Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (37974 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mandate2023: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Who gave you that belief that waiting till after marriage is wrong??
Our fathers did that and many of they had successful marriage, so I don't know where this your notion is coming from. Whatever works for you sha.

Just 1 question that have been asking and u cannot answer, wetin concern me with fore fathers when there was dignity then

I ask again....what's the essence of waiting till after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

Could it be that you are dealing with low-value men.. besides high-value men may want sex, but they don't need it, there are better values a woman can bring to the table other than her naked bombom
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Dybala11(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandate2023:

Just 1 question that have been asking and u cannot answer, wetin concern me with fore fathers when there was dignity then

I ask again....what's the essence of waiting till after marriage?
What's the essence of not waiting till after marriage?
Sexual purity, something I do believe in, is one of the reasons I'll like to wait till after marriage.
Hope you've done/applied for blood test for STDs this year bro. grin
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Elidrisy20: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Open and close,
If one close, another open,
No wahala
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by lonelygem(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

But some of us still dated some of you ladies in agape way with strong hope of marriage without the slightest thought of sex before marriage, sadly you still shed our tears in the long run. Mine was about 4 years and she still left as I'm sure there are other good men here who see a woman beyond her panties..

I learn not to judge anyone, what we see and how we see it is a function of our emotions at that particular moment. any man might have deemed you not good beyond sex at that moment, same way you might have seen any futuristic guy as low life as at the moment some clean, wealthy but senseless 'gum chewing' toddlers are blowing your mind with surprises.

Everything is fair in love and war..
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by toujurs: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
UseItOrLoseIt:

Could it be that you are dealing with low-value men.. besides high-value men may want sex, but they don't need it, there are better values a woman can bring to the table other than her naked bombom
it is obvious Op can only offer sex, that is why she is pained. She was ghosted after sex.

These type of girls are gold diggers. Their vagina to them is the trophy.

I pity her, because there are more heart breaks waiting for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Yseone(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Shey you know say you dey play?
Just dey play.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked
because that's the only thing you can offer in the relationship nothing more.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Calicoe: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Just dey play
U hear
Wetin be ur own na ur own weda u open or close on the first day
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by dnawah(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

if i know say na only once i go hit u, bye bye.but if i hit u,i go like to hit again and again.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by phemmyfour: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

How can you make a general statement based on your experience

Nonsense
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by alphaNomega: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
zeuss:
But bear in mind that your biological clock is FAST ticking.
Make she dey play
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by achimendy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:
U women have this notion that ur vaginá must automatically be enuf for a guy once u spread ur legs

But you women complain that a guy is 2 minute..he's not rich....that a guy is too small, that a guy isnt good at it.....and you leave him.... and expect him to understand that it cant work

So what if after getting there..he doesnt like the pvssy or the sex...?? Or u are boring and not good at sex .....??

But U women somehow just like to asume a man owes u once u open ur legs....

its funny......once i spread my legs...thats all he needs...... and he must pay with a long term relationship that'll lead to paying ur bills, a ring, marriage, and all u hope for....

Okay ooooo..u pple should be decieving urself

Tell them my brother.

All this entitlement bitches using their virgina as their source of income.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by asapants: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
A lady should be real, all this emotional manipulation doesn’t work on most men, when you have wanna start manipulating him, trust me he’s watching you…. He is dating you and giving you almost everything you need now you’re still vining with other morherfuc*kers. A man is a man. If you can’t respect him he’ll throw your fake asshole outta the fucking doors. SMH
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by zeuss: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
alphaNomega:
Make she dey play
Make she dey manipulate men dey chop their money?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by richard69(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Mugu
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Edc2: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Sister never use a man to solve your family problems while dating or else

