Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) (31478 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by eamodu(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2023
What of job opportunities and language barriers? Living expenses too.
shomutuski:

to UK yes
to EU more than yes plus you have an head-start, i didn't have.

I spent around to 2.6m to move to Europe in 2020 which include full payment for my tuition of 4000euros, flights and a little upkeep money and now i have my residency although temporary. I used the study route but i don't know about other mode cost.

You people should stop wasting money going to UK, come to Europe, alot of low-key schengen countries without embassy wahala plus your path to citizenship is faster than UK 10years, even US now is tougher.

Use this update before he cast

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by culf: 1:04am On Jan 04, 2023
FelaSkye:
Is 10 million enough to leave Nigeria, people are saying it’s better to invest the money but the market is too risky. Is 10 million enough for Japa and which country can that get me into?

Thank you!

why not invest it and keep doing your thing.

That amount can guarantee you additional 44.4% every 5 years or 5% annually, safely.

Good luck tho
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Bbbwings: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. Edit: at least not for economic reasons. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.
She na cocaine you dey sell.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by epospiky(m): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Kingpele:
I don't want to be reading this kind of nonsense here this year bikuno..I doubt if u have up to 500k ,a man can't work so hard to make 10million and is still confused about life goals, the other fool is telling us how somebody, a woman who already had a child for another man is chopping his money and still refused him sex..and he wanted us to advise him on what to do..this 2023 we don't need childish threads please

Ogah take it easy abeg. Confusion knows no age! grin
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Exceed15: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.

Motivational speaker don come

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Exceed15: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
To go and do what exactly? Don't dash any agent your money. Look for a master's program over there, if you're a graduate and apply. You stand a better chance of getting a job after graduation, than just wasting your money on the wrong type of visa just because you want to japa. Once that visa expires, what next?

People should always try and japa with sense. The Internet is there, free of charge for your use, so why not explore it, find a good college or uni over there. You'd be schooling and also working

What if he's not Into school stuffs.. there are people like that.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Chasemaduka: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2023
You no see your mouth? And your poor and illiterate mentality. Abeg how much you done multiple all your life?

So in business you just keep making money and multiplying it? No loss?

Business in this nigeria society of today takes the grace of God to survive. No just dey do stupid maths because you never see 1m for your life.
So you will now think because 10m is looking like a big money any business to start up must flourish. Elon musk loss $200 billion in less than a year. Business anywhere is 50 50.
casualobserver:

If you have 10m Naira you have no business leaving Nigeria. Edit: at least not for economic reasons. If you cannot find a business to turnaround and compound that capital, then your problem is not Nigeria but you.

If you can find a business that can generate 10% a month, in 12 months you will have 30m, in 2 years, N100m and in 3 years, N300m. You will never achieve that kind of success abroad.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Chasemaduka:
You no see your mouth? And your poor and illiterate mentality. Abeg how much you done multiple all your life?

So in business you just keep making money and multiplying it? No loss?

Business in this nigeria society of today takes the grace of God to survive. No just dey do stupid maths because you never see 1m for your life.
So you will now think because 10m is looking like a big money any business to start up must flourish. Elon musk loss $200 billion in less than a year. Business anywhere is 50 50.

You are a fool. The problem with many of you like I have said is that your education is simply memorize and regurgitate. You are not educated in how to think. When I say x%, if you think you will always get that x% every month in business it shows you are daft. That is simply a long term average. You may hit it, you may not hit it or you may exceed in certain months but accounting for exceptional and bad periods, x% simply represents the average return. You clearly are lacking in long term planning/ forecasting skills.

I actually was going to post at the time that you can have losses in between but you can recover because of the frequency of turnover. I just didn’t think I needed to spell that out to anyone with a brain. If you are turning over rapidly, you can easily recover loses and there will be losses. It is one of the reasons I said in one of my posts that if you have N10m and don’t have the brain to figure out something to do you probably are not cut out for business because don’t have the brains and resilience to navigate the world of business. I have also said nothing is guaranteed.

Losses are part of business. Only an idiot can come here and think you won’t make losses in business. Even the street hawker suffers losses when they are raided….they start again and they learn to mitigate against losses!!! The point is if your business model is viable you will overcome your losses and be ahead over time.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Chasemaduka: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Audio business mugu
casualobserver:

You are a fool. The problem with many of you like I have said is that your education is simply memorize and regurgitate. You are not educated in how to think. When I say x%, if you think you will always get that x% every month in business it shows you are daft. That is simply a long term average. You may hit it, you may not hit it or you may exceed in certain months but accounting for exceptional and bad periods, x% simply represents the average return. You clearly are lacking in long term planning/ forecasting skills.

