Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) (31517 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by GistFullGround: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2023

N10M & you want to japa, when you know you can be rich with that money? Abeg, help yourself & invest!

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Madups(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
#80m will do.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Eriokanmi: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
With this your question, one is tempted to ask how you made such money undecided

Don't get me wrong abeg lipsrsealed
In as much as you asked a good question, people do legit business and making good money oo. A guy in his 20s is an estate agent. He made double that amount in commission by selling 2 property on the island to companies. He was even cheated. He should have made more. The boy went and bought a car, imagine. He'd get sense by force cos such money doesn't come in always. I once had such an opportunity too but I made a good of it.

Your moniker reminds me of an event that took place in late 90s. There was a military administrator in Bayelsa called navy capt omoniyi olubolade. As soon as he finished building the Bayelsa state govt House and other parastatals, as a new state that time, na one small boy wey no sabi furniture go furniture company for ibadan to strike a deal with them. That was where he made his millions. I don't want to mention his name cos he's a big boy today. It's about opportunities.

The race isn't to the swift, neither battle to the strong, nor food to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, neither favour to men of skills, but time and chance happen to them all, says the bible. People see legit opportunities everyday. No be everybody be yahoo boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by TheGift: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

You can take the risk to Japa to a land where you and your children will forever be second class citizen but you cannot take the risk to invest in your own land? Not like you are investing the 10 million there, it is just to help you get there and settle before you join the rat race to start making another 10 million?

I think there is a more fundamental issue going on here.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by kennisman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg allow me try the other side first to have the experience, Biko.
geedot:
Grass is not always greener on the other side lipsrsealed
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Raalsalghul: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.

grin
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by KingLennon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
eleniyan2020:
watin PO wan do if he becomes president...none of them can revive Nigeria... Stop lying to urself!
Myopic thinking! He's a man with vision
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by gucci20(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!
Yes of course, it's even too much to take you out of the country to a better place in the world. Talk to us @molantravelsandtour.
Email us- mishaelmolan@gmail.com
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by crossbreedwears(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why should anyone pay 10M rent in Nigeria?
osomegbe:
That is 1 year house rent

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by oluwaseyi0: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.

Haba, small small with your calculations na

10 percent of 10 million to give 30 million in 12 month, and 300m in 36months

Are you calculating using exponential wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by nedekid: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by advanceDNA: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
mu2sa2:
What of the minus 30 degrees cold there.

U go wear jacket naa
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
In as much as you asked a good question, people do legit business and making good money oo. A guy in his 20s is an estate agent. He made double that amount in commission by selling 2 property on the island to companies. He was even cheated. He should have made more. The boy went and bought a car, imagine. He'd get sense by force cos such money doesn't come in always. I once had such an opportunity too but I made a good of it.

Your moniker reminds me of an event that took place in late 90s. There was a military administrator in Bayelsa called navy capt omoniyi olubolade. As soon as he finished building the Bayelsa state govt House and ither parastatals, as a new state that time, na one small boy wey no sabi furniture go okart furniture for ibadan to strike a deal with them. That was where he made his millions. I don't want to mention his name cos he's a big boy today. It's about opportunities.

The race isn't to the swift, neither battle to the strong, nor food to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favour to men of skills, but ime and chance happen to them all, says the hold book. People see legit opportunities everyday. No be everybody be yahoo boy

Nice, I never doubt him nor your story.

I know people make legit money it's not strange to me smiley

I'm just surprised that if you're able to make such money, you should know what next to do. Where to go, doubling the money et al.

Well like the example of the young guy you made, I guess there are people who made so much money and don't know what to do. Like you said experience go teach.

Nice story about the Bayelsa guy too. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by namo77: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.

That is if herdsmen don’t destroy the farm first
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Yaks02(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Thank you!
Get urself a student visa to Ireland or Australia
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by FelaSkye: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Okay nice one. Like someone adviced, look online for universities abroad, this seem to be the best way. I can introduce you to someone that can help, the person is abroad.

