Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) (31622 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
okuta007:

I have lived in the US for 20+ years BUT knowing what I know today - If I have $13,000 cash at hand in Nigeria and I have never travelled before I will not waste $1 of that money jappa-ing anywhere. While you are planning to waste that money to a place you know nothing about but just the 2 minute video skits u see on social media and movies - some Americans or Europeans are looking for ways to come and live in your country ESPECIALLY Nigerians who left decades ago who do not have the money you have right now as savings but only wish they can return home and explore opportunities. Bro, the variety and choices you have in naija of everything that makes life worth happiness apart from money is not there abroad ooo - you will deal with cultural shock, racism, feminism, (bro no lady in the west is subservient like naija woman back home oo- before you talk 1 dem don talk 7), unending bills, difficulty in saving as things are damn expensive (you do not earn dollars abroad and spend naira oooo , na the dollar u go spend ooo and in plenty quantity) abroad nobody send you ooo, no one has your time to come sit with you and gist oo, everyone is always on the go, AND those you left back home who are your friends right now and even family members urging you to jappa will soon become your enemies when you tell them the reality of life overseas, as you are probably not believing me now, then they wont believe you too and they will mark you down as enemy of progress - and IF you leave any babe behind planning to come marry her later when you settle down, just forget about it - time and distance will tear that relationship apart and when you finally get your papers, she would have moved on to be someone else's wife and having at least 3 kids (because she cant wait, her family and society will pressure her not to waste her life that menopause was knocking - they will recruit her pastor to talk sense into her and soon she will yield) and then you will start searching for love as a abroad returnee and you will discover that every lady just wants to use you to jappa because they already have someone they see everyday in Nigeria who they really love - And after a while - you may toy with the idea of marrying a western lady who will make you look like a glorified house boy in your own house, LET ME STOP - be careful with that money, enuf said!!! angry

I don’t even have my eyes set on those big cities and I’m not fascinated with flashy stuffs. I especially hate the US and never want to leave there.

I’m looking towards lesser known countries where there are solid simple communities I can slide into.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by vickydevoka(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.
My madam worth more than 100 milion yet she japa. No be money make people de japa o. Na kidnappers n bandit everybody de run from. My neighbour way de talk say him no go travel don finally go UK after the kidnapped him

3 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Yankee101: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's enough to begin farming in nigeria
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by damble: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.

Baba, how do I profit in coconut business?

I would like to first trade the nut or oil before going into farming?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Yankee101: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
It's enough to begin farming in nigeria
But learn all about the crops you want to cultivate or animals you want to rear
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by rowosky(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

to UK yes
to EU more than yes plus you have an head-start, i didn't have.

I spent around to 2.6m to move to Europe and no i have my residency although temporary. I used the study route but i dont know about other mode cost.

You people should stop wasting money going to UK, come to Europe, alot of low-key schengen countries without embassy wahala they plus your oath to citizenship is faster than uk 10years, even US now is tougher.

Use this update before he cast
How far bro
Which country are you.
Show me way abeg

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by advanceDNA: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Must it be through schooling?

Yes naaaa....u no want degree..?? Wey fit useful tomorrow if u wan become president....

No be like all this leaders wey dey falsify degree ooooo
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Olahmi05: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Patriotsleague:

So Obi will make everyone rich?
Did everyone in Anambra become successful or okay when he was governor?
You no dey tire of bad government. I don't think you love dis country..
Peter Obi is the Man that can do it.
PDAPC Member grin cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by PapaFejiro: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please with 10m naira don't leave Nigeria.
You will likely regret it.
Don't japa please.
Develop passion for farming. Go to an established farm and learn how to farm for between a month th to 3 months.

The farm after teachng you will go and set up your farm and monitor for you so you can make profit.

You can double that money in 1 year plus.

Please.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by NeyofeedNigEnt: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please

Very on point
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by samfrancis1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Highways:
You can leave on a fully funded scholarship and still get paid stipend

Use your brain
how’s this?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Scamburster(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

to UK yes

I spent around to 2.6m to move to Europe and no i have my residency although temporary. I used the study route but i dont know about other mode cost.

You people should stop wasting money going to UK, come to Europe, alot of low-key schengen countries without embassy wahala they plus your oath to citizenship is faster than uk 10years, even US now is tougher.

Any work there.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
shedy03:

If you are single, get married. You wife could be a better manager.
Wetin be dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
shomutuski:

to UK yes

Can we talk more, I’m not planning to go the fancy countries too, especially US.
Can we talk?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
PapaFejiro:
Please with 10m naira don't leave Nigeria.
You will likely regret it.
Don't japa please.
Develop passion for farming. Go to an established farm and learn how to farm for between a month th to 3 months.