I actually was going to post at the time that you can have losses in between but you can recover because of the frequency of turnover. I just didn’t think I needed to spell that out to anyone with a brain. If you are turning over rapidly, you can easily recover loses and there will be losses. It is one of the reasons I said in one of my posts that if you don’t have the brain to figure out something to do you probably are not cut out for business because don’t have the brains and resilience to navigate the world of business. I have also said nothing is guaranteed.

Losses are part of business. Only an idiot can come here and think you won’t make losses in business. Even the street hawker suffers losses when they are raided….they start again and they learn to mitigate against losses!!! The point is if your business model is viable you will overcome your losses and be ahead over time.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Dshocker(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Go and start coconut farming. You will make 1 billion in 10 years time.

Can you please break it down...

Are you into it?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Dshocker(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2023
casualobserver:

No business will generate you 10% of your capital within a month, unless you want to venture into shady business.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by casualobserver: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Dshocker:

No business will generate you 10% of your capital within a month, unless you want to venture into shady business.

You’ll be shocked!!! How much is a bottle of coke from the factory as a distributor, how much does the distributor sell to the retailer, how many times does the distributor supply the retailer in a month? If all you make as a distributor is 2% and you do that every week, you have made 10% in a month!

The more one engages you people the more your financial illiteracy becomes very apparent!!

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2023
expressglory:
If you are single no matter your academic discipline...I can get u a Health Care Assistant JOB in UK..with just 6-7million. If you are not a graduate u will need to do IELTS EXAM. In two months you will be in UK. If that's what u like... message me on WhatsApp...zero eighth zero three three829376

N4.3m will arrange everything for you.

There is a health care certified center in V.I, the course is 300k for 3 months.

Their certificate can cover you anywhere in the world and after the course, they can procure a job with 3 months accommodation for N4.3m.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Dshocker(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
chatinent:
Bro, grow the ₦10m, in few years, it'll be over ₦50m.

₦10m relocating will end up looking like you just changed environment to start afresh.

Invest the money in Nigeria.

But is it just me? Even before saving money for it to reach ₦1m, ₦2m...₦10m, ₦20m...bro, the plan of what to do with it was already growing as the money was increasing na. I don't need to ask what to do...it's pre-planned.

You think managing money is easy?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Remijuice:

That your no 8 is somehow o

I want to japa to Botswana o Ah!

What's so special about Botswana cos I'm not sure the economy is still as good as it was before?
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Remijuice: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobicove:

What's so special about Botswana cos I'm not sure the economy is still as good as it was before?
At least, insecurity is not that bad like we have it here in Nigeria..
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by rowosky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Adescon8:
Abeg,2million sef,you don reach Canada
Show me way boss
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by rowosky(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dshocker:

There is a health care certified center in V.I, the course is 300k for 3 months.

Their certificate can cover you anywhere in the world and after the course, they can procure a job with 3 months accommodation for N4.3m.
Boss
Please can you shed more light on this
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Patriotsleague: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Olahmi05:
Do you know who I am that you are calling me idiot..
Next Time caution your mouth. Not everybody u can ABUSE OR TALK ANYHOW. RESPECT YOURSELF SO THAT PEOPLE CAN RESPECT YOU. MIND WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE. DIS IS A BRAND NEW YEAR. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.
YOU LACK HOME TRAINING. I COME IN PEACE.

Mad pig, mumu, you fools abuse Tinubu here, is your father as big as him?

Local champion.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Scarlett5: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
if abroad tire you, come back. allow people leave and also give their own advice in 20 years time. u no even make sense for ur epistle, over sabi
okuta007:

I have lived in the US for 20+ years BUT knowing what I know today - If I have $13,000 (which is the equivalent of N10 million) cash at hand in Nigeria and I have never travelled before I will not waste $1 of that money jappa-ing anywhere. While you are planning to waste that money to travel to a place you absolutely know nothing about other than just the 2 minute video skits u see on social media and movies - it will interest you to note that some Americans or Europeans are looking for ways to come and live in Nigeria ESPECIALLY Nigerians who jappa decades ago but who do not have the money you have right now as savings and only wish they can return home and explore opportunities to make more money and spend less on bills. Bro, the variety and choices you have in naija of everything that makes life worth exciting and happy apart from money is not there abroad ooo - you will deal with cultural shock, racism, feminism, (bro no lady in the west is subservient like naija woman back home oo- before you talk 1 dem don talk 7), unending bills, difficulty in saving as things are damn expensive (you do not earn dollars abroad and spend naira oooo , na the dollar u go spend ooo and in plenty quantity) abroad nobody send you ooo, no one has your time to come sit with you and gist oo, everyone is always on the go, AND those you left back home who are your friends right now and even family members urging you to jappa will soon become your enemies when you tell them the reality of life overseas, as you are probably not believing me now, then they wont believe you too and they will mark you down as enemy of progress - and IF you leave any babe behind planning to come marry her later when you settle down, just forget about it - time and distance will tear that relationship apart and when you finally get your papers, she would have moved on to be someone else's wife and having at least 3 kids (because she cant wait, her family and society will pressure her not to waste her life that menopause was knocking - they will recruit her pastor to talk sense into her and soon she will yield) and then you will start searching for love as an abroad returnee and you will discover that every lady just wants to use you to jappa because they already have someone they see everyday in Nigeria who they really love - And after a while - you may toy with the idea of marrying a western lady who will make you look like a glorified house boy in your own house. IF you are married now nko? leaving your wife behind for some years before coming to her means exposing her to serious nacking by other men which may end up ending the marriage and make it loveless - is that what you want? jappa at the cost of ruining the sweet bond of matrimony which no amount of money in the world can guarantee you ? IF you jappa with your wife and kids, the suffer no be here ooo and it makes settling down very difficult - because you no fit leave ya wife go be with another - so think very carefully - all those mentioning masters - having masters abroad does not guaranty you papers oo - if it does, not people with masters from American Universities working as under table servers in restaurants or afro shop as undocumented workers earning peanuts will be CEO's by now at Silicon Valley - without papers, your masters is like buying building materials with no land to build your house ---hmmmm LET ME STOP - be careful with that money, enuf said!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by okuta007: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Scarlett5:
if abroad tire you, come back. allow people leave and also give their own advice in 20 years time. u no even make sense for ur epistle, over sabi

i know why u are mad at me - you hate the truth and you don’t want anyone to burst your dreams that abroad is where gold litters the street and everything is good abroad and Nigeria is evil and bad

for the sake of those you want to deceive by your disrespectful rants here let me post this video so they know that abroad or USA for that matter is not heaven and being in Nigeria can be a better option - you are angry because i am advising some one not to go waste his hard earned money - tell me if the people int his video - who are natural americans - not immigrants ooo - born in america - if they have $13,000 you want this man to go waste traveling to a place he knows nothing about

happy viewing
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by shomutuski(m): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2023
zanebaddo:
Bro can you list those IT skills one can acquire for such jobs please?

DEVOPS
CLOUD COMPUTING
IT SUPPORT
DATA ANALYSIS
CUSTOMER SUPPORT
FINANCE***PLENTY HERE
ETC

YOU CAN ALSO GET MENIAL JOBS LIKE ASSISTANT, MACDONALD ETC
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by shomutuski(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2023
bonnyhope:

European countries like?

ICELAND
CROATIA
POLAND
ITALY
SWEDEN
CZECH REP
ETC
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Powerbankng: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Please can u give me the name of the health care center.

Dshocker:

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Patriotsleague: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
Olahmi05:
Do you know who I am that you are calling me idiot..
Next Time caution your mouth. Not everybody u can ABUSE OR TALK ANYHOW. RESPECT YOURSELF SO THAT PEOPLE CAN RESPECT YOU. MIND WHAT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE. DIS IS A BRAND NEW YEAR. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLE.
YOU LACK HOME TRAINING. I COME IN PEACE.

Okay, but let's all make sense this new, and stop deceiving the kids with lies.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by PapaFejiro: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
Do you know how many of our people have died after they have japa in a foreign land?
FelaSkye:

I’ve lost two friends to kidnappers and one was taken from a farm. I can’t do that.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Biola67: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Una go just dey shout apply for admission in Europe. You think the visa process is easy? The only easy country is still UK, any other country ehn, the process go fear you! Especially when you don’t have a sponsor or have a source of income docs you can present to the VO.
European universities are cheap, but their visa process na die. Easiest of all is Netherlands 🇳🇱, but you go pay through your nose, the visa is 100% cuz the school will run everything for you.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Biola67: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2023
shomutuski:

ICELAND
CROATIA
POLAND
ITALY
SWEDEN
CZECH REP
ETC
JUST LOL, anyone can gain admission. Visa is the koko. Tell him/her how easy it’s to get study visa.
Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Chasemaduka: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2023
How market? How much is your 10m today in $ ? Mumu
casualobserver:

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by Chasemaduka: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2023
How much you don increase since you made thos post? How much is 10m today in $ ? Poor ppl dont see the future. Mumu wise man
blowjohn:
So u have 10 million In ur account .

Oga, next thing is to apply wisdom and increase that money.

1 Like

Re: Is 10 Million Naira Enough To Leave Nigeria? (japa Plans) by cyrusmillz: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Spicycat:
10 million is not enough, you should have at least $100,000 that's around 75 million naira if you want to start life afresh in another country.

$100,000 is over 100 million naira today . tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora / Pictures Of Abiriba - The Small London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.