Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm (10844 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / 18 Yrs Old Boy, Bleep 82 Yrs Old Woman For 11pm To 3am. What He Did Next Will Sh / His Numbers Are Not Saved On Her Phone After 5 Yrs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by saraj(f): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
What a weird thread!! You wouldn't even find this drivel on a Muslim forum. angry
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Again, I don't see what's the issue with ADULTS answering calls after 11 pm.

Are there an omen in Nigeria concerning 11 pm?

Ask them oooo
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by tpia5: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2011
general advice, not for any exclusive set of people

Should spend her time wisely. Forming unhealthy habits could destroy her future

of course its a free world though and none of this is by force.

anyone who feels the need to make or receive trivial calls after 11pm should by all means do so.

its her life nah, not other people's own.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by bigimo: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
Guys! Its high time we started respecting our wives

Wives! Respect yourselves as you should!

Guys! Jealousy is inherent in love and healthy when it's normal, but being overly jealous is a deadly mind disease.
It causes misinterpretation of simple languages and can eventually lead to spiritual blindness.

Wives! Too much of everything is bad, even FREEDOM! Consider your own guy!

Believe me. Once you are coupled, you MUST learn to compromise to accommodate the male/female differences which is incurable.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Unless you're a child, there are some things that you KNOW may cause problems with your spouse.
Because you would have run it through in your mind and asked the question "What if it was him/her that was doing this right now. Would I be disturbed by it?"

I think if folks just ask these questions before doing certain things they will find that within them lies the capacity to not be so dumb.
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by MrsChima1(f): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
Yeah, You are right. I will question how my husband would feel me taking to my parents. undecided
Re: Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm by PA1982(f): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2011
2buff:

Unless you're a child, there are some things that you KNOW may cause problems with your spouse.
Because you would have run it through in your mind and asked the question "What if it was him/her that was doing this right now. Would I be disturbed by it?"

I think if folks just ask these questions before doing certain things they will find that within them lies the capacity to not be so dumb.

Excellent advice for both husband and wife!
In fact, it's about applying the Golden Rule in everyday life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop / 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.