The farm after teachng you will go and set up your farm and monitor for you so you can make profit.

You can double that money in 1 year plus.

Please.

I’ve lost two friends to kidnappers and one was taken from a farm. I can’t do that.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by sukkot: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
okuta007:

I have lived in the US for 20+ years BUT knowing what I know today - If I have $13,000 cash at hand in Nigeria and I have never travelled before I will not waste $1 of that money jappa-ing anywhere. While you are planning to waste that money to a place you know nothing about but just the 2 minute video skits u see on social media and movies - some Americans or Europeans are looking for ways to come and live in your country ESPECIALLY Nigerians who left decades ago who do not have the money you have right now as savings but only wish they can return home and explore opportunities. Bro, the variety and choices you have in naija of everything that makes life worth happiness apart from money is not there abroad ooo - you will deal with cultural shock, racism, feminism, (bro no lady in the west is subservient like naija woman back home oo- before you talk 1 dem don talk 7), unending bills, difficulty in saving as things are damn expensive (you do not earn dollars abroad and spend naira oooo , na the dollar u go spend ooo and in plenty quantity) abroad nobody send you ooo, no one has your time to come sit with you and gist oo, everyone is always on the go, AND those you left back home who are your friends right now and even family members urging you to jappa will soon become your enemies when you tell them the reality of life overseas, as you are probably not believing me now, then they wont believe you too and they will mark you down as enemy of progress - and IF you leave any babe behind planning to come marry her later when you settle down, just forget about it - time and distance will tear that relationship apart and when you finally get your papers, she would have moved on to be someone else's wife and having at least 3 kids (because she cant wait, her family and society will pressure her not to waste her life that menopause was knocking - they will recruit her pastor to talk sense into her and soon she will yield) and then you will start searching for love as an abroad returnee and you will discover that every lady just wants to use you to jappa because they already have someone they see everyday in Nigeria who they really love - And after a while - you may toy with the idea of marrying a western lady who will make you look like a glorified house boy in your own house. IF you are married now nko? leaving your wife behind for some years before coming to her means exposing her to serious nacking by other men which may end up ending the marriage and make it loveless - is that what you want? jappa at the cost of ruining the sweet bond of matrimony which no amount of money in the world can guarantee you ? IF you jappa with your wife and kids, the suffer no be here ooo and it makes settling down very difficult - because you no fit leave ya wife go be with another - so think very carefully - all those mentioning masters - having masters abroad does not guaranty you papers oo - if it does, not people with masters from American Universities working as under table servers in restaurants or afro shop as undocumented workers earning peanuts will be CEO's by now at Silicon Valley - without papers, your masters is like buying building materials with no land to build your house ---hmmmm LET ME STOP - be careful with that money, enuf said!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Zagee: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Give me 5m let me fly to germany and pay you back in 2 years. By tgen you should have gotten your answer.
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by sukkot: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

I don’t even have my eyes set on those big cities and I’m not fascinated with flashy stuffs. I especially hate the US and never want to leave there.

I’m looking towards lesser known countries where there are solid simple communities I can slide into.
well you sound like a level headed person who knows what he is doing. i would say go to cairo or rio de janeiro or thailand or bali and do the digital nomad thing from those locations because it seems you have digital nomad skills

4 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Litmus:

Never Japa unless you're a slum dweller living in a zinc house and sharing muddy roads with pigs and mongrel dogs. If waterlogged paths outside your front door is not your version of riverside property, invest your money in Nigeria on yourself. Otherwise, travel. Don't think in terms of Jappa, Travel. Exploring the world is your birthright as a human. If you're able, convert your millions and travel, as much as you can afford, to different nations abroad then return to Nigeria if possible. Memories, experiences and wisdom you will gain will be its own reward.

This!!!
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by humberjade: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
bazoodo:
when you say rat out to boys??

I mean bank officials work with robbers and kidnappers to sell out their customers.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

People keep saying grow the money like it’s a seed. How do you grow money in Nigeria with the insecurity and failing economy? It’s always easy to say with the mouth. If I asked you to draft a business plan you’ll crumble.

You can open a restaurant with delivery services or open a bakery or get a car or two for Uber. At the very least, open a saloon. All this while doing your freelance. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by mu2sa2: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Cheap school like memorial university and saskachewan in canada will be okay for u...

Both proof of funds of 10000 cad and school fees of around 6700cad is covered...u will still have enough change left for rent and one nice car to move yourself around in the snow....

If u can do the wahala of express entry...10 million is ok too...
What of the minus 30 degrees cold there.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by studyless123: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

10 M NGN can pretty much get you to any country of your choice. The market has always been risky, you have to decide what you want. If you want to travel fine, if you want to invest fine.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.

