Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) (31573 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by ufotty2001: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
What are u travelling for.. ?? Start a business with that 10m. How sure are u that where u are going will be better. With this 10m you can triple it in Nigeria here within a year. Nigeria is a land of opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Dumb threads everywhere.
You’re right, I’m only 22
I started working online( freelance writing for real estate companies) since I was 18 and I was earning 400k to 700k per month for a long while and while I don’t have the exact 10 million now, I have millions and I’m in my final year. If I continue on the path, I should be hitting 10 million by mid 2024.

I’m trying to understand what to do because the money is confusing me. My parents don’t know and I’m thinking whether it would be best to leave the country when I hit that amount. I didn’t make this post for attention

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by eleniyan2020: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingLennon:
It's enough bro. Am just waiting to see the next president. Anything other than PO, na to find even the least Sierra Leone, Comoros, Seychelles even Mauritania Japa go!

I can't stomach nonsense for another 8 years (◔‿◔). God abeg!
watin PO wan do if he becomes president...none of them can revive Nigeria... Stop lying to urself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by MrBroke(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigga don't come asking silly questions, when you have 10m for real you would know what to do
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by oliverano: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please

Best comments so far but I think two things are involved.

1) He actually has more than 10m and just wanna show off by creating a thread

2) He's a broke ass niggar, who just wanna feel among, yeah, it's possible he doesn't have up to 500k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Ade1177: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

Brother continue doing what gave you the 10m

If it is legally
You'll get another 10m, 20m, 30m

If it is illegally
Pls return the money to the owners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by advanceDNA: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

Cheap school like memorial university and saskachewan in canada will be okay for u...

Both proof of funds of 10000 cad and school fees of around 6700cad is covered...u will still have enough change left for rent and one nice car to move yourself around in the snow....

If u can do the wahala of express entry...10 million is ok too...

5 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Parachoko: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please
That other thread dey make me boil with serious anger while reading it

I do not want to believe the story is real

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Splitmind: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stop wasting your money and invest it in your country like a real patriot, there is no country in the world that's better than Nigeria, NONE.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Geovanni412(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:

Comrade, this vawulence is beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by oliverano: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

You’re right, I’m only 22
I started working online( freelance writing for real estate companies) since I was 18 and I was earning 400k to 700k per month for a long while and while I don’t have the exact 10 million now, I have millions and I’m in my final year. If I continue on the path, I should be hitting 10 million by mid 2024.

I’m trying to understand what to do because the money is confusing me. My parents don’t know and I’m thinking whether it would be best to leave the country when I hit that amount. I didn’t make this post for attention

grin grin grin grin grin

Na rich people full this Nairaland.

What is your gig on freelance, can you share me a link to one of your written projects?

Meanwhile, since your money is not up to 10m, keep saving. In future, you'll know exactly what to do.

Shey you say you still be 22 nah grin.....

Worry not, when you finally have the 10m, use a fraction of it, buy car, start Uber, do some other biz, have enough then travel. 10m should be enough wink

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bergs2: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Audio 10milla.

You get that amount of money and you still wan go abroad to hustle. Tuehhhhhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by lymelyte(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.
See as you calculate am..All you have based success off is money. Has the op even mentioned why he wants to relocate?

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by deyplay: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
common sense is not common sir
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Olabode211: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
maybe na codein diet or juju diet.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bazoodo: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
humberjade:
It will, depending on your country of destination and type of visa you seek. It will relocate you to most Shengehn countries.

For all those saying "if you can make 10m in Nigeria you have no reason to JAPA", okay let's say you have the business or skill to maneuver the muddy and unfriendly business atmosphere in Nigeria, how do you maneuver the sh*ty security?

Remove insecurity, half of those who moved out in the last 5 years would still be back in Nigeria now. Is it the 10m that can't protect you in today's Nigeria? Money wey your account officer fit rat out to boys, them go kidnap you collect even more? And those advising you to go into farming, even multimillionaires are running away from farming now due to the killer herders and kidnappers. There is a reason why 95% of naija politicians' children reside abroad, Insecurity.

So my guy, if you have the means and you do not feel safe, JAPA!!! Your future generations will thank you for it. But with your 10m, abeg do not relocate without a sellable skill. At the very least, possess the driving skill of most automobiles and have your licences for each.

Best of luck
when you say rat out to boys??

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
bergs2:
Audio 10milla.

You get that amount of money and you still wan go abroad to hustle. Tuehhhhhhh!

I didn’t mention hustle anywhere in my post

I was simply thinking out loud about the best possible directions to follow in my life
I can leave comfortably in Nigeria but I’ve always been fascinated with leaving abroad. Plus I can make what I make here abroad with more ease because they’ll respect you more if you’re there.

I simply wanted to know if 10 million is enough to leave. Everyone is acting as if I’m bragging or being silly. If you have nothing to say, it’s fine.

3 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by mtngloetiartel: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin
Kingpele:
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Cheap school like memorial university and saskachewan in canada will be okay for u...

Both proof of funds of 10000 cad and school fees of around 6700cad is covered...u will still have enough change left for rent and one nice car to move yourself around in the snow....

If u can do the wahala of express entry...10 million is ok too...

Must it be through schooling?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by LivelyMandem: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
You can air your views without using insulting words.
Kingpele:
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Ayobeck(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
E don win bet money,nah bet pawa using mtn card n placed d game with 2naira to chop,what a fortunate year for me
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na rich people full this Nairaland.

What is your gig on freelance, can you share me a link to one of your written projects?

Meanwhile, since your money is not up to 10m, keep saving. In future, you'll know exactly what to do.

Shey you say you still be 22 nah grin.....