Please do, how can I reach you?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by IbileIfe: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
I helped someone to France with only N800, 000.
With N10, 000, 000 you can relocate to Canada, Germany or America and have six months accommodation.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by izibili44: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
100 percent correct
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by bergs2: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

I didn’t mention hustle anywhere in my post

I was simply thinking out loud about the best possible directions to follow in my life
I can leave comfortably in Nigeria but I’ve always been fascinated with leaving abroad. Plus I can make what I make here abroad with more ease because they’ll respect you more if you’re there.

I simply wanted to know if 10 million is enough to leave. Everyone is acting as if I’m bragging or being silly. If you have nothing to say, it’s fine.

Bro, am sorry if my response felt insulting or embarrassing. Forgive me.
But, that sum of money no be here.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by waldigit: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingLennon:
It's enough bro. Am just waiting to see the next president. Anything other than PO, na to find even the least Sierra Leone, Comoros, Seychelles even Mauritania Japa go!

I can't stomach nonsense for another 8 years (◔‿◔). God abeg!
As if you read mind
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by KingLennon(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
waldigit:

As if you read mind
I read o....
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Nice, I never doubt him nor your story.

I know people make legit money it's not strange to me smiley

I'm just surprised that if you're able to make such money, you should know what next to do. Where to go, doubling the money et al.

Well like the example of the young guy you made, I guess there are people who made so much money and don't know what to do. Like you said experience go teach.

Nice story about the Bayelsa guy too. Thank you.
Yes. I made my first million in my 20s, pure and legit as sales commission agent. That was one-year afrer my nysc from my first place of work. I was lucky to start work afrer nysc. I japa go US go study. My employer celebrated me, asking me to come back and work with them. I paid my own fees, flight tickets by myself. I've shared my story here many times. We should just pray for God's opportunity cos that thing called opportunity can hit anyone, anytime. But whatever you make of it will live forever. It may not even come again sef. I guess the guy jammed luck and the next thing on his main is to japa cheesy so he came to seek advice and if care isn't taken, travel agents will dupe him and everything will be clear in his eyes. I hope he's well guided.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Haba, small small with your calculations na

10 percent of 10 million to give 30 million in 12 month, and 300m in 36months

Are you calculating using exponential wink

You clearly do not understand compounding

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You guys and dishing out unrealistic figures ehn...

Mention just one business that will give 10% profit in a month.

Had it been you said 50% to 100% of the capital as profit in a year, I will understand but 300% of 10 million naira as profit in a year.
Na kidnapping abi drug you dey do?

It’s for you to find something that moves fast and can get you 10%. You don’t even have to make 10% and it doesn’t have to be over 1 month. The point was to show you the power of turnover and compounding.

Even the guy on the street that sells bottled water is making more than 10%, you claim to be educated, so find something.

3 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
zanebaddo:
Bros nawa for una ooo grin 10 million naira to make 10% every month that's 12million a year, about 120% interest eh? What kind of investment in Nigeria guarantees one 120% interest a year eh?

All these coMments show how we go through the educational system and come out with very little understanding of finance. Ironically the Ibo trader who didn’t go to school understands this more than you do.

2 Likes

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You guys and dishing out unrealistic figures ehn...

Mention just one business that will give 10% profit in a month.

Had it been you said 50% to 100% of the capital as profit in a year, I will understand but 300% of 10 million naira as profit in a year.
Na kidnapping abi drug you dey do?

Cc: @oluwaseyi0

Below is 36 months of compounding at 10% per month. Find something that’s moves fast and you can sell within a month. So long as it moves fast even if your profit is 5%, you will end up with 18m in 1st year and 67m in yr 3

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by oluwaseyi0: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
casualobserver:

You clearly do not understand compounding

You clearly do not understand business

Infact you understand nothing

See how you serially compound the interest like a ____

Make I no yab person for this new year
Even kidnapping business won't earn you this with same capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

The problem is you don’t understand business. Business is about turnover and how quickly you can turnover. If you buy N100 worth of Tom Tom and sell it for 110 every day and reinvest your profit for 30 days at the end of the month you will have N1700.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

See how you serially compound the interest like a ____

Make I no yab person for this new year
Even kidnapping business won't earn you this with same capital

How do you think all these legitimate Ibo business men start from rags to riches? The problem with you people is you wants things handed to you, you even want me to tell you what business to do, yet you don’t understand business!!!! If I turn my money over 50 times in a year (once a week) at 5% profit each time, I will make more than TEN times the profit of the man who sold his products once in a year and made 100% profit.

