke. i swear i do find out. some of them become apprehensive as to tell me what time and who ever calls. its phobia my. im an elder in this biz. ve u heard of thunder bolt or magun? shocked
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2011
BABE!:

haha- Bigz Boys! Badt Guys! In your mind now, you fit kick person out-- hehhehehehe-- grin

@ Topic: Yes, it is decent.

wth do u mean? sad
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by BABE3: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2011
toba:

wth do u mean? sad

Tobzy Lobzy! Tobzy loba loba! grin

I meant no harm fam.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2011
bhusayor:

I alredy told u I don't do late nyt call, buh I do late ny chats wen I don't feel sleepy.You know u guilty of that toba, we v both chatted very late at nyt, n don't give me double standards, wats good for the goose is also good for the gander.
As regards my exams, I made it ds far (500lev) wvout 'dat' advice.
young lady dnt get it twisted. im not restricting my comments to u. im speaking relatively and also in a little generalised terms. do u know i still write exams my self? im not talking bout ur exam. if u made it thus far, pls cling firm to ur modules. what im saying is that its not good to chat late for a lady. still manageable for a guy but not too good except on the grounds i expressly stated conspicuously abovenot good to chat late for a lady. still manageable for a guy but not too good except on the grounds i expressly stated conspicuously above
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2011
BABE!:

Tobzy Lobzy! Tobzy loba loba! grin

I meant no harm fam.

abegi joh. u go just dey give me some kind hailing wey dey make my head swell. if not i for . . . . . . . .
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by romeo(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2011
My wife on the phone with a random guy over a no issue by 11pm is a "go to your father's house" case period.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Gbenge77(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2011
romeo:

My wife on the phone with a random guy over a no issue by 11pm is a "go to your father's house" case period.
lol.
romeo:

lol.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima(f): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2011
There is nothing wrong with a woman answering her phone after 11 pm.  If you can't trust that you have a decent woman then something is wrong with you.  However, if you have a trifling woman that doesn't respect herself and you as her husband then YOU HAVE TO REAP what you have sowed.  

People need to learn their partner and know their weaknesses and strengths before DIVING IN the relationship foot first.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by badmrkt(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2011
so keeping late nights and replying to this kind of c**p is decent right?@poster i dnt fink ya gt sumfin significace to post, u jst wana feel relevant uh?hiissssssssssssssssss,
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2011
romeo:

Yeah you just said "WIFE"! She's yours already, so anything you do is your Bizwaz! How about a lady that you arent married to?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2011
romeo:

not only wife. even fiance and gf should be sacked for doing such after being warned to stop
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ But it's OKAY if a MAN does it? So she is DECENT when she talks to ONLY YOU after 11 PM? PATHETIC!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by sicily4u: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2011
@poster
i think your question should be this,
Is it decent for a lady to speak with the opposite sex (that's not her boyfriend or husband) on phone  ?

period .
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2011
badmrkt:

so keeping late nights and replying to this kind of c**p is decent right?@poster i dnt fink ya gt sumfin significace to post, u jst wana feel relevant uh?hiissssssssssssssssss,
soon i may have to stop responding to posts in this section cos i ve realised that more than half of the posters here are either kids, teenagers or under 25 that doesnt know what true relationshp entails. relationship is beyond s, eexy, bb and other small stuffs. it cuts across leaving things that can vex or make ur partner to be suspicious, one of which is this late night call or chat bs.pathetic
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
i think your too many chats with nl atheists has made u to start behaving like them by not reading what others got to say. i have explicitely stated above grounds for which such calls may be permitted. anything outside that may be discarded. im not talking about myself or my babe here
sexkillz:

^^^ But it's OKAY if a MAN does it? So she is DECENT when she talks to ONLY YOU after 11 PM? PATHETIC!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
^you are not making good arguements either,you keeping saying its ok for a man,but no ok for a woman, Dnt u tnk a man up dat late is probably calling a woman?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
Toba! I'm a REALIST! i say things the way they ought to be!
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
bhusayor:

^you are not making good arguements either,you keeping saying its ok for a man,but no ok for a woman, Dnt u tnk a man up dat late is probably calling a woman?
since u have refused to understand my post, i would help u out. a man can marry more than one wife under islamic law right? can a women marry one and a half husband talkless of 2?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
Yes. So?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Beautiful meaning our 'religious' books doesnt see men and women as equal
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
*SMDH* for you! Your future wife has a hell of a job to do
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Toba! I'm a REALIST! i say things the way they ought to be!
tell the truth as a child of God, are men and women equal by ALL standards? can they be allowed equal rights on all things?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
bhusayor:

*SMDH* for you! Your future wife has a hell of a job to do
Pathetic. u think i have the intentions of marrying anyone other than u? hell no. i will husband u insha allah based on the dictates of how the quran says women should be treated
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by bossinie: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

As long as a woman is NOT MARRIED, she comes under the law of NO MAN! She can CHOOSE to speak to ANYGUY, boyfriend or not at ANYTIME of the day! What the hell is the definition of DECENCY in the first place? So decency is speaking to your boyfriend after 11pm? Any guy that buys his medieval idea is pitiably living in a mirage! What if there was an emergency? What if she was busy thru out the day and only has the night to speak on phone? Now if she is married, it is DAMNED WRONG! Unless there is an emergency involving LIFE! wink
Well said but for language preference.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by WhyAWhy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
my final answer is: YES it is Decent, what are phones for?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
toba:

tell the truth as a child of God, are men and women equal by ALL standards? can they be allowed equal rights on all things?
A woman NEVER comes under a man's law UNLESS they are MARRIED! It's WRONG for a guy to dictate to a girl he is YET to marry! What if she is tired of you and the boring relationship? She should not look for greener pastures? Even if it entails night calls? Because of who? You?
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
WhyAWhy:

my final answer is: YES it is Decent, what are phones for?

Abi o! As long as she is not standing on the streets by 11 PM conversing with a stranger!

Help me ask these HYPOCRITES if it is Decent for Their girlfriends to pick their calls when she is in the bathroom too! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Aren't All Women Really Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.