Worry not, when you finally have the 10m, use a fraction of it, buy car, start Uber, do some other biz, have enough then travel. 10m should be enough wink

I do real estate writing for US and Australian realtors
Majority of my clients are from LinkedIn but I also write on Upwork sometimes
This rise in exchange rates really tripled my earnings and made me start thinking about things

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by doneback04: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=FelaSkye post=119661844]Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you![/quotes

Sometimes I feel people don't have direction in life, you have such money u want to used it to japa? So the foreign country that you want to go what makes you feel everything there is green? You better make rethink and change your perspective and find something useful to do with the money, if u don't have anything to do with it u give it to less privilege who knows what to do with it.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Litmus: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Thank you!

Never Japa unless you're a slum dweller living in a zinc house and sharing muddy roads with pigs and mongrel dogs. If waterlogged paths outside your front door is not your version of riverside property, invest your money in Nigeria on yourself. Otherwise, travel. Don't think in terms of Jappa, Travel. Exploring the world is your birthright as a human. If you're able, convert your millions and travel, as much as you can afford, to different nations abroad then return to Nigeria if possible. Memories, experiences and wisdom you will gain will be its own reward.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by zanebaddo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.
Bros nawa for una ooo grin 10 million naira to make 10% every month that's 12million a year, about 120% interest eh? What kind of investment in Nigeria guarantees one 120% interest a year eh?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by BigYash: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
exclusive7:

Very stupid question.. Na yahoo undecided
Na only yahoo dey make people money? Go Twitter go see as betting they give people block..

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
Bro, grow the ₦10m, in few years, it'll be over ₦50m.

₦10m relocating will end up looking like you just changed environment to start afresh.

Invest the money in Nigeria.

But is it just me? Even before saving money for it to reach ₦1m, ₦2m...₦10m, ₦20m...bro, the plan of what to do with it was already growing as the money was increasing na. I don't need to ask what to do...it's pre-planned.

People keep saying grow the money like it’s a seed. How do you grow money in Nigeria with the insecurity and failing economy? It’s always easy to say with the mouth. If I asked you to draft a business plan you’ll crumble.

3 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
zanebaddo:
Bros nawa for una ooo grin 10 million naira to make 10% every month that's 12million a year, about 120% interest eh? What kind of investment in Nigeria guarantees one 120% interest a year eh?

Like I don’t get it where that narrative comes from.
There’s no guarantee of even 5% a month

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by joe1309: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
To go and do what exactly? Don't dash any agent your money. Look for a master's program over there, if you're a graduate and apply. You stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation, than just wasting your money on the wrong type of visa just because you want to japa. Once that visa expires, what next?

People should always try and japa with sense. The Internet is there, free of charge for your use, so why not explore it, find a good college or uni over there. You'd be schooling and also working
tell me the difference between college and university, and as an HND holder, can I apply for Any college?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by okuta007: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
P1PrinceKT:
Becoming rich in Nigeria is far more than becoming rich abroad,
In Nigeria You will enjoy Lawlessness and favourisms with your money while you can't do the same abroad.

I have lived in the US for 20+ years BUT knowing what I know today - If I have $13,000 (which is the equivalent of N10 million) cash at hand in Nigeria and I have never travelled before I will not waste $1 of that money jappa-ing anywhere. While you are planning to waste that money to travel to a place you absolutely know nothing about other than just the 2 minute video skits u see on social media and movies - it will interest you to note that some Americans or Europeans are looking for ways to come and live in Nigeria ESPECIALLY Nigerians who jappa decades ago but who do not have the money you have right now as savings and only wish they can return home and explore opportunities to make more money and spend less on bills. Bro, the variety and choices you have in naija of everything that makes life worth exciting and happy apart from money is not there abroad ooo - you will deal with cultural shock, racism, feminism, (bro no lady in the west is subservient like naija woman back home oo- before you talk 1 dem don talk 7), unending bills, difficulty in saving as things are damn expensive (you do not earn dollars abroad and spend naira oooo , na the dollar u go spend ooo and in plenty quantity) abroad nobody send you ooo, no one has your time to come sit with you and gist oo, everyone is always on the go, AND those you left back home who are your friends right now and even family members urging you to jappa will soon become your enemies when you tell them the reality of life overseas, as you are probably not believing me now, then they wont believe you too and they will mark you down as enemy of progress - and IF you leave any babe behind planning to come marry her later when you settle down, just forget about it - time and distance will tear that relationship apart and when you finally get your papers, she would have moved on to be someone else's wife and having at least 3 kids (because she cant wait, her family and society will pressure her not to waste her life that menopause was knocking - they will recruit her pastor to talk sense into her and soon she will yield) and then you will start searching for love as an abroad returnee and you will discover that every lady just wants to use you to jappa because they already have someone they see everyday in Nigeria who they really love - And after a while - you may toy with the idea of marrying a western lady who will make you look like a glorified house boy in your own house. IF you are married now nko? leaving your wife behind for some years before coming to her means exposing her to serious nacking by other men which may end up ending the marriage and make it loveless - is that what you want? jappa at the cost of ruining the sweet bond of matrimony which no amount of money in the world can guarantee you ? IF you jappa with your wife and kids, the suffer no be here ooo and it makes settling down very difficult - because you no fit leave ya wife go be with another - so think very carefully - all those mentioning masters - having masters abroad does not guaranty you papers oo - if it does, not people with masters from American Universities working as under table servers in restaurants or afro shop as undocumented workers earning peanuts will be CEO's by now at Silicon Valley - without papers, your masters is like buying building materials with no land to build your house ---hmmmm LET ME STOP - be careful with that money, enuf said!!! angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
joe1309:
tell me the difference between college and university, and as an HND holder, can I apply for Any college?
There are some colleges that offer degree courses, just like universities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Abiriba - The Small London / Niger Republic Deports 42 Nigerians / Ibom Air Acquires 2 Airbus 220-300 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.