You don’t understand business!!!

The guy on the street selling bottled water makes 10% a day but he remains poor because he has no capital and has to spend his profits to eat. You have N10m. Go to the north or the east and buy agric products once a month you can sell in the SW, you will make 10%. Reinvest every month and in 36 months you have 300m. That’s just one example.

After a while you don’t even need to travel, you have your contacts, you are making money without even using your own money but you sit down there waiting for manna to fall from heaven. Nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingpele:
Don't mind them. Most of these stories are made up.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by shomutuski(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
FelaSkye:

Can we talk more, I’m not planning to go the fancy countries too, especially US.
Can we talk?

I can link you with people or give you free game but those are my perceptions, The only region i have concrete information is the EU and schengen areas. A little information about UK i can get from friends over there also.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes. I made my first million in my 20s, pure and legit as sales commission agent. That was one-year afrer my nysc from my first place of work. I was lucky to start work afrer nysc. I japa go US go study. My employer celebrated me, asking me to come back and work with them. I paid my own fees, flight tickets by myself. I've shared my story here many times. We should just pray for God's opportunity cos that thing called opportunity can hit anyone, anytime. But whatever you make of it will live forever. It may not even come again sef. I guess the guy jammed luck and the next thing on his main is to japa cheesy so he came to seek advice and if care isn't taken, travel agents will dupe him and everything will be clear in his eyes. I hope he's well guided.

There was a man in a popular Estate at Ring Road ibadan in the 80s. He came back home from USA and armed robbers got to know. They stormed his house and attacked him. He was able to kill 2 of them while the remaining 2 escaped with gunshot wounds. They killed the returnee too. So, one of the 2 guys later died inside an uncompleted building but he had the man's suitcase full of dollars in his hand while the other thief's whereabouts was unknown. There was this carpenter whom one woman used to engage in clearing her son's site, close by. Her son was abroad but he had not developed the site over a long time. That was here the thief with the briefcase died. The carpenter went as usual after the woman begged him with a token to clear the bushy site. His son was sent back home from school cos he didn't have school fees to pay. He now asked him to follow him to clear Bush. Suddenly he saw a carcas and ran to his dad after working for some time on site. His dad too looked in awe. He used his cutlass to drag the brief case away and forced it open. It was filled with dollars, intact with travel documents. He now packed the money and left the briefcase on site with documents.

On getting home, he told his son to follow him to their farm...most ibadan people always have farms remotely. So he went and hid the money there and came back to town to tell the woman what he had found on site. He said only carcas and briefcase. The woman an educated fellow, invited the police. They investigated and realised it was that American returnee killed that owned it. They began to grill the carpenter who said he didn't see money but only briefcase. The now asked him to follow them to his house for a thorough search. He obliged. They found nothing. They kept him under close watch for days but the man didn't bother. Later, they left him. A month later, he went to their farm , took the money and relocated to another city. He sent all his children to school abroad, he too built houses out of it. He never thought of seeing that in his life. The man later relocated to meet his children overseas due to Old age. Isn't that an opportunity? I'm sure some people would have said he should have taken the money to the police grin. The man sharing the story was an elderly man who said he knew the man closely. Its a long time now.

You're a very lucky man smiley

Lol @the carpenters story, it's captivating. Glad he was able to invest the money well especially in his wards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: An Aerial View Of Kano In 1940 / Bola Tinubu International Airport: Gov Bago Renames Minna Airport / US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.