Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

(fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (10783 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by nasoeb: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Guy a "Wise Man" will WALK AWAY
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by koolgrap: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Make u go see ur own Pastor too or u guys pray for revelation.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by demmykay: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
she may have gotten someone else and use this excuse to make u keep off. anyway leave her and forge ahead
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by 234GT(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Porter Leave the girl. There are so many girls out there, so why die over one?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by kolexy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
True or False, I'll run for my life. Nobody, I mean not even my GF is worth dying for.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
kolexy:

True or False, I'll run for my life. Nobody, I mean not even my GF is worth dying for.
True talk,why would she mention death as if it is just a trip to Agege?
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by 195(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
OP

Go and see that pastor with 3 tubers of yam if he wont change mouth within 2mins
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by dabrake(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Afta d whole thing, she noticed that i had started withdrawing from her. She kips bugging mi wyt calls, telling mi dat she loves mi dat she stil wana continue wyt d relationships and dat she's been prayin fervently 4 mi. I myt bliv cuz i dont know if al ma family members takes delight in dreaming of ma death in few years 2 come that they also kip prayin 4 mi. My mum hd helped mi escape death on some ocassions so i'm jst clueless and speechless. @M M M, i'm nt rily suprised at ur response. At least, it is gona b bera than 190's response
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by 195(f): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by ajirebi20: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
It is written, so shall it be.

Irrespective, you will die after your NYSC OP.

Forgettoaboutit, we've seen it and nothing can change the verdict.

Awon iya mi osoronga have made up their mind.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Outstrip(f): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
The prophet's next step is to prophesy that he is the man for her
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Wislet(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2011
@OP, listen carefully. In this case, it's good to be wise. Even though it might look foolish to some, wisdom is still paramount, so you win both ways. If it was true, u'd have been on the safe path in staying away. But if not, u would have still stayed away long enough to know if it was true after the time has passed. If ur mind is not at peace with de relationship, then you need to be on your own. You should make it a point to seek God's face too- HE doesn't confirm something to only one person. You can also ask someone-u mentioned ur mum-to continually join her faith with yours in prayer. Sometimes, (i wont call these ones men of God) deceivers say such things for their own selfish interests. At other times, if it is a true child of God, it would be good to listen.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
If your family members have also seen a few dreams about your death,don't you think you need to get right with God,this is not a discussion for Nland(going by your post above) you need to investigate through prayers why the spirit of death is haunting you and reject it. Psalm 118 vs 17
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by dabrake(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

afta derailing d 'oliver twist' thread, ur now here 2 display ur elevated and unrivalled buffonery. C'mon gerrout and go help ur mama wyt ha plantain roasting.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by BodyKiss(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
Nairaland; the stupidity assessment tool.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by claremont(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

The OP will live, it is YOU that will die with your sadistic and backward level of reasoning. Nonsense! angry
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by God2man(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
You are the prophet of yourself. God can speak to you through your dream. Is your  night dream  telling you about death? if yes, then Go for deliverance prayer and reject it. If yours hands are clean, tell your fiance to tell the prophet too that the prophet will die. Fear not. Just reject the fake prophecy, provided, you are in right standing with God. If not, stop the relationship, and move on with your life. God2man. God bless you.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Wislet(f): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2011
God2man:

You are the prophet of yourself. God can speak to you through your dream. Is your  night dream  telling you about death? if yes, then Go for deliverance prayer and reject it. If yours hands are clean, tell your fiance to tell the prophet too that the prophet will die. Fear not. Just reject the fake prophecy, provided, you are in right standing with God. If not, stop the relationship, and move on with your life. God2man. God bless you.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ OP and EVERYONE -

Why is it that NOBODY has failed to see what's going on here. This is NO test. OP, I bet you this chick is banging someone else. Prophecy my rear end! I am so sick and tired of these prophecies, visions and omens. If no be pastor na "wolee." Or daddy-in-christ. How many marriages and families have been destroyed by these wolees/pastors and their "visions?" Even 419s pay these wolees and pastors to pray for them.

Your girl needs to come out and cough out the truth and quit masking her "affairs" with prophecies. Maybe its the wolee that she's even sleeping with. I hate wolees. I would even pay someone to come out with a new movement - W.A.W (War Against Wolees). A friend of mine was telling me how she was attending this church where about 7 guys all came to her with the same BS pick up line (that they had been given prophecies that she was the one chosen to be their wife. Really? Same vision from 7 different guys??). We naijas are so quick to believe such garbage and easily manipulated. I wish a wolee would try me with that BS. I'd flog his ass to kingdom come.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by oohunt: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
Turn to God and He will show you the way.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by marcus1234: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
190_@:

OP

Go and see that pastor with 3 tubers of yam if he wont change mouth within 2mins

Abi ooo

Ucheosefoh:

At poster your gal just make up dis rooster and bull story to dump u without braking your heart she must have been dating another guy more richer than u

Exactly!!!

sexkillz:

^^^ Tell them! Why is it that these FAKE PASTORS are only good in prophesying DOOM? Just to scare people