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mrnatty(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2023
If a man nack you and he loss interest in you, e mean say u get big problem, u gat attend to urgently, nor be because say you dey cheap make the guy loss interest, e get why and I go tell you some, as a guy, cause even ashawo get regular customer self. I fingered one fine babe wey I dey die 4 since buh her pussy dey smell waiting nor good, I immediately rushed to a near by pharmacy and confess what happened so that they will know the right antibiotics to give me, cause me nor ready catch any deseas cause of one nonsense babe. After the incident I nor use the finger chop for a very long time cause any time I Cary hand near face I still dey perceive the nonsense, I come dey carry folk and spoon like oyibo, this kind babe now u still expect me to dey rush her or get interest 4 her matter next time, I even chased her out of my apartment. Na so I meet another babe like that, tall fine babe with long legs, baba wen i finally entered I was literally falling inside, it was a total loose nonsense, nothing to enjoy...I can't feel my dick inside any thing and she was busy deceiving her self moaning like a snake and me can feel any thing at all, I was full with regrates. This kind babe should their be second time between us just bacuase I was dying for b4 the nack. My advise to Young ladies is that thay shouldn't be stupid. Learn to date only one guy at a time that will reduce ur body count and u will still av a tight and good Virgina. Don't allow entire community vandalize ur kpekus all because u av it, it's not meant 4 every body. If you must know....we men don't Bleep a smelling Virginia twice and we don't Bleep a loose Virginia twice, its only once and never again. Most of us men na good Virgina we dey marry, Virginia with so much enjoyment not an over nacked and expired Virginia. Go check the record na, na ugly girls dey marry quick pass cause their Virginia is not over used and can afford to keep any man that dares to enter once...na babe with good Virgina them dey quick marry oooooh...if a guy nack you once and run then something is terribly wrong with you...go solve ur problem first b4 you start thinking it's cause u appear cheap to the guy...my sister that's not the case...ur pussy is either smelling or it can no longer keep a man cause you have let them over work it for you... Pls try get sense Biko... grin .
Jeweltz:

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by alizma: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you like, keep him waiting for years, the man that won't only sex with you will still leave you when you finally let him have you. My advise to you all, if you must sleep with a man, sleep with him because you also want the sex and you want it with him not because he wants the sex. By so doing, even if he decides to move on, you can also move on without feeling much bad. Most of you that come here to complain always have this expression that it is all about satisfying the guy and then he disappeared. Does it mean that you girls don't get something from the sex?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Waterbear(m): 3:35am On Jan 05, 2023
I've been dating for 3 years..
We had sex on the first day..

If the sex was not worth the chase or wait, or was not worth the expectation...
HE WOULD LEAVE.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by walteriyke: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked
mumu but 1 careless guy go dey shift ur pant one side u must be from akwa ibom
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by walteriyke: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Men stay glued to women that has got something to offer but no vex oh izit that the only thing u got to offer is sexxxxxx
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Optmus(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Why hoelosho whose Sexual Market Value don dey expire go dey complain? undecided
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ARmanx(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:

if u are not a virgin there is absolutely no pint in doing any chasing for any woman ! Why should i pay full price for a used vehicle
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:

What if he later marry you for sex and after marriage, he start cheating on you?

grin grin grin
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by imagrg(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
The update now is aggressive Oloshoism...a situation where girls on the streets no longer were panties and bra.
Girls now spread her legs yakata nowadays for a plate of Ice-cream at any eatery.
Dey there dey advice them.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Xkale1996(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jeweltz:

no sex till marriage
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Monzze:
A girl started to ignore and avoid me because I didn't touch her on the first visit. I find it very surprising
Did she tell you that that's why she's ignoring you?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Monzze: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Did she tell you that that's why she's ignoring you?

No, she was all over and trying to play with me to initiate something but I was not in a good mood that day, she left with sad mood that day, she tried hiding it but I noticed it and several attempt to invite her again failed
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by SucrePlum(f): 3:19am On Jan 06, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
but dis sex dey follow sweet una too na, so why the bruhaha? Abeg na u still be Sucreplum?

Sweetplum:

I m the one, Sucre is Sugar. Be fair to women pls

I'm not understanding, how are you me??
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2023
SucrePlum:

I'm not understanding, how are you me??
pls you have to post this question to sweetplum, I just wanted to be sure....
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by blacksam01: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeweltz:

in Nigetia ,women under 25.. just want to be sexed regularly and get gifts...they dont want to get married...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.