You guys and dishing out unrealistic figures ehn...

Mention just one business that will give 10% profit in a month.

Had it been you said 50% to 100% of the capital as profit in a year, I will understand but 300% of 10 million naira as profit in a year.
Na kidnapping abi drug you dey do?

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by shomutuski(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Scamburster:

Any work there.

Alot of work especially if you are into IT like I am, although factory jobs and the likes brings in money also. the main thing is comfort, i work from home and can adjust my schedules how i please to enable pursue my masters

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by VTJN(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Like I don’t get it where that narrative comes from.
There’s no guarantee of even 5% a month
I have businesses that'd guarantee 5-7% interest monthly.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by shomutuski(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
rowosky:

How far bro
Which country are you.
Show me way abeg

I am a citizen of EU, any country i they enter free based on residency, I they run school for two countries sha Italy and Germany. Alot of school for Italy get remote learning options
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
You're well experienced in this regard.

okuta007:

I have lived in the US for 20+ years BUT knowing what I know today - If I have $13,000 cash at hand in Nigeria and I have never travelled before I will not waste $1 of that money jappa-ing anywhere. While you are planning to waste that money to a place you know nothing about but just the 2 minute video skits u see on social media and movies - some Americans or Europeans are looking for ways to come and live in your country ESPECIALLY Nigerians who left decades ago who do not have the money you have right now as savings but only wish they can return home and explore opportunities. Bro, the variety and choices you have in naija of everything that makes life worth happiness apart from money is not there abroad ooo - you will deal with cultural shock, racism, feminism, (bro no lady in the west is subservient like naija woman back home oo- before you talk 1 dem don talk 7), unending bills, difficulty in saving as things are damn expensive (you do not earn dollars abroad and spend naira oooo , na the dollar u go spend ooo and in plenty quantity) abroad nobody send you ooo, no one has your time to come sit with you and gist oo, everyone is always on the go, AND those you left back home who are your friends right now and even family members urging you to jappa will soon become your enemies when you tell them the reality of life overseas, as you are probably not believing me now, then they wont believe you too and they will mark you down as enemy of progress - and IF you leave any babe behind planning to come marry her later when you settle down, just forget about it - time and distance will tear that relationship apart and when you finally get your papers, she would have moved on to be someone else's wife and having at least 3 kids (because she cant wait, her family and society will pressure her not to waste her life that menopause was knocking - they will recruit her pastor to talk sense into her and soon she will yield) and then you will start searching for love as an abroad returnee and you will discover that every lady just wants to use you to jappa because they already have someone they see everyday in Nigeria who they really love - And after a while - you may toy with the idea of marrying a western lady who will make you look like a glorified house boy in your own house. IF you are married now nko? leaving your wife behind for some years before coming to her means exposing her to serious nacking by other men which may end up ending the marriage and make it loveless - is that what you want? jappa at the cost of ruining the sweet bond of matrimony which no amount of money in the world can guarantee you ? IF you jappa with your wife and kids, the suffer no be here ooo and it makes settling down very difficult - because you no fit leave ya wife go be with another - so think very carefully - all those mentioning masters - having masters abroad does not guaranty you papers oo - if it does, not people with masters from American Universities working as under table servers in restaurants or afro shop as undocumented workers earning peanuts will be CEO's by now at Silicon Valley - without papers, your masters is like buying building materials with no land to build your house ---hmmmm LET ME STOP - be careful with that money, enuf said!!! angry
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Akalia(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please
Well said ma guy. OP is one beroke attention seeking dude. How can one had made 10 million naira and not know what to do with it?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Patriotsleague: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Olahmi05:

You no dey tire of bad government. I don't think you love dis country..
Peter Obi is the Man that can do it.
PDAPC Member grin cheesy tongue kiss
Idiot did he make everyone in Anambra rich or rather created more ipob killers and cannibals, due to the suffering and hunger in Anambra.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Patriotsleague: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

You’re right, I’m only 22
I started working online( freelance writing for real estate companies) since I was 18 and I was earning 400k to 700k per month for a long while and while I don’t have the exact 10 million now, I have millions and I’m in my final year. If I continue on the path, I should be hitting 10 million by mid 2024.

I’m trying to understand what to do because the money is confusing me. My parents don’t know and I’m thinking whether it would be best to leave the country when I hit that amount. I didn’t make this post for attention
Okay nice one. Like someone adviced, look online for universities abroad, this seem to be the best way. I can introduce you to someone that can help, the person is abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Customs Seizes Undeclared $68k Cash From Nigeria-bound Family / Accident Caused By Overload In Ihiala Anambra Burnt Passengers To Death (Graphic / Scores Of Passengers Killed In Fatal Bus Accident In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.