Who's the REAL fool though? The Fool or the Fool that believes the fool? My bros, unfortunately there is a market for this BS. It works obviously because people fall for these scare tactics.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by deadie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
This is the kind of thing that I wish those who believe this bullcrap called religion.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by whobemumu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
I had a friend whose babes pastor told her same thing a long time ago , turns out the pastor wanted her for himself and he later married her , it is your decision to take but as far a I know God does not work like that
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by agnesefe: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2011
Cases, like this abound and, given the extent to which pious submission, for which modern corrupt religion demands, both from its manipulative purveyors and, an ignorant and conniving pew, only strengthens the abuse of the vested benefits that religion could offer. It’s clearly, as in this case, one, of borrowing an alibi for a made up mind. You had her lost long ago-the signs stared you in the face, and have only taken voice in the confirmation of a concluded ditch. To let go would serve better than to play the victim.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Hardballer(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
A religious girl i dated a while back said some mermaids told her in a dream told her that theyll never let me get married . . altho im still young a lot of my relationships have not gone well . . . could be just me tho .
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2011
One of em Nigeria bullshit
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by benimeogu(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2011
M
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2011
Does everything in Nigeria revolve around prophecy? Its pathetic and sickening the rate at which they r dished out.
Its as if prophecy is the foundation of everything.Good Lord people need to refuse these lies cz theres too much deception in the name of prophecy.
Much of what they call prophecy is nothing but pure witchcraft cz they threaten you with curse or death.
That is not even the spirit of God but doom. God speaks life,prosperity,joy not death.
Its no wonder the pastors are stinking rich cz they found gullible people.
I cant stand one.
I prophecy good health,joy,success,peace and all things good to myself every morning.
I don't need some crazy fellow in robe to do that.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Poster,

This is not to say that the pastor is telling the truth or not but in cases like this you have to be wise. Use your head because, when you get into trouble no one here would help you out. Now it is either one of the two:

1) The pastor might be right: Revelations can take different forms and what if he was the one God appointed to unveil future happenings to you? I ONCE HAD an uncle who had a case similar to yours. In his own case, he was not advised by a pastor but a herbalist, to forebear from the relationship. At the time this was said to him, he had two girlfriends but intended to marry just one. Both of them were fighting so hard to get him so he had a hard time making up his mind as to which one he should end up with as he claimed to love both of them(ridiculous eh?? I know!!)
He was in the village when a herbalist walked up to him and told him that if he wants to enjoy longevity, he should cut off every form of relationship he HAD with both of them. Long story short, he married the one that was able to win his heart and 5 years later, he died in a fatal car crash. No one can say for sure whether or not if he had dumped both of them, he would still be alive. Bottom line is that he ended up dead after marrying one of them. so please make a wise decision.

2) Your girl could be tired of you and not know how to convey the message, hence this fabricated story. If you try to probe into this by asking her if actually she is saying the truth, she might feign annoyance which might further aggravate issues. But I would suggest you ask her nonetheless (that is if you have not already done so). Have a heart-to-heart talk and hear what she has to say. Try to figure her out from there.

Pray on your own, ask God for his own revelations to you. Tell your own pastor No need to go about telling any pastor. They could be very dramatic.

I wish you good luck. smiley
Cheers.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by Lax75(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

Does everything in Nigeria revolve around prophecy?
Why are people being deceived so much? Much of what they call prophecy is nothing but pure witchcraft cz they threaten you with curse or death.
That is not the spirit of God but doom. God speaks life,prosperity,joy not death.
Its no wonder the pastors are stinking rich cz they found gullible people.
I think pastors there dish out prophecies more than than they feed the poor.
I cant stand one.

EXTREMELY gullible. The Visions are always about "doom." Awon "thus saith the lords." Have a friend here who won't even piss until he gets the go ahead from "spiritual daddy" in naija. His "wolee." The truth is always in your bible and you don't need no damn wolee to intercede on your behalf. God has an open door policy and you can always talk to him directly. He and only HE will guide and direct you. Not some 419 wolee.
Re: (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship by pendo89(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
Theres something called the spirit of Divination.
That's what I see playing in most of these nigerian churches.
It is prophecy but the source is evil.
A fortune teller will predict your future and it may come to pass.But the spirit behind is not of God,its divination.
Once people learn to differentiate the two they will stop getting deceived.
You wll be shocked to discover that God left some of these churches long ago and all they are using now is divination to deceive people.

See,before God uses another person to speak to you He must have spoken to you first. He speaks thru day to day activities not with a Big Scary and trembling voice. He's not even confined to the church.He can speak thru your unbelieving boss when he sacks you for laziness.
Stop depending on people cz there's  NO VEIL  btwn you and God.For christ Sake the curtain was torn into two giving you access to God.
I even blame the people cz they have no knowledge on what God says and depend on some man to break the word for them and give it to them as he pleases, aim being to enrich himself,instill fear so that you don't leave his church.
They have succeeded in instilling fear in people by giving crazy, weird and mad stories to back up their curses! very silly.
If you knew what God says about your life you will fold you hands and sip a coke as he prophecies doom and death.
But here are people trembling cz they've been told about a dude who changed into a fly or died in a crash cz he dint give heed to prophecy.
Nothing but witchraft manifesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him? / My Woman My Everything Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.